1073 users online (162 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jocey's Mommy is offline My daughter is my entire world in a cute outfit!

Thumbs down Update on caylee case

Investigators are learning more on Wednesday about some gas cans removed from the home of missing Orange County toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents.

Authorities removed the gas cans from the home in brown paper bags last week.

Cindy Anthony, the girl's grandmother, said she won't address the issue about the gas cans anymore following an interview on Wednesday.

"My husband went to the shed. The lock was broken, and the gas cans weren't there. He was going to mow the grass, and he made a police report," Cindy Anthony said.

After police were called, Anthony said her daughter, Casey Anthony, who is the toddler's mother, confessed.

"She was embarrassed to tell him. It's done," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

I was not born yesterday and neither were any of you. I cant wait to see who elses finger prints are on there i firmly beleive 100% the grandmother and casey both have or know something

THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART I WANT TO HELP
    Last edited by chicoliving; 08-06-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: copyright violation; copy/paste a paragraph or two ONLY and always include the link

May I ask where this is from?

So when gp saw the gas cans in the trunk, did he also see the pizza?

VB

Quote Originally Posted by kidz110 View Post
    May I ask where this is from?

Of course you can ask. Well because I am so glued and emotionally attached to this case I was always going to cf13 florida news website but I found one that has every SINGLE update and they get it all first.

if you go to google and type in WESH you will get anything and everything first.

I just am shocked i mean if i was in charge id be liek there all guilty but i know there are laws...and all that bla bla. I mean come on first cindy says she smells a dead body then later changes everything......and casey dotn get me started on her she is a WEIRDO.......I dont like to accuse her of murder cuz the evidence they have and find could take this case anywhere but COME ON.....CAYLEE IS HER BABY.......I have to say this case is so BIZZARRE. I mean really.

Ps there is a dive team heading out.......to search for caylee.....also my resource is wesh for this story to

also they have another update saying jesus may not be the father but i thought it was clear jessie was the father........casey is gone in the head

We need a link for the opening post since it is straight from an article. Just post a paragraph or two only and include the link to comply with copyright rules.

TY puglet!

Update again

Oh i didnt even know......Sorry and thanks for the insight

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two Orange County Sheriff's Office crime scene investigation technicians paid a visit to the Anthony home in East Orlando on Wednesday.

The technicians took a cart and a box of latex gloves inside with them.

Lead investigator John Allen is at the home

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

You might want to copy some of these updates to the regular Caylee thread, since that's where most people go for news. Thanks.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain