Caylee Anthony 2 year old #68 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Originally Posted by Windchime
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

Obviously she feels well enough to go to court, but doesn't feel well enough to see Lee..

Someone posted 2 links (URL's) this morning and one was to where Lee worked. I wanted to check the whois on these to see if they shared a web presence on the same server.

Maybe I am the only one who feels the search engine on this bb really sucks. I know my way around software and databases so I know how to do searches. Every time I try to search for something I get frustrated with the regular search and the advanced search. Am I alone in this frustration??

Anyway, the post I am looking for was posted this morning and it was the first post I ever saw of where Lee worked at. I should have stopped reading and did my snooping but I kept reading and now I lost that post.

Here is my take on how she got the name and apt #
I think she saw the name on the registry which may have had the apt # she looked at on it. Then she ASSumed ZG rented that apt.

May be just as simple as that.

She wants to go back to court to lower her bond?!!! Hahaha

what is she going to say to the judge? " Yes your honor I know that everything I said looks like a lie but you see there is a big party at the club tonight, oops, of course I am only going to the club to do further investigation myself ":loser:

My guess is Baez is going to argue that now that charges have been filed -- bond has to match those charges. It will go nowhere.

Once bond is set, then an additional hearing is held to get bond lowered but is denied can Casey/Baez really take upon themselves to try once again to get the bond lowered after it has already been set AND denied to reduce????

From the last thread:

Impatientredhead: I don't get this at all. You don't just randomly ask to go to court. She wants to speak with detectives and make a confession, that would make sense. Just wants to go back to court? For what? She has charges filed, the court will assign dates. This chick is crazy.

==================

I just wonder if her bond was lowered, who is going to get her out? And where is she going to go? Do you think her parents would allow her back home?

was this discussed much? I don't recall seeing if it was

She wants to go back to court to lower her bond?!!! Hahaha

what is she going to say to the judge? " Yes your honor I know that everything I said looks like a lie but you see there is a big party at the club tonight, oops, of course I am only going to the club to do further investigation myself ":loser:
My hopes are that the judge does question her, and she starts answering questions we all want to know.

Once bond is set, then an additional hearing is held to get bond lowered but is denied can Casey/Baez really take upon themselves to try once again to get the bond lowered after it has already been set AND denied to reduce????
He can file a petition -- but the judge can refuse to hear it. Or he can let them come to court and argue. Either way it will be denied and we know what the appelate court has already said about this issue.

Bringing over from previous thread....just so no one can they have missed it.....you all might what to repost it every couple of pages ;) Until things settle down.

TIA.

We are NOT going to tear ZG's life apart any more then it has been! By no fault of her own her life has been turned upside down by Casey and this whole situation. LE was clear that she has been FULLY investigated.

SHE HAS BEEN CLEARED. SHE HAS BEEN VICTIMIZED ENOUGH.

The only discussion we want to see about her is how did Casey get that name..use her initials, call her Nanny, whichever. This is about Casey and her lies and finding this child!

There will be no warning...Time outs will be given if her name is brought up in any other context.

Quote:
CARLOS PADILLA, ORANGE COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF: We believe she has no involvement. I think that - - we don't know exactly how it is that her name, it was a coincidence or -- but we don't think that she's involved at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998