CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this, also a quick mention about the concrete slab.

Said the brother was there, all smiles, let them in then he left.

VB

You know.... I'd like to hear that they're bringing cadaver dogs to the INSIDE of that house.

2 plainclothes detectives and several CSI officers at the house.

no details yet.

Thanks for the updates! Keep them coming (I'm at work so I can only check in here and there)

CSI again? Wonder what they are looking for now...

Here was what I posted in the other thread:

Phil Keating on Fox says 4 1/2 minutes ago two plain clothes detectives unexpectedly arrived at the home. 2 mini-vans (CSI) arrived 2 minutes after the detectives with 3 folks in them. Lee answered "all smiles" with deputies and detecties and then he left.

Phil Keating says deputies were also at Sawgrass Apartments earlier today (as was Phil...guessing we'll see that on Greta) working on the timeline thing again.

A CSI person just drove away in oneof the vans a minute or two ago.

Another van is still visible LIVE behind Phil.

Phil mentioning that maybe the timeline at Sawgrass with the visit by "ZG" now having been actually identified at 17 June could be CASEY trying to establish a timeline since that was the first full day Caylee was missing.

The second CSI van is still there on the street behind Phil.

Hmmm...there are still TWO CSI vans there. One behind Phil Keating and one on the other side of the driveway. That means a third must have come b/c there was clip of one leaving behind him also already.

Hard commercial break. We'll see what is going on after that.

There's also a search (unrelated to a specific tip) going on in the retention ponds or something nearby. Last night I think it was Mark Furhman alluded to that possibly happening after the search by the elementary school yesterday also.

Phil just reported that they took a tool box, black sheeting and clear tape (like packing tape) inside the house -- possibly to cover the windows so cameras can not peer inside.

Interesting!

Where is Cindy and George since brother came and let them in?

Just got an AOL update that divers will be used to search for Caylee.

Dive Team To Join In Search For Caylee
A dive team will aid in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5zSpNMcNh.html>

Just got an AOL update that divers will be used to search for Caylee.

Dive Team To Join In Search For Caylee
A dive team will aid in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5zSpNMcNh.html>

That's not good...did something happen today? Why the sudden searches?

I hope Casey is able to know CSI is at the home, it would be so interesting to watch her after she hears the news!

VB

Here was what I posted in the other thread:

Phil Keating on Fox says 4 1/2 minutes ago two plain clothes detectives unexpectedly arrived at the home. 2 mini-vans (CSI) arrived 2 minutes after the detectives with 3 folks in them. Lee answered "all smiles" with deputies and detecties and then he left.

Phil Keating says deputies were also at Sawgrass Apartments earlier today (as was Phil...guessing we'll see that on Greta) working on the timeline thing again.

A CSI person just drove away in oneof the vans a minute or two ago.

Another van is still visible LIVE behind Phil.

Phil mentioning that maybe the timeline at Sawgrass with the visit by "ZG" now having been actually identified at 17 June could be CASEY trying to establish a timeline since that was the first full day Caylee was missing.

The second CSI van is still there on the street behind Phil.

Hmmm...there are still TWO CSI vans there. One behind Phil Keating and one on the other side of the driveway. That means a third must have come b/c there was clip of one leaving behind him also already.

Hard commercial break. We'll see what is going on after that.

Only 2 vans, the one that appeared to leave was only moving because the driveway was blocked. Had to move van to let Lee out.

Re: the black sheeting. On the general thread, two posters suggested it is too darken a room, possibly to spray luminol.
Sorry I can't give props because I can't remember the posters names who suggested it. Makes sense though.

ETA: It was LaLaw2000 and liltigress.

Re: the black sheeting. On the general thread, two posters suggested it is too darken a room, possibly to spray luminol.
Sorry I can't give props because I can't remember the posters names who suggested it. Makes sense though.

ETA: It was LaLaw2000 and liltigress.

That makes perfect sense! They would need complete darkness to do a luminol test.

When was the concrete poured in the back yard?

3 days to Caylee's birthday...I think somebody will crack by then.

also, the comment by Cindy...."don't have any concrete evidence" hit me rather strangely. Maybe she is trying to tell us something (Freudian slip)...people do usually want to tell, they just can't do it directly, so they do it indirectly. I know it's a stretch but it just hit me that she would use the word concrete rather than say solid evidence or factual evidence, etc.

Just a thought....

Is there a live feed of this anywhere? (Or of them arriving?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361