1237 users online (219 members and 1018 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    I'd say let her out and give her a million dollars in compensation.

However, I have my doubts the dna is going to implicate anyone but Darlie
    is the lab testing independent?

I do not know the law in Texas, but I would think that the Defense would have to pay for the test since they are requested by the defense and granted to the defense.

Why would a "state" lab work for anyone other then the taxpayers of the state for the state.

Darlie and her supporters should pay for the test as they are beneficial to the defense.

That is just my take on it, I have not read the decision, nor do I know the law in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    I do not know the law in Texas, but I would think that the Defense would have to pay for the test since they are requested by the defense and granted to the defense.

Why would a "state" lab work for anyone other then the taxpayers of the state for the state.

Darlie and her supporters should pay for the test as they are beneficial to the defense.

That is just my take on it, I have not read the decision, nor do I know the law in Texas.
    again not all forensics run by the state are favorable to the state.......but if the defense own dna tests come back insculpotory they look really stupid (look at the coleman case, guy wasted years of his life seeking the test just to prove the excuted guy was guilty afterall) like i said, i am not convinced one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    again not all forensics run by the state are favorable to the state.......but if the defense own dna tests come back insculpotory they look really stupid (look at the coleman case, guy wasted years of his life seeking the test just to prove the excuted guy was guilty afterall) like i said, i am not convinced one way or another.
    Well if we're comparing cases, same as the MacDonald case. For 30 years he claimed the hair found clutched in his wife's hand belonged to her killer. How right he was, it was his hair proven by dna tests.

No dna of Greg Mitchell or Helena Stockely found anywhere in that home..........that was Mac's downfall.

Do you know what is being tested here? Perhaps you should read the decision by the judge. The only way to learn Darlie's case is by reading the trial tanscripts. It's all there.
    Last edited by cami; 10-02-2009 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post

I believe they do too Cyber, unless she is granted Discovery by the feds and then the state pays. From what I understand, she has not. There was someone on another site begging for money for her to pay for the tests, as if eh?

I've emailed and emailed her site asking for an update but there's no response

I believe they do too Cyber, unless she is granted Discovery by the feds and then the state pays. From what I understand, she has not. There was someone on another site begging for money for her to pay for the tests, as if eh?

I was wondering about that too, cami! There is a whole lotta silence from the Darlie camp about the results of the tests. Shouldn't they have them by now?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    I was wondering about that too, cami! There is a whole lotta silence from the Darlie camp about the results of the tests. Shouldn't they have them by now?
    I would think so but I don't know for sure. Would they fast track them or just make her wait in line? But yep a whole lot of silence from that end.

Hi Cami

When I started the other thread asking for any updates, that was the only info I could find too. A post, someone claiming to know darcie and was stating that the evidence testing costs x amount of dollars that they are struggling to find, is that the post you read?

I dont know how the process works, but I just find it a little bizarre that there is NO update on this anywhere. It's like you say, Darlie has been pushing for this for so long, and it must be around a year now, and there is no news. Does anyone know how long this process takes etc?

Thanks

xx

Latest DNA results that her supporters want sealed? n prove no intruder at all. https://youcouldbewrong.files.wordpr...2015103716.pdf

Well well well. Now isn't that interesting
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Darlie Did It

Quote Originally Posted by blefuscu View Post
    Well well well. Now isn't that interesting
    And not a peep from her supporters about the latest DNA. They can't refute that so now they are saying Darin did it and he set Darlie up. I swear her supporters must be children unable to read or reason. They just say they need to bring her case to light. Well her mother had an offer from Dr. Phil to do a show and she blew up and said no way in hell. They are also saying that David Camm and The Innocence Project are working on Darlies case. Not so, Camm wants nothing to do with her and The Innocence Project are not interested in taking her case. She is 100% guilty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2