1064 users online (222 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Results of Speech Reversal for Brad

I sent Shawn, the speech reversal expert, the clip of Brad doing his phone interview with Megan from Fox news and he did review it looking for reversals...here is what he found out:
    p.s. thanks to Raisin Charlie for getting me the link for the phone interview!!

Hi SusieClue,

I reviewed that segment. I thought for sure I had seen it before. Unfortunately I couldn't find any speech reversals. I did notice that his answers were very short. It seemed like Megan had to work hard at pulling info. out of him. Maybe he was just nervous, but if I were to place bets I would be focused on Nancy's friends gut feeling as to his potential involvement.

I searched the internet again and can't seem to find anymore audio on him. After reviewing various mews reports from the beginning, he appears to be nowhere to be seen. It's always suspicious to me when the significant other is not there at the press conferences, searches, memorial services, special events etc.

Shawn
    shawn@backwardstate.com
    http://www.backwardstate.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ShawnHS
    ----- Original Message -----

To: Shawn H. Smith, Backward State
    Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:49 AM
    Subject: Re: Nancy Cooper case

Sorry, I think you have to go to that link and search under videos for
    Video - Where is Nancy Cooper - Megan Kelly interview via phone.

Under Search enter Nancy Cooper - it brings up a bunch.

THANKS so much!

Thanks Susie Clue - have been waiting to hear his thoughts.

If you speak with him again would you mind asking him his thoughts on why Brad doesn't bother to answer the last question Megan Kelly put to him ? I am really wondering about that.

I appreciate you doing this. Interesting stuff for sure.

Did he listen to the press conference audio as well or do you know?

Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinalady View Post
    Did he listen to the press conference audio as well or do you know?

Thanks for the info!
    Yes, I sent him that first and he said there were none in it either...but it was a very short amount of time to analyze.

I suppose he's being smart by saying little. VERY LITTLE.

Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    Yes, I sent him that first and he said there were none in it either...but it was a very short amount of time to analyze.

I suppose he's being smart by saying little. VERY LITTLE.
    Thanks!

I sent Shawn, the speech reversal expert, the clip of Brad doing his phone interview with Megan from Fox news and he did review it looking for reversals...here is what he found out:
    p.s. thanks to Raisin Charlie for getting me the link for the phone interview!!

Hi SusieClue,

I reviewed that segment. I thought for sure I had seen it before. Unfortunately I couldn't find any speech reversals. I did notice that his answers were very short. It seemed like Megan had to work hard at pulling info. out of him. Maybe he was just nervous, but if I were to place bets I would be focused on Nancy's friends gut feeling as to his potential involvement.

I searched the internet again and can't seem to find anymore audio on him. After reviewing various mews reports from the beginning, he appears to be nowhere to be seen. It's always suspicious to me when the significant other is not there at the press conferences, searches, memorial services, special events etc.

Shawn
    shawn@backwardstate.com
    http://www.backwardstate.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ShawnHS
    ----- Original Message -----

To: Shawn H. Smith, Backward State
    Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:49 AM
    Subject: Re: Nancy Cooper case

Sorry, I think you have to go to that link and search under videos for
    Video - Where is Nancy Cooper - Megan Kelly interview via phone.

Under Search enter Nancy Cooper - it brings up a bunch.

THANKS so much!
    Susie, Help out a newbie here. What is speech reversal analysis? Sounds really interesting. What would your friend be looking for in Brad's speech? thanks.

Sorry to sound so ignorant, but what are speech reversals?

Whoa I've never heard of this backwards speech thing. It's way out there, but it's fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by FullDisclosure View Post
    Sorry to sound so ignorant, but what are speech reversals?
    easier to click on the links in the original email then to try to explain...it's kind of bizarre...who knows...I'm not necessarily sold on it...and sometimes it just plain freaks me out but it was worth a try.

easier to click on the links in the original email then to try to explain...it's kind of bizarre...who knows...I'm not necessarily sold on it...and sometimes it just plain freaks me out but it was worth a try.
    Oh, they were LINKS! Duh....

Thanks, Susie

Susie, it was a good idea, and thanks for trying.

I just read about this the other day on another case, and still have no idea what it's all about.

Remember when a recording of the Beatles was played backwards many years ago and people heard, "Paul is Dead" and thought it was a secret message that Paul McCartney had died? Well this is kinda like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    Remember when a recording of the Beatles was played backwards many years ago and people heard, "Paul is Dead" and thought it was a secret message that Paul McCartney had died? Well this is kinda like that.
    what she said

what she said
    Gotcha. I kinda thought that's what it was, but I thought the general consensus with the Beatles album was that it was all pretty much hocum.

Well it was then....:crystal ball:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast