Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLite View Post
    Quote:
    ...she'll come up with a great story now.
    LMAO - Isn't that the truth!

miss lisa is offline My Son, My Hero! Serving USA & Iraq (3rd tour)! Come home safely!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetmop
    "A jail spokesman said Casey refused to leave her cell to talk to her brother."

What the heck is going on?

her lies are all falling apart. She needs to re-group and she can't do that if she has contact with her family because she knows that at this point, serious hard questions are being asked........and she knows the visit will be released.

All she has now are fellow inmates- she'll come up with a great story now.
    Creative writing 101
    I'm PROUD of you SON! ..........HOOAH!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    There is no proof, other than George saying it is so, that Casey or Caylee were at the Anthony home on the 16th.
    Thats what I thought???

I suppose it would be easy to check out like the other poster said.

House phone and cell phone records would pin point if she was ever at the house.

George is in trouble if these records show she was never there.

Quote Originally Posted by MommaD View Post
    OK.. LE said yesterday treating this as a missing person.. Why isn't there an Amber Alert then.?? Can't have it both ways and be honest about it.. my opinion...
    Because Florida has specific criteria for Amber Alerts, and all five factors have to be in play -- two of them being: clear indication of abduction, and detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public.

What we have is a woman who says she willingly handed her child over to a nanny with an existence that nobody's managed to substantiate, and who not only waited five weeks to inform the authorities the child was missing, but did so so only when forced to by her mother.

IIRC, the only reports of what Caylee was wearing at the time of her disappearance were actually reports of what she was wearing days before, when a family friend saw her with Casey at the mall, and the description of Zenaida is so vague it's worthless. I think there's estimated height, estimated weight, the fact she has curly hair that she sometimes wears straight [no eye color, no skin tone, no distinguishing features]. Oh, and the fact she drives a 2008 Ford Focus [with an unspecified color].

AAs are for immediate, up-to-date information. There's very little information here, and it's being provided by a woman who does not appear eager to offer it, and less eager to speak the truth when she does.

do you guys remember the call in which the friend starting crying? There was a access code that was asked for (myspace or the AT&T account)...if you go back and listen you will see that the friend was stalling........Lee was right there trying to access the acount then, because he did not trust that his sister was giving him the right information.
    Yeah, they were keeping her on the phone. Kept asking why she wanted to talk to Tony and such. I also got the feeling that day that no one in the family cared much for Tony. But beside the fact, I wouldn't doubt that Lee was trying to get into her account right then. She had them running in circles since day one.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

told you

I feel like driving to Orlando and beating the crap out of her myself
    That's just what I told my co-worker!! Exact words!!
    UGH, I'm so sick of this...
    And I'm tired of losing sleep over it!!

Thats what I thought???

House phone and cell phone records would pin point if she was ever at the house.

And also if the records show that she was not at the house on the 24th as he said she was.

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    Creative writing 101

lol..........I am sure she got an A in that class!

Sorry if I come across so blunt.......I have lived this crap with my own daughter and it totally disgusts me! I am so angry right now with this girl and the grandparents.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    Casey Anthony Refuses Brother's Jailhouse Visit

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html
    Thanks for the link !

miss lisa is offline My Son, My Hero! Serving USA & Iraq (3rd tour)! Come home safely!
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    There is no proof, other than George saying it is so, that Casey or Caylee were at the Anthony home on the 16th.
    But I think the pings of the flurry of phone calls will prove she was (on the the 16th not the 24th...George lied about that). IMO
    I'm PROUD of you SON! ..........HOOAH!

I think Lee knows Caylee is not alive. I believe that is grief and worry is so different than his parents and he is trying to keep information he knows away from them to keep them from hurting until he finds out the truth.
    Everything Casey told him about the calls have been lies. He knows that now. If Casey has seen any media reports, she knows what the next line of questioning is by the family. She knows she has lied to them over and over, and can't make up any more lies to prove what she says is true.
    Casey told her dad she is close to home.
    What part of "Dad, she is close to home" are they not understanding? This is the one statement she has maintained that I believe to be true.
    Mom, Dad, Lee, get out of the house, out from in front of cameras, and get out there and find where she has buried this child.
    I believe with everything in me that once they make that effort, many many more citizens of Orlando will join in.

I believe George about that.....and I think they'll be able to nail that down....

According to one of the released visits, Casye already said he brings her copies of shows aired so I would say 100% that he is bringing her the interviews from the past week.
    Jose is a sneaky one. I remember him going to bring her copies of the shows "for a good laugh" and that crawled all over me to hear.

I believe he has specific intentions for doing this.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Good mornin my WS peeps! :-)
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

OMG - I was away and just caught the refusing Lee thing! What does that mean? Did he comment to cameras?

Maybe she is about to crack open that head of hers and share another story w/us!

Lee always seemed to be the one most likely to hold her to task- little tolerance for her BS- maybe she's afraid to have to answer him now?

Let's all say a prayer or send thoughts to Casey today to speak the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by jbennett View Post
    That's just what I told my co-worker!! Exact words!!
    UGH, I'm so sick of this...
    And I'm tired of losing sleep over it!!

Lets go, I will meet you all there and buy the first round of beers afterward!

Thats what I thought???

Patty has done some nice work on the timeline. All we know is that Cindy said Caylee was in her room on the morning of the 16...and as the story goes...George was home until midday. Patty poses some great points -- George should have some really good information about Caylee during that morning. Breakfast, potty, getting dressed -- it's not like a 2 and a half year old can stay in her room all that time like a teenager. As a matter of fact, it would be more like you, the adult, can't get five minutes to yourself with a 2 and a half year around. We need to hear more from George and Cindy about the 16th, not that any of it will be the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
    OMG - I was away and just caught the refusing Lee thing! What does that mean? Did he comment to cameras?

Maybe she is about to crack open that head of hers and share another story w/us!

Lee always seemed to be the one most likely to hold her to task- little tolerance for her BS- maybe she's afraid to have to answer him now?

Let's all say a prayer or send thoughts to Casey today to speak the truth!

I think Jose advised her not to have visitors...

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I think Lee knows Caylee is not alive.

<snip>

What part of "Dad, she is close to home" are they not understanding? This is the one statement she has maintained that I believe to be true.
    I agree!!!

I've said this over and over.

I sure do hope they are searching in that body of water behind the house today.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Quote Originally Posted by puffster View Post
    Patty has done some nice work on the timeline. All we know is that Cindy said Caylee was in her room on the morning of the 16...and as the story goes...George was home until midday. Patty poses some great points -- George should have some really good information about Caylee during that morning. Breakfast, potty, getting dressed -- it's not like a 2 and a half year old can stay in her room all that time like a teenager. As a matter of fact, it would be more like you, the adult, can't get five minutes to yourself with a 2 and a half year around. We need to hear more from George and Cindy about the 16th, not that any of it will be the truth.

If her mother was giving her drugs.... well she might have stayed asleep longer

I have to go for a bit, my grandchildren are comming this weekend!

I will check back in later. Trust me, over the next 48 hours alot will happen.

Please pray that little Caylee will finally be found and laid to rest.

As for the rest of the family, they get what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAdrianne View Post
    Lets go, I will meet you all there and buy the first round of beers afterward!

Can I go, please?

Enjoy your GC ML

Quote Originally Posted by christinababy View Post
    I think Jose advised her not to have visitors...
    I'm not so sure yet. If he did, wouldn't that be up front when any of the family tries to sign up for a visit? I think it's Casey being Casey and wanting the last word. She waited until Lee got there to say she didn't want to see him.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Can I go, please?
    And me??!!!
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast