Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here I'm going to lock thread #68

THERE WILL BE NO NAME CALLING TOLERATED ON ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE NOR WILL THERE BE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION POSTED ON INNOCENT PEOPLE. WE WILL BE GIVING NO FUTHER WARNINGS WE WILL BE TAKING ACTION ON MEMBERS WHO VIOLATE.

Snip...
No clue. I seem to recall Tony's friend (who had been staying with him while waiting for his own apartment to be ready), saying the last time he saw Caylee was 6/13, that Casey took her somewhere before they all went out that night, and told him (them?) she was with the nanny when he (they?) asked.

QUOTE]

Didn't someone in the family go on vacation from 6/8-mid Junish? (Juneish?) Maybe Caylee was with them? MAYBE that's what did it - Casey's little bit of complete freedom while dating the man of her dreams? Anyway, I am not sure if she was living at home by 6/15. I don't know if that has been established or not. But, according to Cindy & George, they at least stayed the night there. Doesn't necessarily mean she was living there. Also just because they said she spent the night doesn't mean she did!

I also agree that the timeline got majorly messed up from the get go and it's possible everyone else got their weeks confused because of the fact? Making it a week earlier than it really was - I believe Casey started that mess!

Cindy screwed up the date of Fathers Day.....

To the person who posted the photo about the dogtags in the photo...NO...can't zoom in. When I bring it into photoshop and zoom in, it's just pixels. The resolution is too low.

Has it been said if George ever came back home today? Wasn't the video of him driving off sooo angry shot this morning??

Cindy screwed up the date of Fathers Day.....

I think this is in reply to how the dates are messed up, even in the search warrant. Cindy thought 6/8 was Father's Day instead of 6/15. So, everyone else went with that date, to some extent, when establishing a timeline for this whole mess. Is that what you are referring to?

I just came by the lake they're diving in. OPD and OCSD is there. I did see a wrecker pulling out a small light blue car covered in mud. The lake is down from the subdivision where the Anthony's live on Chickasaw Rd. I am not saying this has anything to do with the Anthony case. Just stating what I saw. Watch the news. They were there also.

Has it been said if George ever came back home today? Wasn't the video of him driving off sooo angry shot this morning??

I haven't heard if he's come back to the house but the video was shot this morning.

Am I able to speculate on what I think happened?
I don't think she has a mental disorder, as such. I think she is immature and stuck in adolescent wants, behavior and reactions. Reminds me of some teens I know.
I think her parenting skills were minimal and when left with a child without GM to help she couldn't handle it. I think it was an accident through neglect...hot car, pool ? She was so panicked that she had to do something rash.
Remember that she said she didn't want to tell her father that she took the gas cans how do you tell him that you....

I think this is in reply to how the dates are messed up, even in the search warrant. Cindy thought 6/8 was Father's Day instead of 6/15. So, everyone else went with that date, to some extent, when figuring out when establishing a timeline for this whole mess. Is that what you are referring to?

I wonder if they have a sign in sheet at the home Cindy's father lives in that would confirm what date she and Caylee were there and the video was filmed. I know that some do.

I wonder if The National Enquirer could help with this case. I'm not kidding. I'm serious. They can sure find hidden things.

I wonder if they have a sign in sheet at the home Cindy's father lives in that would confirm what date she and Caylee were there and the video was filmed. I know that some do.

I know that's been discussed. Although, I really don't know what the outcome was. I think there was a sign in sheet and it was just Cindy & Caylee visiting that day. I think.

I haven't heard if he's come back to the house but the video was shot this morning.

Yeah, I was wondering if Cindy & George were able to scare off any of the camera guys. If not, then those guys better be outside doing this... :truce:

Sorry, but I'm just not on board w/ people who are sociopathic not being responsible or not being able 'help themseves' w/ regard to their behavior. I think in extreme cases of psychosis there may be exceptions that fall correctly under an insanity defense but classifying everyone who does not act 'normally' as being mentally ill is a slippery slope that leaves no room for personal responsibility and would leave prisons empty, imo.

B/c the problem is that these people--like Casey--come to our attention b/c of their alleged crimes. She is not on our radar screen b/c she lacks empathy for her child--but b/c she is the main suspect in her child's possible homicide which is far worse than robbery and illegal drug activity although it seems Casey may have dabbled in these crimes as well.

And the possibility of giving Casey a few years in a mental institution where she could be 'helped' if she is found guilty of murdering her daughter would be an extreme injustice to Caylee, imo. Some people are just plain broken and evil as far as I'm concerned. They cannot be fixed and they need to be kept locked away in prison where they can't harm others--which is what prisons were built for--to protect the innocent and law abiding members of our society from the criminally inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