The Facts and Sleuthing this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaWanda

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Someone suggested to have a thread with just the facts, to weed them out from suppositions. So here we have the facts:

Caylee is missing.

Casey is in Jail.

Cindy called 911 Three times.

George called 911 to report a shed break in.

Cindy and George both said smells like there was a dead body in the car.

George took LE aside and said he thinks casey is lying that something happened.

Per the affidavit, LE contacted a ZG possibly identified from Sawgrass. She was cooperative and did not know of Casey or Caylee and she has not babysat anyone.

LE removed two gas cans as evidence from the Anthony home.

The Anthonys had paver stones (not cement) put in their backyard during the first week in July.

Two different cadaver dogs from 2 different organizations hit on the same 3 spots.

George's cans found their way back home and he said Casey had them.

Casey could NOT pick out that ZG from photos the police showed her.

LE says that they have NOT been able to confirm a single thing Casey has told them.

LE drove her over there (Universal) & when they arrived, Casey finally admitted she worked there in the past but not anymore.

LE contacted the ZG identified from Sawgrass. She was cooperative and did not know of Casey or Caylee and she has not babysat anyone.

Casey could NOT pick out that ZG from photos the police showed her.

NONE of Casey's friends or relatives EVER saw or spoke to the alleged nanny.

NONE of Casey's friends or relatives EVER saw or spoke to the alleged nanny.

Is that a fact? I thought LE said they haven't located anyone as of yet that can confirm the existence of the nanny. But, technically, that doesn't rule out everyone, right?

Another fact that I found out today is that George Anthony admitted that Casey was the person who stole the gas cans, he found them later in the trunk of her car...I hope I'm posting this properly, I've been lurking on here for a while, all apologies if this should go somewhere else...Just got brave enough to post.

Is that a fact? I thought LE said they haven't located anyone as of yet that can confirm the existence of the nanny. But, technically, that doesn't rule out everyone, right?

Well, I suppose technically it's true.....

But the defense will have to do a lot better than THAT. lol

I'm thinking that for this thread, we should not include anything that has been stated in interviews because it gets tangled with the lies & conflicting stores. It should probably just include information that has been released by LE.

While things like George said he found the cans in the car are "facts" in the sense that he did SAY that, we don't know if it is a fact in the sense that it actually happened.

Thanx for the help, as I said I'm new to posting...I just got brave enough, I'm a very shy person, but this case has gotten to me, and I want to help on here in any way that I can, so once again thank you for helping me with that.

LOL I kept getting error messages, so we have 3 of these threads. I have a PM into Christine to delete the other 2.

Casey claimed she had a job at Universal.....

LE drove her over there & when they arrived, Casey finally admitted she worked there in the past but not anymore.

LE says that they have NOT been able to confirm a single thing Casey has told them.

Lee has pretty much said the same thing... Casey only told her family things that never pan out when they track down her 'leads.'

Not one single photo!
there are pics of all sorts of things but not of ZFG & Caylee ?

Something is wrong with that - :confused:picture...

Caylee was seen last with GGF on June 15th
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on the trunk
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on same spots in backyard
Casey borrowed shovel from neighbor (date?)
Neighbors heard Casey and Cindy fighting on June 15th
Casey was at Fusion on June 20th in blue dress
Casey lied to investigators about being employed @ Universal
Amy and Tony said Casey moved in with Amy on June 9 (in sworn statements)
Cindy called 911 Three times
George called 911 to report a shed break in
Cindy and George both said smells like there was a dead body in the car
George took LE aside and said he thinks casey is lying that something happened

Please help me with any facts that are missing from this list. This will help us keep track of actual fact vs. theories.

Caylee was seen last with GGF on June 15th
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on the trunk
Two separate cadaver dogs hit on same spots in backyard
Casey borrowed shovel from neighbor (date?)
Neighbors heard Casey and Cindy fighting on June 15th
Casey was at Fusion on June 20th in blue dress
Casey lied to investigators about being employed @ Universal

Please help me with any facts that are missing from this list. This will help us keep track of actual fact vs. theories.

Thank you for starting this!

Is this thread still being updated?

Great thread. Just what some of us were looking for.

Mods, if the other thread is actively being updated, we can go ahead and delete this one.

Thanks for the link, JBean!

Amy and Tony said Casey moved in with Amy on June 9 (in sworn statements)

I think the other thread that was started isn't being updated anymore so if you guys are ok with it, we can just update this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle