Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #60

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please and just keep on topic and also obey our TOS Rules.
NAME CALLING OF ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE IS NOT PERMITED AND IF IT DOES NOT STOP WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE A DIFFERENT AVEUNE WE DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DEAL WITH SUCH PETTY STUFF. PLEASE CONTINUE TO HIT THE ALERT BUTTON IF YOU FIND A POST THAT YOU FEEL IS OUT OF LINE. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK IN SLEUTHING.

NG is driving me nuts!

Now... Im sorry for asking but I'm fried...

So.. they came back the 15th and saw gate open and ladder in...

but George saw them the last time on the 16th?

Is that right?

I stand corrected I believe they were (heard)

I understood that as they left for vacation around the 22nd and the ladder was up and locked and when they came home the ladder was down. Maybe I misunderstood the dates. Can someone clarify who is sure of what was said?

NG is driving me nuts!

Is that right?

Thats what he said last night on greta, but it still does not answer my question. I thought both parents said they had not seen there grandaughter or daughter for a month.

Oh.......I remember, they got confused on the dates.

More than likley, the parents are trying to make a foundation for the death of there grandchild. If the parents were out of town, I am sure that would not stop casey from going over to the house.

Thanks Windchime! :blowkiss:

I'm bringing this post, posted by MitchLite over from the previous thread:

I have only made a few posts here.....but I wanted to share the following.

The reason this case is driving everyone so crazy is because we are all trying to figure out what is the truth that Casey is saying, and what is not the truth. In our hearts, we can see certain things happening, and then some things that make no sense.

I have a daughter that is a clone of Cassey.....that's what drew me to this case. I keep saying "there but for the grace of God would I be".

This girl lives in her own little world. A world she has developed in her mind, and only she knows the rules. She really believes what she is saying, and what she knows is a lie, she does not care about because she justifies it to herself. She only thinks of herself, not her daughter, not her parents, not her brother and not her friends.

She is detached from reality and from the feelings of others. She has never been able to hold a job because people like this despise rules. They hate being told what to do. They only have friends for a couple of months, because as time goes on, the friends catch them in so many lies that they move on to the next group of friends that they can use. Nothing, and I repeat nothing is ever there fault.

They don't think like normal people. They go with the flow of whatever group they are hanging out with. They are like cameilians.....until you get to really know them.

My guess is that Casey has a very, very long history of getting into trouble. It does not necessarily have to be legal trouble because they are very good at talking there way out of stuff. They are experts of making a sane person doubt themselves. They can be approached about one issue, and by the time you are done you have forgotten what in gods name you were scolding them about. A person like this only thinks of the moment, that one second in which they are speaking. They have no reference to how it will come back to haunt them later, because later does not exist for them. Even if that is one hour later.

Did she love her daughter? In her own sick way. But make no mistake, this child was never her priority, it was her grandparents priority and they forced her to take care of this child. Casey has no idea the cost of raising a child. How could she, she has never held a job.

Could she have killed her child? yes, without a question, but more than likely is was due to her not watching her appropriately. It could be because of the people she was hanging around with. Whatever happened to this child, only Casey knows and I doubt you will ever get the truth from her. She is incapable of telling the truth. I am very shocked at how the family is acting. They know more and more negative information will surface. There is no way around it. They are impeding the investigation, and they should be arrested for it. This little girl deserves to be found and laid to rest. This case will only get more confusing each time the family speaks or the mother speaks. In our minds we are trying to come up with scenarios of how something could happen. It's more than likely it was something very simple, IE: she left the child in the car, the child drowned in a pool, the child got a hold of some type of drug and overdosed.

This is an excellent description of Casey's state of mind and her behavior. Do you feel she falls into a personality disorder and if so, which one?

I understood that as they left for vacation around the 22nd and the ladder was up and locked and when they came home the ladder was down. Maybe I misunderstood the dates. Can someone clarify who is sure of what was said?

That would make more sense to me... everyone seemed so excited on the last thread... but I couldn't figure out why unless it was the 15th & 16th... but I did think their vacation was later.

Continue posting here please and just keep on topic and also obey our TOS Rules.
NAME CALLING OF ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE IS NOT PERMITED AND IF IT DOES NOT STOP WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE A DIFFERENT AVEUNE WE DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DEAL WITH SUCH PETTY STUFF. PLEASE CONTINUE TO HIT THE ALERT BUTTON IF YOU FIND A POST THAT YOU FEEL IS OUT OF LINE. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK IN SLEUTHING.
Thank you Windy. I think this is a most important post.

Jbean

I fixed the daily recap thread.. Was rushing to get it all up, mistakes happen.

Thanks!

NG is driving me nuts!

Is that right?
No the 15th was Father's Day - Cindy and Caylee went to the nursing home. Came home - Caylee went to bed with Casey. The next day - 16th - on Greta last night - George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave - it was about 10 minutes to 1 in the afternoon - they came out of the bedroom with their backpacks yadda yadda yadda

Then now tonight - Greta says she found out that Cindy and George came home on the 16th and the gate was unlocked and the ladder in the pool.

Doesn't mean squat to me.

I think Casey is a classic sociopath. Curiositycat had some very interesting insight on this and I posted to them some questions but am not sure if I caught them before they left. Here was my my post:

Curiositycat--If you're still here; May I ask a question? I've read about your thoughts about Sociopaths (thankyou BTW) and I feel that narcissism is a huge indicator. I think that Casey's behaviour demonstrates serious narcissism SO here is my question....
How threatened would Casey feel as Caylee grew older and more attention/gifts came her way and less and less attention was given to Casey? Would Casey just snap? Or would it be a slow burn until an opportunity presented itself? Would all contact/focus being taken off Casey cause her to do or say something because she cannot tolerate not being the center of attention?
Okay so that's more than one question! LOL--See in all the photos and I mean every single one of them Casey is posing to have the eyes drawn to her despite whomever is in the photo.

Could their trip on the 22-24th have been in search of Casey and Caylee and not really a vaction?

Thanks Windchime! :blowkiss:

I'm bringing this post, posted by MitchLite over from the previous thread:

I have only made a few posts here.....but I wanted to share the following.

The reason this case is driving everyone so crazy is because we are all trying to figure out what is the truth that Casey is saying, and what is not the truth. In our hearts, we can see certain things happening, and then some things that make no sense.

I have a daughter that is a clone of Cassey.....that's what drew me to this case. I keep saying "there but for the grace of God would I be".

This girl lives in her own little world. A world she has developed in her mind, and only she knows the rules. She really believes what she is saying, and what she knows is a lie, she does not care about because she justifies it to herself. She only thinks of herself, not her daughter, not her parents, not her brother and not her friends.

She is detached from reality and from the feelings of others. She has never been able to hold a job because people like this despise rules. They hate being told what to do. They only have friends for a couple of months, because as time goes on, the friends catch them in so many lies that they move on to the next group of friends that they can use. Nothing, and I repeat nothing is ever there fault.

They don't think like normal people. They go with the flow of whatever group they are hanging out with. They are like cameilians.....until you get to really know them.

My guess is that Casey has a very, very long history of getting into trouble. It does not necessarily have to be legal trouble because they are very good at talking there way out of stuff. They are experts of making a sane person doubt themselves. They can be approached about one issue, and by the time you are done you have forgotten what in gods name you were scolding them about. A person like this only thinks of the moment, that one second in which they are speaking. They have no reference to how it will come back to haunt them later, because later does not exist for them. Even if that is one hour later.

Did she love her daughter? In her own sick way. But make no mistake, this child was never her priority, it was her grandparents priority and they forced her to take care of this child. Casey has no idea the cost of raising a child. How could she, she has never held a job.

