1133 users online (224 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #17

Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Nancy has her own forum, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

BE NICE TO EACHOTHER, AGREE TO DISAGREE. WE SHOULD WELCOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT THEORY ON THE CASE...BETTER FOR DISCUSSIONS, MIGHT AS WELL JUST TALK TO MYSELF IF I ONLY WANT TO HEAR MY OWN THEORY.

Ahh so the Morwicks and the Fetterolfs live on Strathburgh. Hmm...
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying.
    As always my posts are just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    Of course, I don't have the floorplan of the house, but it's possible that the door to the house would lead into a laundry area which would be on the right side, then. Which actually makes plenty of sense to me now. Thanks, Bubba
    According to the "building sketch" in the county tax records there is a 20 x 15 area behind the garage. The sketches don't show interior walls, but the photo the county has of the house shows a chimney on the right end of that area, so it's probably the family room.

Are we allowed to post direct links to government records on the WS site? If so I'll post a link to the picture and building sketch.

Caryresident

Thanks for the information. I would tend to agree there is probably some sort of camera monitoring the front desk/checkin area. So if I have this in my mind correctly - to get into the area of the club with all the ammenities, one has to produce a membership card at the desk before proceeding into the club proper. Got it, and again thanks.

So there is no way really Nancy could have entered the club without some record of it either tape or check in data - yes ?

Topsail Girl, Scott Heider and his now-ex, Heather Heider-Metour used to live at 231 Strathburgh Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by ncnative View Post
    Topsail Girl, Scott Heider and his now-ex, Heather Heider-Metour used to live at 231 Strathburgh Lane.
    Thanks!!!!
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying.

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Caryresident

Thanks for the information. I would tend to agree there is probably some sort of camera monitoring the front desk/checkin area. So if I have this in my mind correctly - to get into the area of the club with all the ammenities, one has to produce a membership card at the desk before proceeding into the club proper. Got it, and again thanks.

So there is no way really Nancy could have entered the club without some record of it either tape or check in data - yes ?
    The front desk people probably could have looked up her information if she didn't have her card.

Here's something else that is niggling at me.....we know that Nancy didn't go running with Carey now for a fact and that they had no plans to go running that morning. Soooo... if Nancy really went running with someone as brad wants us to believe, wouldn't that person was have come forward and said they were with Nancy by now? I know I would if it was me running with her and I knew I was the last person to see her alive - unless of course, I killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post
    Here's something else that is niggling at me.....we know that Nancy didn't go running with Carey now for a fact and that they had no plans to go running that morning. Soooo... if Nancy really went running with someone as brad wants us to believe, wouldn't that person was have come forward and said they were with Nancy by now? I know I would if it was me running with her and I knew I was the last person to see her alive - unless of course, I killed her.
    I think you can probably rule out someone else went running with Nancy, for this reason. In the 630 pm presser on 14 July, a media member asks Chief Bazemore if anyone had come forward to indicate Nancy was seen running on Saturday morning. Chief Bazemore confirms that as of that date and time no one had reported seeing Nancy in the areas she was known to run.

While this does not rule out she ran with someone - she supposedly left from her home, which was somewhat of a deviation from her normal routine to start with. If she met up with someone, no one saw it, and no one apparently saw her running with someone either, and Brad did not report her leaving in a vehicle with someone. Just a thought.

Topsail Girl (as in Topsail Beach?)

Heather Heider-Metour lives on Brannigan Place in Cary, in the Farren Forest subdivision. It is directly behind Farmington Woods Elem. School. I know lots of her neighbors, esp. the one across the street. I met Heather last Dec. Nothing special at all. Kinda horsey. Always looking for something to do. Not that she could have been enjoying her own kid, but nooooo. Ha ha. She's gotta have those affairs w/other married men. At work,even.

Nancy and Brad live in Lochside Glen in Lochmere. Those on Strathburgh Ln. live in Strathmoor or something like that. Yeah, I live in the Lochwood part of Lochmere. We're all on the same end of Lochmere,which is a huge huge subdivision. I get to see all the goings-ons.

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    While this does not rule out she ran with someone - she supposedly left from her home, which was somewhat of a deviation from her normal routine to start with. If she met up with someone, no one saw it, and no one apparently saw her running with someone either, and Brad did not report her leaving in a vehicle with someone. Just a thought.
    This one could (theoritically) be explained by Theory (B) (on the Theories thread) - which involves NC departing for a secret meeting with someone else (who picked her up near her home). This theory is supported by the (unconfirmed) statement that the oldest saw NC leave to go running (though is not supported by a number of other things of course...)

Check on the Theories thread for details (and feel free to respond to the informal poll there with your thoughts on "most likely" theory, based on current knowns....)

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstreet View Post
    This one could (theoritically) be explained by Theory (B) (on the Theories thread) - which involves NC departing for a secret meeting with someone else (who picked her up near her home). This theory is supported by the (unconfirmed) statement that the oldest saw NC leave to go running (though is not supported by a number of other things of course...)

Check on the Theories thread for details (and feel free to respond to the informal poll there with your thoughts on "most likely" theory, based on current knowns....)
    Yes it could be explained by Theory B, no doubt. I'm not much of a theorist actually. But I do think you did a good job of it.

Topsail Girl, Heather Metour has lived at 110 Brannigan Pl. since 2-2-2007. Her ex, Scott Heider, now lives in Raleigh near Lake Johnston (or is it Johnson?). If someone is sueing her for "alienation of affection", and the other party wins, Heather may be moving on from that house! Her name is mud around here already.

Just a hmmmmm moment for me.....IF it's true Brad Cooper received all those bonus payouts, it's entirely possible Nancy had no knowlege of this money, as Brad was in total control of the family "budget".

Quote Originally Posted by ncnative View Post
    Topsail Girl, Heather Metour has lived at 110 Brannigan Pl. since 2-2-2007. Her ex, Scott Heider, now lives in Raleigh near Lake Johnston (or is it Johnson?). If someone is sueing her for "alienation of affection", and the other party wins, Heather may be moving on from that house! Her name is mud around here already.
    The searches were expanded in the later stages to include the Lake Johnston (Johnson) area as I recall. Mr Heider does live within the confines of that area and fairly close to the lake. The possibilities...

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast