Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Do you think Cindy and or George should be charged?? For withholding evidince, obstruction of justice, Tampering with evidence, or accessory after the fact?? With the new evidence it seems like Cindy knew all along what happened, and waited several days before telling the police that she washed clothing of Casey's that smelled of the car!

Please choose your answer, and state your reason here!

I'm leaning VERY heavily towards YES but I'm still going to be 'fair' & vote 'I don't know yet.'

I think LE should seriously question and consider charges if another experienced LE removes or allows evidence to be removed from a car that smells like a dead body and there is a missing child.

I believe washing those clothes and not turning them over to LE was tampering with evidence. I believe the gas cans were also tampered with. I think they are not being completely honest. Something in my gut tells me that they "know" something. I think the only reason they aren't in jail is that LE is "using" them as a means to and end.

I voted yes, but as usual I'm flipping back and forth because of NG, is denial a crime?

I voted yes, but as usual I'm flipping back and forth because of NG, is denial a crime?
No if that's all it was I wouldn't be disturbed. It's all these other things, as in my post above, that ARE crimes. Where I come from washing those clothes if you suspected them as evidence is a serious crime. I think Casey took off those smelly clothes, shoes, boots and left them in that parking lot hoping the car would be stolen, ect. and that those clothes would never be found. I can't believe that a nurse and a former police detective couldn't put that together.

It would be very difficult to charge them.
They have called LE themselves to come in and look around.
So, no it will be very bad for them when this all is solved...very bad.

Unfortunatly I cannot change the poll answers,

Sorry Patty

I don't know, yet... we really don't know what is going on behind the scenes, at this point.

No if that's all it was I wouldn't be disturbed. It's all these other things, as in my post above, that ARE crimes. Where I come from washing those clothes if you suspected them as evidence is a serious crime. I think Casey took off those smelly clothes, shoes, boots and left them in that parking lot hoping the car would be stolen, ect. and that those clothes would never be found. I can't believe that a nurse and a former police detective couldn't put that together.

I think we all forget at times THEY were not acting as an ex cop and nurse, they were reacting as parents and grandparents!

I think we all forget at times THEY were not acting as an ex cop and nurse, they were reacting as parents and grandparents!
i agree .. you know its the wrong thing to do but your in denial that your own child did anything .. not everyone reacts the same way

I voted don't know yet. I am leaning towards yes just because I don't SEE the grief that i would expect a grandparent to have when they haven't seen their granddaughter for 52 days. My mom would be a MESS!!!! Even if they believe she is still alive, I would think they would be a mess!
The washing of the pants, the "garbage" taken out of the trunk,... I just don't know. I keep going back to the 911 calls. Cindy saying the car smelled like a dead body and George pulling the cop aside. I don't know why they would do that if they THOUGHT they were tampering with evidence. I just don't know.....this case is freakin crazy. A crime writer couldn't make this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a good question and thanks for the poll.

I answered that I didn't know. I'm just so stumped by these folks....I don't know what to think

Yes, I do believe they both should be charged with obstruction. I feel they have both tried to hide important info from law enforcement starting with the day George found the gas cans in Casey's trunk on the 24th. Not sure when Cindy washed the pants but she also has withheld evidence, she had to have taken important info from the car before it was taken into police custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100