1065 users online (221 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #71

Continue posting here. ALSO I'M ADVISING EVERYONE TO GO AND READ THE STICKY MODERATOR NOTES UP AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM THAT IS A STICKY. THERE WILL BE NO MORE WARNINGS REGARDING THESE MATTER.

20 minutes and it will be sweet little Caylee's 3rd Birthday! PRAYING for a miracle.

I wonder if Cindy hadn't been so pissed off that Casey had stolen from her if she'd have called the cops at all? I mean I would have reported my child missing long before I reported that my daughter had forged off my checking account and my car had been stolen. Those items can be replaced, but not my grand daughter.

I think Cindy and George had probably decided to start a little tough love.
    I am sure there were many days and nights that they stayed up worrying.

I also think it was getting to the point that they were going to try to get custody.
    Something in one of the phone calls caused me to believe this. (the 911 call) where she did not know she was being taped,

Quote Originally Posted by hailiejade77 View Post
    20 minutes and it will be sweet little caylee's 3rd birthday! Praying for a miracle.
    me too!!!

Why wasn't Cindy's first concern Caylee?

Quote Originally Posted by Hisimage View Post
    I think Cindy and George had probably decided to start a little tough love.
    I am sure there were many days and nights that they stayed up worrying.

I also think it was getting to the point that they were going to try to get custody.
    Something in one of the phone calls caused me to believe this. (the 911 call) where she did not know she was being taped,
    Also, you wrote: "I think your right. This would be the reason George and Cindy went a month without really being distressed as to where their grand daughter was. They probably felt Casey was just holding her hostage. Punishing them for not indulging her."

I have looked at it this way, too.

Quote Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
    I wonder if Cindy hadn't been so pissed off that Casey had stolen from her if she'd have called the cops at all? I mean I would have reported my child missing long before I reported that my daughter had forged off my checking account and my car had been stolen. Those items can be replaced, but not my grand daughter.

If you listen to those calls in sequence, you will understand at what point Cindy realized that Casey hadn't seen Caylee in a month and that she didn't know where she was. Cindy's emotional state between the second and third call totally changes - after she overhears Casey telling Lee that Caylee had been "kidnapped."
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

fixingtoburst, have you read that myspace message that Cindy wrote? In that message she mentions the money but goes on and on about Caylee and being concerned about her. IMO, she was always more concerned about the welfare of her grandaughter.

And seriously--we know George lied. He lied about the gas cans for one. First he said they were stolen. Then he said a neighbor fessed up and it's all worked out. Then he admitted he knew the same day he reported tham stolen that Casey stole them. That's a fact. Okay, now I'm done on that subject.

I think tomorrow will not be the party that Cindy was hoping to have. I'm hoping that they see the light and get tough with Casey. They are the only ones that can visit (other than her lawyer) and get through to her. I'm wondering if she's gonna cancel further visits like she did with Lee? If so, then I think the worst is to come.

Why wasn't Cindy's first concern Caylee?

It was. Where did you get the impression she was not? Or did you mean Casey did not feel concerned of Caylee first?

The bank would cover the forgeries. Car insurance would replace the missing car. Why the heck were those the two things mentioned to the 911 operator instead of the missing grandaughter??

I don't believe ONE word Casey says! If you ask me, she killed Caylee (maybe by accident) who knows! BUT, it's obvious from the pics of her in the bar FIVE days after Caylee supposedly went "missing" that she doesn't want the burden of having a child...It's very sad for her parents, the grandparents of little Caylee because they obviously want to believe their daughter & are in denial of the fact that she could be a murderer. As a grandmother of a 2 year old grandaughter, I honestly can say that I have sympathy for them especially in the days/weeks to come...they will eventually find out what REALLY happened to her & realize Casey has been lying all along. God, I hope I'm wrong, but this is what my gut is telling me. Little Caylee is in my thoughts & prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by beetrue View Post
    Also, you wrote: "I think your right. This would be the reason George and Cindy went a month without really being distressed as to where their grand daughter was. They probably felt Casey was just holding her hostage. Punishing them for not indulging her."

I have looked at it this way, too.

me too.
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

i think they will find the baby 50- 60 miles away

they wont find her near the home

1 hour drive away - buried

1 hour drive back home

they should find some areas 50-60 miles away where she has visited before.

parks, wooded areas, campgrounds, etc etc etc

shovel wasnt for the garden or the lock on the door

why not ask the neighbor for some metal cutters or a hammer

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast