Results of Speech Reversal for Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieClue

Reaction score
I sent Shawn, the speech reversal expert, the clip of Brad doing his phone interview with Megan from Fox news and he did review it looking for reversals...here is what he found out:
p.s. thanks to Raisin Charlie for getting me the link for the phone interview!!

Hi SusieClue,

I reviewed that segment. I thought for sure I had seen it before. Unfortunately I couldn't find any speech reversals. I did notice that his answers were very short. It seemed like Megan had to work hard at pulling info. out of him. Maybe he was just nervous, but if I were to place bets I would be focused on Nancy's friends gut feeling as to his potential involvement.

I searched the internet again and can't seem to find anymore audio on him. After reviewing various mews reports from the beginning, he appears to be nowhere to be seen. It's always suspicious to me when the significant other is not there at the press conferences, searches, memorial services, special events etc.

Shawn
shawn@backwardstate.com
http://www.backwardstate.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShawnHS
----- Original Message -----

To: Shawn H. Smith, Backward State
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: Nancy Cooper case

Sorry, I think you have to go to that link and search under videos for
Video - Where is Nancy Cooper - Megan Kelly interview via phone.

Under Search enter Nancy Cooper - it brings up a bunch.

THANKS so much!

Thanks Susie Clue - have been waiting to hear his thoughts.

If you speak with him again would you mind asking him his thoughts on why Brad doesn't bother to answer the last question Megan Kelly put to him ? I am really wondering about that.

I appreciate you doing this. Interesting stuff for sure.

Did he listen to the press conference audio as well or do you know?

Thanks for the info!

Did he listen to the press conference audio as well or do you know?

Thanks for the info!

Yes, I sent him that first and he said there were none in it either...but it was a very short amount of time to analyze.

I suppose he's being smart by saying little. VERY LITTLE.

I sent Shawn, the speech reversal expert, the clip of Brad doing his phone interview with Megan from Fox news and he did review it looking for reversals...here is what he found out:

Hi SusieClue,

I reviewed that segment. I thought for sure I had seen it before. Unfortunately I couldn't find any speech reversals. I did notice that his answers were very short. It seemed like Megan had to work hard at pulling info. out of him. Maybe he was just nervous, but if I were to place bets I would be focused on Nancy's friends gut feeling as to his potential involvement.

I searched the internet again and can't seem to find anymore audio on him. After reviewing various mews reports from the beginning, he appears to be nowhere to be seen. It's always suspicious to me when the significant other is not there at the press conferences, searches, memorial services, special events etc.

Shawn
shawn@backwardstate.com

THANKS so much!
Susie, Help out a newbie here. What is speech reversal analysis? Sounds really interesting. What would your friend be looking for in Brad's speech? thanks.

Whoa I've never heard of this backwards speech thing. It's way out there, but it's fascinating.

Sorry to sound so ignorant, but what are speech reversals?

easier to click on the links in the original email then to try to explain...it's kind of bizarre...who knows...I'm not necessarily sold on it...and sometimes it just plain freaks me out but it was worth a try.

easier to click on the links in the original email then to try to explain...it's kind of bizarre...who knows...I'm not necessarily sold on it...and sometimes it just plain freaks me out but it was worth a try.

Oh, they were LINKS! Duh.... :bang:

Thanks, Susie :)

Susie, it was a good idea, and thanks for trying.

I just read about this the other day on another case, and still have no idea what it's all about.

Remember when a recording of the Beatles was played backwards many years ago and people heard, "Paul is Dead" and thought it was a secret message that Paul McCartney had died? Well this is kinda like that.

Remember when a recording of the Beatles was played backwards many years ago and people heard, "Paul is Dead" and thought it was a secret message that Paul McCartney had died? Well this is kinda like that.

what she said:clap:

Hi SusieClue,

Shawn
shawn@backwardstate.com

THANKS so much!

Susie,

I am not sure if this fellow charges for doing this research or not, or I am not completely sure I am sold on the concept, but I have an open mind about it.

Since he was unable to gather any useful info from the BC statements, have you thought about running some of the pressers from NC's family and friends through the process? It would be especially interesting to hear if there is anything in the statements from NCs father, basically "calling out" the killer.

CyberPro

You have got to be kidding me. What's next? Psychics?

You have got to be kidding me. What's next? Psychics?

I'm not saying it means anything...i had just learned about this recently on another forum and thought it would be interesting...go to youtube and search for the ones done on Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson...creepy....

Some psychics are absolutely wonderful and have been used by law enforcement with great success. Allison DuBois immediately comes to mind (the show "Medium" on NBC is based on her life).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth