1060 users online (191 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Reports: Bus crash north of Dallas kills 13

A charter bus ran off a highway overpass north of Dallas and crashed onto its side on a roadway below, authorities said. Reports said as many as 13 were killed.

The bus carrying 55 people to Missouri from Houston may have blown a tire, said Sherman police Lt. Robert Fair.

The Dallas Morning News and KHOU-TV quoted Sherman police as saying 12 adults died at the scene and another died at a Dallas hospital.

The Herald Democrat of Sherman reported the bus came to a rest on its right side in the northbound lane of an access road below U.S. 75.

The accident happened at 12:45 a.m. Friday, Fair said. Scores of injured were being rushed to Sherman and Dallas hospitals via helicopter ambulances.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080808/...m6scpWUYys0NUE

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

This is so sad. My prayers to all the families of those involved in this tragedy.

This reminds me of the bus crash in Atlanta about a year ago involving a college baseball team from Ohio. It happened in much the same way. Prayers for the families involved in this, just horrible.

Good grief - the bus was unlicensed and the tire had been illegally retread. Neither company (BusMex or Angel Tours) was authorized to operate carriers. (unsatisfactory review)

"God called them home"? No; sounds like negligence and murder to me. Terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    Good grief - the bus was unlicensed and the tire had been illegally retread. Neither company (BusMex or Angel Tours) was authorized to operate carriers. (unsatisfactory review)

"God called them home"? No; sounds like negligence and murder to me. Terrible.
    This is terrible. I heard this on the news this morning, but I didn't know these details.

I with you, it sounds like negligence and murder.