Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty! Bringing this from the last thread.

so how did Casey know she went to them apartments... WOW that's just odd. Wonder if she looked at the same apartment Casey says that the babysitter lived at... IF SO... well.. then IMO something was going on. Either someone from the apartments was helping Casey or well Idont know but something is up.

Hopefully they can explain how Casey was able to produce this name. If Casey did kill Caylee and they can't locate the body this would have to help the defense argue reasonable doubt.

There is no way that this ZG story is real. I mean, even if the real ZG looked at an apartment on June 17th, that is a far cry from a ZG living in that apartment where Casey frequently dropped her daughter off.

If ZG had lived there for a period of time then I could see it as more possible. But wouldn't Casey have been inside the babysitter's home at some point in 2 years and have been able to describe the apartment set up, decor etc.?

Noone has lived in that apartment in over 4 months. Is Casey trying to say that in the last 4 months she never walked Caylee into the babysitter's apartment? She did what then, just dropped her off in the parking lot of an empty apartment with a women who noone else has ever seen?

I wonder if someone who has something to do with those apartments could be selling fake identities to people. They could have gotten hold of Zenaida's cell phone number, name, etc. Casey could have bought the fake identity and even requested the name Zenaida.

Bringing this over from the previous thread as it's very important! Thanks to Juvenile!

Juvenile
user_online.gif

Local 6 talks to ZG
Sorry if this has already been posted...
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

RoseRed
Registered User Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elley Mae
She has been talked to numerous times by LE they believe her,not the pathological lair Casey.

Correct, they are only concentrating on Casey, but they could be WRONG. When you zero in on only one person you often make mistakes.

In an investigation, the people closest to the victim have to be ruled out. Most victims of crime know the person who committed that crime. LE can't rule out CASEY to even go past her because she has not uttered word one to them to help them!!!! SHe has done EVERYTHING to hinder them. She knows exactly where that baby is.

It's just beyond weird. There definitely has to be a deeper connection here. There is no way this is a coincidence. Even with an extremely common name like "John Miller" it would still be a long shot that someone with that name actually had any connection to those apartments!

And bringing this over:

Look Caylee and Casey lived with Cindy and were completely dependent on Cindy financially. You can bet if ZannyIdon'texist was a babysitter for Caylee for a year and a half--Cindy Anthony would have made sure to meet her. Duh-this is the woman who talks to her daughter EVERYDAY on the phone even though they live together.

Mr. Gigi and I have our children's grandparents involved in their lives. They go to school functions, meet teachers, have met sitters (because we all happen to be going out together) and have met our personal friends for various get togethers.

Cindy NEVER met ZannyIdon'texist because she isn't real never was, never will be. As soon as Cindy wakes up and smells the stink of this case like the rest of us do she will have a stroke.

QUOTE=RoseRed;2468864]Correct, they are only concentrating on Casey, but they could be WRONG. When you zero in on only one person you often make mistakes.[/QUOTE]

They are "only" concentrating on Casey because:

*There is a nanny that nobody has ever met that Casey claims stole Caylee
*She walked the police through an office she doesn't work at
*She didnt report her baby missing for 31 days and then only did so because she was basically forced to

*She abandoned a car that: (see below)
*smelled like decomposition, noted by 2 homicide detectives (one being her own father and a Nurse being her mother
* she shows ZERO emotion regarding the disappearance of her little girl
*she will not talk to police based on NOTHING provable
*she has been photographed out partying multiple times while she was supposedly doing her own "investigation"
* Cadaver dogs hit in her backyard and car which symbolizes a body being moved
*she borrowed a shovel
*she backed her car into the garage

***everything that comes out of her mouth when it does move which isn't often is a blatant lie.

That is why they are only "concentrating" on Casey Anthony:furious:

Okay all - Someone a few hours ago asked about when Casey & Jesse were engaged, when was the wedding planned for and when they broke up etc. I have just spent about 4 hours on her myspace reading all 45 pages of comments and comments Casey has left on other people my space (if they weren't set to privavte).

I have put together a timeline with comments from her myspace if anyone is intersted in reading, it might answer a few questions....... you can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058

There is no way that this ZG story is real. I mean, even if the real ZG looked at an apartment on June 17th, that is a far cry from a ZG living in that apartment where Casey frequently dropped her daughter off.

If ZG had lived there for a period of time then I could see it as more possible. But wouldn't Casey have been inside the babysitter's home at some point in 2 years and have been able to describe the apartment set up, decor etc.?

Noone has lived in that apartment in over 4 months. Is Casey trying to say that in the last 4 months she never walked Caylee into the babysitter's apartment? She did what then, just dropped her off in the parking lot of an empty apartment with a women who noone else has ever seen?

This is all a red herring, another invention by Casey to throw police off the track.

Could Casey have looked up an old address for the entertainment company to contact someone there, saw the Sawgrass addy and showed up there, run into ZG and made small talk?

We know Casey was on the 'net a lot, so if there's an old address listed (that WS found) it's possible.

Does not explain ZG not recognizing her, though..

One of the addresses Casey had given to LE for Zedaida was across the street from her ex-boyfriend.

Frankly, I am getting sick and tired of this girls games. She's a fricken spoiled brat who needs the crap beat out of her.

Gimmie five minutes with her.

Here's my theory on the ZG connection.

I think by then poor Caylee had already passed and Casey had buried her in the backyard OR still had her in the trunk.

Casey had decided she wanted to "get out on her own" but didn't have much money, and knew of Sawgrass as a cheap/questionable/no questions asked place.

I think Casey was probably there on the 17th, and either saw Zenaida's name or heard it. (not sure when she would have added the Fernandez though). She did not look at an apartment herself...probably choked up at the idea of being all on her own, broke down...made the second flurry of phone calls on the 17th and went somewhere (do we know where she was staying after that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth