Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
this Zenaida facefook, she has kids on there in friends list, or friends' kids

Am I a heartless person because I want Fox News to get off the Anthrax story?

Ivins did it. Ivins was crazy. We get it. What else is there?

exactly, the fact that neither her's nor John's were there raised suspecion.

Thank you. I don't remember much about that part of it, though I should, it kept me up a little like this one is doing! But of course I've slept since then! :crazy:

No. I was just thinking the same thing!

O/T I am torn - only because it did happen real close to me and there are still people down here upset about all of it.

Oh- over now - ok - let's move on

s747285686_7387.jpg

This is the picture of the second ZG facebook.

What's the deal with Neil Cavuto talking about Paris Hilton?

There's breaking news, damnit!

I wonder if maybe Casey possibly has TWO Facebook, or MySpace accounts, and maybe she uses a different name/profile/pix. Not the Zenaida one in Puerto Rico, but something else, so that she can have "friends" there who she wouldn't want others to know about? hmmm

UGH, at least go back and forth between the two stories right!?

I wonder if maybe Casey possibly has TWO Facebook, or MySpace accounts, and maybe she uses a different name/profile/pix. Not the Zenaida one in Puerto Rico, but something else, so that she can have "friends" there who she wouldn't want others to know about? hmmm

She had two phones.

Like i said in the other thread, I believe a witness came forward and confirmed to police what they suspect: Zanny is Casey. That was a pretty important part of the case missing for the LE.

I believe it is the first time the newsreport are quoting police that ZANNY DOES NOT EXIST, until now they were saying THEY ARE MANY ZENAIDAS BUT HAVEN'T FOUND THEZENAIDA. Now they know there is no Zenaida and also that Casey posed as Zenaida. Someone stepped forward and confirmed this for the police. Perhaps someone Casey met in a bar and used that name or someone from her past?

This was very important information to move the case forward and perhaps get warrants for further testing in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie