Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
brought over from last thread:
[QUOTE Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
Of course being a liar doesn't make you a murderer. But lying is a crime, particularly in Casey's case since she's been charged with obstruction of juctice. If you lie and tell someone they look good in that hat when they don't that doesn't break the law. If you lie about criminal involvement, you bet it is against the law.[/QUOTE]

I hope when they find Caylee and charge Casey with murder they don't use an insanity plea. I saw her "new" lawyer spouting off that she has NO MENTAL problems and she is perfectly fine,.. she is just stressed and "under pressure". Could those words come back to bite him? Or could they still plead not guilty due to insanity?

She could have had the pants in the car ... to burn them...

Yeah, but the extent to which she came up with all these other explanations, why would she be that careless to have left them? And what about the top? That'd probably have had more evidence (carrying Caylee, etc)...if she disposed of one b/c of that, wouldn't she have done that with the other?

It all just makes me wonder if this is a decoy to what she really was wearing.

And it still makes me wonder about the 24th...

ShouldBworking

Ahhhh.... bail.... perhaps something to do with using property as security for her bond. Maybe the title company wanted to speak to her directly to make sure she was stable enough to make it feasible to ok the lien on the property... not so sure what the outcome of that meeting would be...

It's strange though that she'd abandon them in the car... I wonder what else was in there... maybe they just absorbed the smelll of the car... and she wasn't even wearing them.

Yeah, but the extent to which she came up with all these other explanations, why would she be that careless to have left them? And what about the top? That'd probably have had more evidence (carrying Caylee, etc)...if she disposed of one b/c of that, wouldn't she have done that with the other?

It all just makes me wonder if this is a decoy to what she really was wearing.

And it still makes me wonder about the 24th...

i think the clothes are a decoy also. it finally explains why they are stressing when geoarge lastsaw casey. to give a discription of the wrong clothes.

I think Casey would have destroyed the clothes she had on when Caylee was either killed or moved. jmo

If you will notice in the pictures of Casey out with the gang, where she was wearing the blue dress, she had on black boots that night. I figure these are probably the same boots that were found in the car.

It's strange though that she'd abandon them in the car... I wonder what else was in there... maybe they just absorbed the smelll of the car... and she wasn't even wearing them.
maybe she thought along with stealing the car and thinking (or blaming) it all on the car thief they would also think something happened to her as well - maybe she was trying to "disappear"

The only outdoor activities we've read about are the park, the pool, the beach. Why were boots found in the car?

ShouldBworking

Ahhhh.... bail.... perhaps something to do with using property as security for her bond. Maybe the title company wanted to speak to her directly to make sure she was stable enough to make it feasible to ok the lien on the property... not so sure what the outcome of that meeting would be...

I work in the retirement business one of my residents is a prominent atty has argued before Supreme Court etc. I am going to try to ask him about this possibility tomorrow

when they charge her with first degree murder

we will see who wants to talk and who doesnt

that day will be here soon

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

jmo maybe the pants where probably left there after she changed into her blue dress with her boots before partying, changed at a friends house and maybe threw them in the back. my children was really good at changing clothes away from home and then they would toss them in the back of the car

About the boots in the car.....They were probably those black boots she wore with the periwinkle dress at Fusion, in the pics.

I hope the family is starting to see that their daughter IS NOT going to help them get Casey back. I hope this is why they aren't going to see her. She needs to sit and think that they aren't seeing her or taking her calls because they think she had something to do with this. Remember the call with Lee when she called to see if he was at the bond hearing when she KNOWS he wasn't? She just wanted to call and see if he still believed her and if he was still on her side. IF NO ONE is on her side then I think she might crack or atleast saw something that will help with the investigation. JMO

well night everyone and sweet dreams. i didn't sleep at all last night worried about this family and am gonna go make up for it. was nice talking to u all

If you will notice in the pictures of Casey out with the gang, where she was wearing the blue dress, she had on black boots that night. I figure these are probably the same boots that were found in the car.

Good catch! :clap:

They will have to have 450,000 in collateral, I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy