Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renea

Reaction score
Okay, if you needed to break a lock to get into a shed... Do you really think the first thing you would ask a neighbor for is a shovel? NO, hammer or those huge clipper things... something small and strong, not a shovel.

She needed the shovel for something else. I don't understand why everyone thinks she needed it to break the lock. She needed to borrow the shovel because the ones her parents owned where locked in the shed. I don't think the two things... gas can stolen and shovel borrowed are related.

Just my thoughts.

The shed shown on Greta did not appear to have been forced at all - it should show some buckling or creasing where pressure was applied to pop the hasp, no?

I agree. I think she thought about burying her in the yard but couldn't. Ground to hard. Couldn't bring herself to do it. Got spooked by a car that sounded like her parents. I picture her hysterical, and from hysteria to TOTAL DENIAL. I think this girl has been spinning out of control and finally snapped.

Okay, if you needed to break a lock to get into a shed... Do you really think the first thing you would ask a neighbor for is a shovel? NO, hammer or those huge clipper things... something small and strong, not a shovel.

She needed the shovel for something else. I don't understand why everyone thinks she needed it to break the lock. She needed to borrow the shovel because the ones her parents owned where locked in the shed. I don't think the two things... gas can stolen and shovel borrowed are related.

Just my thoughts.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you! I've been trying to say that for a while now! If she wanted to break into the shed, she could have found something to use rather than asking the neighbor for a shovel. If i wanted to break into a shed, I dont think I would even attempt to use a shovel...especially to borrow one from a neighbor! I would find something within the house/garage.

This is sad... but, I really am hoping that Casey has planned all of this because she wants "someone" to "think" Caylee is dead... when she is really hidden somewhere and is safe. I just really want to believe that all this is a big cover up to "protect" little Caylee from someone. That's why nothing is adding up!

Please correct me if I am wrong... didn't they say in the beginning that George was Casey's step-father?

To me Shovel=Burial, not break-in tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member