View Poll Results: Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

Voters
1241. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they should be

774 62.37%
  • No They shouldn't be

150 12.09%
  • I dunno yet

317 25.54%
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    I think we all forget at times THEY were not acting as an ex cop and nurse, they were reacting as parents and grandparents!
    i agree .. you know its the wrong thing to do but your in denial that your own child did anything .. not everyone reacts the same way

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zadari For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I don't know, yet... we really don't know what is going on behind the scenes, at this point.
    To me they are still indirect"victims".

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

I voted don't know yet. I am leaning towards yes just because I don't SEE the grief that i would expect a grandparent to have when they haven't seen their granddaughter for 52 days. My mom would be a MESS!!!! Even if they believe she is still alive, I would think they would be a mess!
    The washing of the pants, the "garbage" taken out of the trunk,... I just don't know. I keep going back to the 911 calls. Cindy saying the car smelled like a dead body and George pulling the cop aside. I don't know why they would do that if they THOUGHT they were tampering with evidence. I just don't know.....this case is freakin crazy. A crime writer couldn't make this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a good question and thanks for the poll.

I answered that I didn't know. I'm just so stumped by these folks....I don't know what to think

Yes, I do believe they both should be charged with obstruction. I feel they have both tried to hide important info from law enforcement starting with the day George found the gas cans in Casey's trunk on the 24th. Not sure when Cindy washed the pants but she also has withheld evidence, she had to have taken important info from the car before it was taken into police custody.
    JMO --I'm entitled to it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cindysnow3 For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I think we all forget at times THEY were not acting as an ex cop and nurse, they were reacting as parents and grandparents!
    I understand that, but I think that your training always kicks in. They had to of known better. Not trying to argue just stating it as I see it. The truth will prevail though. I believe that we all have to face a final judge and that judge is just.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I understand that, but I think that your training always kicks in. They had to of known better. Not trying to argue just stating it as I see it. The truth will prevail though. I believe that we all have to face a final judge and that judge is just.
    yes cat, I also believe in "final judgement" so whatever any of them feel they are pulling over in "land laws" they will answer in the end.
    JMO --I'm entitled to it

cat-I just called my daddy (former LE) and I put this question to him and he said NO WAY he is and was a daddy first and LE second, I challenged him to ask some other LE and get back to me, told him imortant poll for WS and you are 100% correct there is a judge that knows without a doubt what EVERYONE OF THEM HAS DONE!! Caylee will get justice one way or the other!!!
    Last edited by ShouldBWorking; 08-07-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: forgot a comment

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by cindysnow3 View Post
    yes cat, I also believe in "final judgement" so whatever any of them feel they are pulling over in "land laws" they will answer in the end.
    So true Cindy, I have to remind myself of that often. You see some of these judges on earth letting guilty folks go free, or going light on perps. Well nobody went "light" on the victims they have to live every day of their lives with the results of someone's evil actions. In the case of the ones who are no longer here their families have a life sentence. If I didn't believe that there was a higher power that would even the score some days I wouldn't be able to get up in the mornings.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

I know as a parent my first priority ... if I got my daughters car back after being abandoned for two weeks wreaking of death.. Would be to find my daughter and granddaughter and make sure they were both ok... not clean the car and do laundry.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MomOfECS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MomOfECS View Post
    I know as a parent my first priority ... if I got my daughters car back after being abandoned for two weeks wreaking of death.. Would be to find my daughter and granddaughter and make sure they were both ok... not clean the car and do laundry.
    I am with you. I would also like to say that being a parent doesn't give you the right to break the law because you love your children. You have to love your child enough to make them responsible citizens. Getting you kids out of trouble doesn't help them in the long run. Making them face the consequences of their bad decisions makes better people out of them. IMHO

Cat-I agree but I've never had to think about one facing the death penalty that's all I'm saying. Speeding ticket, under age drinking, no chores-no allowance, skipping school sure...death penalty I would hope I could do the right thing but I'm human and I don't know what I would do and I don't think anyone else knows either.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ShouldBWorking For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

I am with you. I would also like to say that being a parent doesn't give you the right to break the law because you love your children. You have to love your child enough to make them responsible citizens. Getting you kids out of trouble doesn't help them in the long run. Making them face the consequences of their bad decisions makes better people out of them. IMHO
    Excellent post! Someone who believes in personal responsibility. Too much of that is lacking in society these days. If Casey were my daughter, I wouldn't be shielding her, hard as it would be, I'd make her face the consequences of her actions.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

I'm a Helicopter Parent- I know where my child is, and she's no less intelligent or creative for it.

Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Cat-I agree but I've never had to think about one facing the death penalty that's all I'm saying. Speeding ticket, under age drinking, no chores-no allowance, skipping school sure...death penalty I would hope I could do the right thing but I'm human and I don't know what I would do and I don't think anyone else knows either.
    I do, I know what I would do. You sometimes have to love enough to do the right thing even when it breaks your heart so much that there is not enough superglue in the world to put it back together.
    Last edited by curiositycat; 08-07-2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: spelling

How can anyone of us answer YES ?

Being charged with a crime is SERIOUS. We are not privy to the information that LE has. We are only privy to tid-bits of information, media reports and many claims we read on boards such as this. ( Which many posts here have FALSE information on them! )

They have been deemed most likely guilty by public opinion. Definitely not by ANY proof we know of.

I love these boards for bouncing off theories to each other... but CHARGES? We DON'T know the INSIDES of this case. Seems like trial by public jury without ALL of the information even released.

Just my opinion ...

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast