*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
If Casey is responsible for harming her daughter, how would you suggest LE getting a confession from her?

thus far, imo, she is on her story telling trail desperately attempting to find any way to not be found responsible for what happened to Caylee. Thus the reason for her remaining in jail.....

Thoughts? and thanks Love_Mama for the idea.

thanks

I think they need to continue doing what they are doing..... Mom, dad, and Lee need to cancel visitation - this will upset, anger and isolate her. LE is not going to get close as long as the attorney is around. After a period of time, maybe Lee could go back and visit and let her know about all the searches, stuff taken, etc. Or maybe she will get lonely and realize her family now suspects "what her involvement in this" is and realize they are about to ditch her! She will call mom, saying she is sorry and here's what happened.

I only know one compulsive liar and I have always found the only way to the truth with that person is to call them on what they are saying. Something like "you know that is NOT true, and so do I." Then she usually spits it out. I don't think that works with Casey. LE has called her on her job, on ZG, etc. and she's still not talking.

Salem

I think she needs to be isolated. Mom, Dad and Lee need to continue cancelling their visitations. She NEEDS to be in contact with them to see if they still believe her. She wants to make sure they are still on her side.

As long as she is lawyered up, it is going to be difficult for LE to spend a whole lot of time with her to confess... it is going to take LE getting her family to help them out... which may prove to be hard since the Anthony family is trying to make it seem that LE is in the wrong.

Far-fetched side of how to get her to confess: let me in to talk to her... :|

They should find a child that looks as close in resemblance to Caylee as possible and let Casey see her and if Casey looks like she has seen a ghost...the sheer shock of it should get a confession out of her. And if Casey is innocent, it might seem cruel to get her hopes up that Caylee has been found but I think it's more cruel to not cooperate with LE when her child is missing.

I wonder if they have her in isolation. If so, they should put her in the general population. Mothers in jail dont like child abusers let them have a few hours with her, THEN, tell her you'll put her back in isolation if she talks.JMO.

I think they might get some sort of confession if there is enough evidence to tell Casey that they're going for the death penalty. Even then, I doubt that the real truth will be told to anyone. The truth and Casey are strangers.

uumm a gallon jug of truth syrum

Hey, I saw a story today in the news where a guy confessed in exchange for a bucket of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, calzone, and pizza.

Maybe she would do it for a bottle of bacardi or the chippindale dancers, just a thought ;)

I also think that her family is letting her alone for a reason other then what is being said but if you look at it logically I don't think her life would be any different if she tells the truth. I say that because I think the truth is that, accidently or on purpose, she murdered Caylee.
She probably figures she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. If she keeps her silence she may believe she will have a better chance at her trial. IMO

Actually, I wouldn't bother trying. It would be a total waste of time.

LE will do their best to assemble all the evidence, then present it to a jury, and they will convict her if the prosecution is successful in putting on a good case.

She will continue to lie until she is dead, and it will always be someone else's fault.

Actually, I wouldn't bother trying. It would be a total waste of time.

LE will do their best to assemble all the evidence, then present it to a jury, and they will convict her if the prosecution is successful in putting on a good case.

She will continue to lie until she is dead, and it will always be someone else's fault.

ITA!

She'll go to her grave saying she's innocent.

After her murder trial, I think we'll hear that Cindy is teamed up with OJ..... looking for the "real killers" together.

Some people live in an alternate reality.... it's a waste of time trying to reason with them.

they should send in a really hot guy in to befriend her and act like he's interested in her. then he can ask her 'when you get out will you have a child?' then she can tell him, no don't worry we can run away together. then he can say how can you be so sure, i thought your child was kidnapped, and she'll tell him the truth.

they should send in a really hot guy in to befriend her and act like he's interested in her. then he can ask her 'when you get out will you have a child?' then she can tell him, no don't worry we can run away together. then he can say how can you be so sure, i thought your child was kidnapped, and she'll tell him the truth.

I was thinking about that case in Texas where that activist guy Q something or other got that guy to confess to killing his kids.
Maybe someone like Johnny Depp or something, she seems to have a thing for actors (or using their names anyways).

If u let her out to watch her, then she might committ suicide, Then it will be like the trenton duckett case and we will never know what happened to Caylee. Eventually, when the media coverage dies down and she is no longer the center of attention, which I think she is loving, hopefully she will say something to get the attention back on herself.

If u let her out to watch her, then she might committ suicide, Then it will be like the trenton duckett case and we will never know what happened to Caylee. Eventually, when the media coverage dies down and she is no longer the center of attention, which I think she is loving, hopefully she will say something to get the attention back on herself.

loves herself too much to kill herself

Wish they would ask her for how long she left Caylee at the Nanny's. Then ask her what clothes she left with her, what suitcase, bags, pj's, specific stuff. Then let her mother hear her answers!

Sabego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member