A question about news report... DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

armywife210

Reaction score
I flipped on the news and heard that they were expecting the results to the DNA tests any moment... but nothing more... that was about a half hour ago... I cant find anything about that on the web. Anyone have any ideas?

I flipped on the news and heard that they were expecting the results to the DNA tests any moment... but nothing more... that was about a half hour ago... I cant find anything about that on the web. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm guessing you probably saw that either on Nancy Grace or on Fox. Everything is always breaking news or due within hours or divers are desperately searching a pond (when in fact it's a training exercise). Or it's a bombshell. It's all just hype and tease. Nancy always has breaking news that a couple of days old.

I'm guessing you probably saw that either on Nancy Grace or on Fox. Everything is always breaking news or due within hours or divers are desperately searching a pond (when in fact it's a training exercise). Or it's a bombshell. It's all just hype and tease. Nancy always has breaking news that a couple of days old.

Cricket,
Don't forget "Excellent Question!"
(when she takes a call)
When it's a question I've already seen answered right here on WS's Caylee forum a week prior. ;)

Cricket,
Don't forget "Excellent Question!"
(when she takes a call)
When it's a question I've already seen answered right here on WS's Caylee forum a week prior. ;)

Yes - she always says excellent question right after the caller has told her how much they love her and her show! LOL

*giggles*

Yep, my husband says "Oh, you're watching the Nancy Grace LoveFest show?"

Don't get me wrong, I applaud her for what she does for victims, but.... sometimes there is just too much drama coming from her and it makes me uncomfortable.

*giggles*

Don't get me wrong, I applaud her for what she does for victims, but.... sometimes there is just too much drama coming from her and it makes me uncomfortable.

I used to like her show, now I can't stand all the drama!

Sorry, but I love Nancy! She has a heart of gold. Most of the "tough" questions are for sensationalism. She is entertainment on a certain level, but if nothing else, she does ask the questions that need to be answered! She is usually right on the money. I love her.

*giggles*

Sometimes watching the NG lovefest and drama show is too much and I feel like :puke:

I dont even watch NG. The updates on here are quicker, and up to the moment. NG talks about stuff we've discussed 2-3 days ago.

Sorry, but I love Nancy! She has a heart of gold. Most of the "tough" questions are for sensationalism. She is entertainment on a certain level, but if nothing else, she does ask the questions that need to be answered! She is usually right on the money. I love her.

She DOES ask some good questions but she also has a bad habit of harping on some minor issue because she's trying to make a point & she'll miss an even BIGGER POINT.

Tunnel vision.

But I do like the way she doesn't pander to her panel's opinions...she hits them over the head verbally if she disagrees....wish she could interview Casey...

i like nancy grace, but i was so bored of her pictures of casey in the bars that i saw on here like over a week ago, and she acted like they just discovered them or something haha.

But I do like the way she doesn't pander to her panel's opinions...she hits them over the head verbally if she disagrees....wish she could interview Casey...

i wonder if she would after what happened with melinda duckett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member