Casey Refusing Visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
She limited her visitors to only family after friends wanted to visit.

She refused a visit with her brother!
She missed meeting with her parents a few times . . .

I think she realizes her supportive family is wanting answers not lies about Caylee

I think it was possible that many of her friends started to back away from her & didn't want anymore contact with HER.... phone or visits.

The best way to avoid THAT pain is to shut them out of your life before they have a chance to shut YOU out.

I think it dawned on her friends that Casey's not coming home any time soon.... they have lives to live & don't want to waste anymore of their time with Casey's sick antics.

I don't feel sorry for her... eventually she'll find new friends.... in prison.

I think she realizes her jig is just about up...

Today was the day that Caylee was supposed to be back home. She's not. And, she knows that Lee will press her-"How did you know she would be back today? Who told you? Why isn't she here? Where is she?" etc. etc. So, instead of answering the difficult questions, the easiest way to deal with them is to avoid them entirely.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

I think her friends are puting 2 and 2 toghether and realising her lies. They are keeping pret-ty quiet if you ask me. They are probably trying to distance themselves. Especially if some of them were aware of her irrational ways of dealing with Caylee and her parents.

I would like to know if she has told her lawyer all the truth about what happened to Caylee, does he have to tell the LE any part of it?

Bet she just learned yesterday that Lee forwarded her emails to LE.

He's loyal to his sister ... but he is more loyal to his neice.

I think she realizes her supportive family is wanting answers not lies about Caylee

I would like to know if she has told her lawyer all the truth about what happened to Caylee, does he have to tell the LE any part of it?

No...as her attorney anything she says to him is privileged and confidential.

I think you guys are right. I bet she is finding it harder to answer when confronted with her lies. She is probably avoiding anyone that might challenge her.

I think she also has to know that her family has been cooperating with police. She may have seen that her mom actually called police and had them come get some things from the house. She is probably starting to doubt they are on her side. Good - because I see them an enablers in her habitual lying.

I will correct my answer somewhat. If Casey told him where Caylee was and he has reasonable belief that she was in danger, I think he could tell LE without violating that privilege.

No...as her attorney anything she says to him is privileged and confidential.

I think you guys are right. I bet she is finding it harder to answer when confronted with her lies. She is probably avoiding anyone that might challenge her.

I think she also has to know that her family has been cooperating with police. She may have seen that her mom actually called police and had them come get some things from the house. She is probably starting to doubt they are on her side. Good - because I see them an enablers in her habitual lying.

This is exactly the way it is and why I do not like criminal defense attorneys. In most instances, they know they are representing someone guilty and it's a challenge for them to beat their client's rap. IMO, Mark Geragos knew that Scott Peterson was guilty and that explains his dramatic tactics during the entire trial.

I would assume that a competent lawyer would advise her to limit or cease statements to people who might be reporting them (or misreporting them) to the press.

I would also assume that he would be telling her that her obstinance with investigators is effectively destroying any hope that she might have had for leniency.

I think this is just another example of Casey being manipulative. She's punishing mummy, daddy, and brother by refusing visitation thus drawing them more into her web of lies.

I think the attorney is handling things. Maybe he's told Casey it's time to shut up about the danger and Caylee being in danger. The pool is now being hinted at in interviews.

I would assume that a competent lawyer would advise her to limit or cease statements to people who might be reporting them (or misreporting them) to the press.

I would also assume that he would be telling her that her obstinance with investigators is effectively destroying any hope that she might have had for leniency.

I hope he is doing both of those things...if he is a good lawyer he would. I would also have gone out along time ago and told Cindy to stop talking to the press. That if she wants to help her daughter, stop talking. I don't think she can...she seems drawn to the attention. But I sure would try!

The best way to avoid THAT pain is to shut them out of your life before they have a chance to shut YOU out.

I agree. She is distancing herself from anyone who could hurt her feelings by not believing her. I think that's what Casey is doing right now, and she doesn't want to answer any more questions either, specially not from family. There's a time to fess up and hers will come only when she is ready - maybe it won't come at all, depending on the extent of her pride. Nobody can "make" her talk but herself.

Admitting to a lie (specially admitting to many lies on such an important subject as the life of a daughter) will destroy any "image" she had of herself, will destroy her pride, and will be the ultimate blow to her self-confidence. How she'll get there.....I don't know. She has driven this way too far, told way too many lies....

Maybe there is a little bit of shame in her somewhere, just enough of a tiny bit to not want to see the pain in her family's eyes anymore (coward), yet she is still not able to tear down her own false image, an image that only SHE holds of herself. She probably doesn't know what to do to help her present situation and hopes that if she holds on long enough, and remains :silenced: , it will all go away.

I'm no psychologist but the annihilation of your own self as you know it, is quite a daunting task. To start fresh when there is nothing left but life in prison and possibly the DP, is definitely not an enticement to spill the beans. I don't think Casey knows what an "un-guilty conscience" feels like.

Sorry about all this psychobabble, I was more or less thinking aloud.

I think this is just another example of Casey being manipulative. She's punishing mummy, daddy, and brother by refusing visitation thus drawing them more into her web of lies.

Was it Casey who said Caylee would be home for her birthday?

I believe I read somewhere that Tony has not spoken to her since she was arrested. I would guess that is true or otherwise we would have seen the phone call released to the media. I assume he is distancing himself from her and everything related to her. I wonder how Casey is taking that? Not well I am sure...since she was so adamant about getting his phone number so she could call him! Poor guy - I bet he wishes he had never crossed paths with her.

:clap:

I must agree!

Casey is throwing a "MINI-POUT"

Her FAMILY canceled visits....
She canceled THEIR visit...

She'll show THEM!!!!

she was so hot to talk to her "boyfriend" in one of the early released phone conversations....when she did not even ask if anyone was looking for Caylee.

Now he blew her off, she's re-grouping for her next round. I'm sure she will fabricate some fantastic story, but she is isolated except for what she has seen on TV...and how much TV is she allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100