Search warrant discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the search warrant:

On July 17th, Detective Jerold White obtained a court order for the defendant's cell phone records (407-619-9286). Inspection of these records show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, Jeffrey Hopkins (in Jacksonville, Florida), or Juliette Lewis. As to the "private phone call" received on July 15th around 1200 hrs where the defendant claims to have spoken with Caylee, there is no incoming call to her cell phone at that time. The closest two incoming phone calls to her phone came in at 0013 hrs from Anthony Lazzaro and the next at 1535 hrs from someone named "Kyle".

So she washed grey pants that smelled like dead body... so no grey pants stick out in the things they recovered in the search warrant. Where did they go??

I can't believe Cindy washed the pants that smelled like the car!

I'm not surprised that there was no record og the numbers belonging to ZG.

Interesting that Cindy removed (and washed) the pair of pants that Casey was (by George's recollection) last known to have been wearing when Caylee was last seen.

And that the pants, boots, and shoes were all removed from the car by Cindy because of the smell.

Unless the size 5 Zinc pants were... does anyone know if Zinc is a brand of clothing. I've never heard of it, but that doesn't mean anything.

"she removed the pants and washed them due to the fact they smelled like the car"
oi

And ZG's reported "roommate" never has worked at the place Casey stated.

Nice to see they verified with Kodak, and Colorvision that Juliette and Jeff hadn't worked there, and Casey was never employed by Colorvision (who took over Kodak).

man this girl even went as far as to somehow send herself an email about an event from an email addy that doesn't exist??

Ok- the car smells like a dead body but yet you wash the clothes that were in it? Hmmm strange IMO

Ok, about the only possible 'defense' I can think of here is they thought Casey had some dead STRANGER in the car & wanted to protect her. They assume it can't be Caylee so they don't are about 'evidence.'

This family is un-freakin-believable! Ugh. :furious::furious:

There is a comment from a Jeff Hopkins (?) on the myspace pages though.

And June 6th was the last time George claims to have seen Caylee.

Hmmm... which is it George? June 6 or June 16 or June 24????????? I could just scream. They are sooooooo covering up for her. I wonder if the stinky clothing were thrown out with the "donated stuffed animals" the other day. I surely hope LE intercepted that trash drop off.

Notice how on 6/9 when she was left Caylee with the imaginary nanny to go to her imaginary job - there is a 4 hr window, supposedly. She leaves her at said apartment between 0900 and 1300 But, she leaves work promptly at 1700, 5:00pm. She just forgot that in the real world, you also usually have a certain time you have to be there! But, that's only when you have a real job!!

Zinc appears to be sold at Macy's - one thing stood out at me looking at the list of clothing.

None of these brands are expensive; in fact they are quite cheap with the exception of Zinc (which can be found frequently on clearance, and even the "winter" styles would be cool on clearance because Florida would be zoned for "hot" clothing styles *hot referring to temperature*)

So are these representative of other clothes she's been seen wearing (ie she dresses fashionably but on the cheap) or were these "throwaway clothes" that she may have worn knowing they would be ruined.. ?

The dates on this search warrant is not correct. Read page 2 , it says dated the 6th day of February 2008.

Under Return of Search Warrant

It says Recieved the search warrant of the 5th of July and executed the same on the 6th of July

Gosh they need to get the dates right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member