1076 users online (230 members and 846 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If You Are Clinging To Hope

what is giving you hope??

For me-

1. The 911 call where GMA is rattled
    2. GMA sounds confident about "Zanny" having kidnapped Caylee, the name came out too easily.
    3. Casey has always been a liar so lying is not out of character for her.
    4. Motive? Why? Her parents would have kept Caylee.

But in my heart I think she is dancing with Jesus, looking down at all of us smiling knowing we all love her and care about justice for HER!!

Giving Caylee to Cindy and going on her merry way was not an option for Casey. She would have never let Cindy have the control and be able to say she wasn't caring for her daughter. She would rather see Caylee gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mindyme View Post
    Giving Caylee to Cindy and going on her merry way was not an option for Casey. She would have never let Cindy have the control and be able to say she wasn't caring for her daughter. She would rather see Caylee gone.
    I would love to hear this opinion from someone who really knows Casey, the few people who have come forward that "know her" have not given this impression.

Well I get this impression since Caylee is gone.

I'm holding out for proof from LE that we are not looking for a live Caylee. Casey might be crazy lying but the world is full of lots of crazies so who knows? Zenaida may have been an alias name. I'm very tired from researching all the lies but yet, today there was some new names thrown out on the search warrant so here I go again. I wish LE would give us something concrete.

Quote Originally Posted by mindyme View Post
    Well I get this impression since Caylee is gone.

did I miss a presser?

I think we're all clinging to hope. If there is anyone who isn't, well, then, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsgal View Post
    I think we're all clinging to hope. If there is anyone who isn't, well, then, I don't know.

sometimes I feel like a minority in my hope, so many have Caylee dead and Casey convicted

you're not in the minority. some have theories on what happened, but I pray I'm wrong, and I do cling to some hope that she's alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    sometimes I feel like a minority in my hope, so many have Caylee dead and Casey convicted
    Noone wants a dead little girl, but the scenario is not looking good, and stats are not on her side. We are just being realistic and wanting justice for this little girl. It seems the general public cares more about her than her own mother. She should have let the grandmother adopt her and terminate her parental rights.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Susan Smith. Casey is like Susan Smith. Instead of the black carjacker, you have the Latino kidnapper.

What gives me hope is GOD. I pray Caylee is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    Susan Smith. Casey is like Susan Smith. Instead of the black carjacker, you have the Latino kidnapper.

What gives me hope is GOD. I pray Caylee is safe.
    I've made the same comparison. Both are selfish serial liars, and both may be mothers who have killed their children.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I think all of us still have hope - even if that glimmer is getting duller and duller. I just keep thinking back at seeing those pictures when she was just born........ all of those smiles looked loving and so very real. A young mother, grandparents, adoring uncle - everyone looked so loving towards that lil angel. I just wonder in my heart where it could have gone so horribly wrong.

I'd like to know how many hours a day Casey actually was a "mother?"

Her parents said they allowed her to go out & have fun like all the people her age were doing... that she was NOT stuck at home.

That made me wonder....

Who woke up in the morning & fed & dressed Caylee.

Who spent the days with her?

Who cooked her meals & cleaned her clothes & her messes.

Who bathed her at night?

Who read to her?

Who was there when she was sick... or had a nightmare?

Every day & every night.... not just when your built-in babysitters weren't available to assume the responsibility.

WHO was Caylee's 'mother?'

It's easy playing a part like a big sister if you can shove the kid off & run out the door to have fun.

And the job gets harder & harder & harder with each passing year.

I think Cindy played mommy most of the time. I think they were pressuring her to grow up - just like most of us with college aged kids - so I think they wanted her to act more like a mom. One of the things I wonder is - Casey has made comments about using that sitter for more than a year. I don't believe Zanny exists - but I do believe she took Caylee and went somewhere - and if SHE wasn't watching Caylee herself - who was? I have read people guessing that Casey left her in the car for long periods and while I think that may have been how she died - I don't think she did it often... because Caylee had a support system and if Casey was hurting her I think she would have shown anxiety to George and Cindy - and despite their dysfunction - I am convinced that they loved her deeply.

So, I have been trying to invent ways to save that wee bit of hope... that maybe somewhere - somehow - she is not dead.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast