1031 users online (200 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

A question about news report... DNA

I flipped on the news and heard that they were expecting the results to the DNA tests any moment... but nothing more... that was about a half hour ago... I cant find anything about that on the web. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by armywife210 View Post
    I flipped on the news and heard that they were expecting the results to the DNA tests any moment... but nothing more... that was about a half hour ago... I cant find anything about that on the web. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm guessing you probably saw that either on Nancy Grace or on Fox. Everything is always breaking news or due within hours or divers are desperately searching a pond (when in fact it's a training exercise). Or it's a bombshell. It's all just hype and tease. Nancy always has breaking news that a couple of days old.
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

hehe, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    I'm guessing you probably saw that either on Nancy Grace or on Fox. Everything is always breaking news or due within hours or divers are desperately searching a pond (when in fact it's a training exercise). Or it's a bombshell. It's all just hype and tease. Nancy always has breaking news that a couple of days old.

Cricket,
    Don't forget "Excellent Question!"
    (when she takes a call)
    When it's a question I've already seen answered right here on WS's Caylee forum a week prior.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

Quote Originally Posted by Amity View Post
    Cricket,
    Don't forget "Excellent Question!"
    (when she takes a call)
    When it's a question I've already seen answered right here on WS's Caylee forum a week prior.
    Yes - she always says excellent question right after the caller has told her how much they love her and her show! LOL
    cricket

*giggles*

Yep, my husband says "Oh, you're watching the Nancy Grace LoveFest show?"

Don't get me wrong, I applaud her for what she does for victims, but.... sometimes there is just too much drama coming from her and it makes me uncomfortable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

*giggles*

Don't get me wrong, I applaud her for what she does for victims, but.... sometimes there is just too much drama coming from her and it makes me uncomfortable.

I used to like her show, now I can't stand all the drama!
    cricket

Sorry, but I love Nancy! She has a heart of gold. Most of the "tough" questions are for sensationalism. She is entertainment on a certain level, but if nothing else, she does ask the questions that need to be answered! She is usually right on the money. I love her.

*giggles*

Sometimes watching the NG lovefest and drama show is too much and I feel like
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

I dont even watch NG. The updates on here are quicker, and up to the moment. NG talks about stuff we've discussed 2-3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyNilly View Post
    Sorry, but I love Nancy! She has a heart of gold. Most of the "tough" questions are for sensationalism. She is entertainment on a certain level, but if nothing else, she does ask the questions that need to be answered! She is usually right on the money. I love her.
    She DOES ask some good questions but she also has a bad habit of harping on some minor issue because she's trying to make a point & she'll miss an even BIGGER POINT.

Tunnel vision.

But I do like the way she doesn't pander to her panel's opinions...she hits them over the head verbally if she disagrees....wish she could interview Casey...

i like nancy grace, but i was so bored of her pictures of casey in the bars that i saw on here like over a week ago, and she acted like they just discovered them or something haha.
    OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    But I do like the way she doesn't pander to her panel's opinions...she hits them over the head verbally if she disagrees....wish she could interview Casey...

i wonder if she would after what happened with melinda duckett
    OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."