Could she have killed her child? yes, without a question, but more than likely is was due to her not watching her appropriately. It could be because of the people she was hanging around with. Whatever happened to this child, only Casey knows and I doubt you will ever get the truth from her. She is incapable of telling the truth. I am very shocked at how the family is acting. They know more and more negative information will surface. There is no way around it. They are impeding the investigation, and they should be arrested for it. This little girl deserves to be found and laid to rest. This case will only get more confusing each time the family speaks or the mother speaks. In our minds we are trying to come up with scenarios of how something could happen. It's more than likely it was something very simple, IE: she left the child in the car, the child drowned in a pool, the child got a hold of some type of drug and overdosed.

This is an excellent description of Casey's state of mind and her behavior. Do you feel she falls into a personality disorder and if so, which one?

As I said previously, she actually falls under the catagory of many different ones. It's all really a mental disorder.

I can only really speak about my daughter. She was always in trouble when she was little. For lying. You would see her doing something, and she would swear up and down that you were wrong. As a parent, you begin to think you are actually crazy. But, as the child gets older, you realize that everyone who has contact with your child begins to see if, if they are around her for long enough. Generally it was teachers.

The tone of this mother is the exact same as my daughter. The outrage on the phone with the grandmother. the more guilty they are, the more angry they get. Her saying something along the lines of "all anyone is worried about is caylee" is so scary. Because she is mad, she's mad that nobody is worried about her, she's mad that everyting is centered around her child and not her. Sick, I know but I understand it.

June 22nd was a Sunday. George claims he would have last been in the backyard that day....before the shed was broke into. He claims that Casey showed up on Tues., the 24th, in the afternoon. That's when he found the gas cans.

So....maybe they were on vacation the week before? Came home on the 21st? Or, early enough on the 22nd for George to be out at his tool shed?

No the 15th was Father's Day - Cindy and Caylee went to the nursing home. Came home - Caylee went to bed with Casey. The next day - 16th - on Greta last night - George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave - it was about 10 minutes to 1 in the afternoon - they came out of the bedroom with their backpacks yadda yadda yadda

Then now tonight - Greta says she found out that Cindy and George came home on the 16th and the gate was unlocked and the ladder in the pool.

This would suggest that after going to the assisted living facility to visit Cindy's father on June 15th - Father's Day, George and Cindy went somewhere and didn't get home until sometime on the 16th.

OR, Cindy and George could have left early on June 16th and when they arrived home later is when they found the gate open and ladder in the pool.

Actually in the very beginning of this case it was reported that George saw them on the 16th and he alone saw Casey a couple of weeks later. That is in their very first statements. What they are doing now is just filling in the gaps of things not mentioned before. It doesn't mean they are now lying or changing the story. They are simply giving more information than we previously knew.

Actually in the very beginning of this case it was reported that George saw them on the 16th and he alone saw Casey a couple of weeks later. That is in their very first statements. What they are doing now is just filling in the gaps of things not mentioned before. It doesn't mean they are now lying or changing the story. They are simply giving more information than we previously knew.
Can you find where George actually said he saw Casey later on? I don't recall George ever saying he saw Casey after June 15/16.

As I said previously, she actually falls under the catagory of many different ones. It's all really a mental disorder.

I can only really speak about my daughter. She was always in trouble when she was little. For lying. You would see her doing something, and she would swear up and down that you were wrong. As a parent, you begin to think you are actually crazy. But, as the child gets older, you realize that everyone who has contact with your child begins to see if, if they are around her for long enough. Generally it was teachers.

The tone of this mother is the exact same as my daughter. The outrage on the phone with the grandmother. the more guilty they are, the more angry they get. Her saying something along the lines of "all anyone is worried about is caylee" is so scary. Because she is mad, she's mad that nobody is worried about her, she's mad that everyting is centered around her child and not her. Sick, I know but I understand it.

MitchLite............thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member