Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please. Once again I advise everyone to please read the sticky thread titled "Moderator Notes" thank you.

i've been sitting here pondering about the shovel being borrowed on the 18th, the smell of smoke on the clothes and toys, and the possibility of the gas being used to burn this child. some murderers keep trophies or mementos of their victims. could casey have brought back some ashes to put in various places in her parents yard? thus the "close to home" and would alert the dogs?

i've been sitting here pondering about the shovel being borrowed on the 18th, the smell of smoke on the clothes and toys, and the possibility of the gas being used to burn this child. some murderers keep trophies or mementos of their victims. could casey have brought back some ashes to put in various places in her parents yard? thus the "close to home" and would alert the dogs?
I never thought of that.

shovel being used to spread the ashes or mix them in with the mulch?

maybe even an attempt to set the parents up as the ones that harmed casey?

Thank you Wind Chime

I am bringing this over from the closed thread.

SuziQ
user_online.gif

To everyone who feels that the Anthony's are being unfairly picked on. We are not doing this on a whim or to be mean and cruel. Many of us here have read every single report out there, legal or through media. We have watch every single presser and hearing. We have come to the conclusion that things aren't up and up with George and Cindy for a reason. Before accusing people of unfairly calling George a liar or unfairly scrutinizing George and Cindy, please read up and do some research before chastising the rest of us who have.

I have also read every single report and thread, watched the bond hearing and all the videos. I do feel the Anthony's are being picked on by many.

At the bond hearing I watched the LE and they were conceited, snobbish and I personally did not trust them.
I do not doubt anything Cindy has said regarding them not wanting the evidence she tried to give them. That is just my opinion.

I am bringing this over from the closed thread because I think that it is a very good point.

RR0004
You know I'm just an ordinary person who knows bad things happen to good people...and yes, I've experienced a lot of bad things in my life...but this website aside...if I was missing my daughter...hadn't seen my grandadaughter, came upon a car which was abandoned and smelled the way it did...I would not be running home to do wash. Now, here's the question...did she call Casey to ask her about the car? Did she call Amy and find out where Casey was? (and why would she know Amy's phone number but not the babysitter's-ok nother story) Or did she do as has been reported...tracked her down via an address she found in the car? In which case, I would be besides myself up till the time I located my child and grandchild because I would have been scared sh**less until they were found and proved to be ok!!. Also, if that in fact is true, why wasn't she able to reach Casey by phone to ask her where she was??!! I thought they were speaking everyday? Sorry for the long post.

Thanks to eveyone who helped me out with MOO. I think we do need to get back to following the evidence...the problem is that there are what I like to call "distractions" in this case. I listen so intently to what Cindy and George have to say not so much to scrutinize them, but to pick up any clues. I remember in the beginning Cindy said that Casey is trying to give us clues. So, I'm assuming they have more information than we (I) do. It's when it comes out sounding like a lot of malarky that I get frustrated...and angry. I wish them peace and hope on this most difficult day.
G-d bless you Sweet Caylee!

Thank you Wind Chime

I have also read every single report and thread, watched the bond hearing and all the videos. I do feel the Anthony's are being picked on by many.

At the bond hearing I watched the LE and they were conceited, snobbish and I personally did not trust them.
I do not doubt anything Cindy has said regarding them not wanting the evidence she tried to give them. That is just my opinion.

So now we are blaming LE? I'm sorry have you any evidence that the LE did anything untrustworthy in this case? George and Cindy have made conflicting statements thru out this whole case. I know that you have come up with theories as to why but it is just as easy to see where they are involved in a coverup.

I am bringing this over from the closed thread because I think that it is a very good point.

RR0004
You know I'm just an ordinary person who knows bad things happen to good people...and yes, I've experienced a lot of bad things in my life...but this website aside...if I was missing my daughter...hadn't seen my grandadaughter, came upon a car which was abandoned and smelled the way it did...I would not be running home to do wash. Now, here's the question...did she call Casey to ask her about the car? Did she call Amy and find out where Casey was? (and why would she know Amy's phone number but not the babysitter's-ok nother story) Or did she do as has been reported...tracked her down via an address she found in the car? In which case, I would be besides myself up till the time I located my child and grandchild because I would have been scared sh**less until they were found and proved to be ok!!. Also, if that in fact is true, why wasn't she able to reach Casey by phone to ask her where she was??!! I thought they were speaking everyday? Sorry for the long post.

I'm curious as to where the info came from that they were talking every day? Did Cindy at one point give that impression to LE? B/c in Cindy's myspace post of early July she clearly has no idea where Casey and Caylee are and says that she hasn't spoken to them in quite some time.

RR0004
Now, here's the question...did she call Casey to ask her about the car? Did she call Amy and find out where Casey was? (and why would she know Amy's phone number but not the babysitter's-ok nother story) Or did she do as has been reported...tracked her down via an address she found in the car? .

This question has been answered over and over. It is also in the bond hearing video or transcript. Cindy found Amy's number on a piece of paper in the car.

I listen so intently to what Cindy and George have to say not so much to scrutinize them, but to pick up any clues. I remember in the beginning Cindy said that Casey is trying to give us clues. So, I'm assuming they have more information than we (I) do. It's when it comes out sounding like a lot of malarky that I get frustrated...and angry. I wish them peace and hope on this most difficult day.
G-d bless you Sweet Caylee!

They have a lot more information than we do. Unfortunately, much of it is misinformation from Casey, whom they believe completely. It's very sad watching them trying to put the pieces of her fantasy puzzle together. Anything is better than looking at where the truth might lead them.

Thank you Wind Chime

Huh, I did not get that at all. I thought they sounded pretty professional...unlike Baez who was pretty stinky IMO. I grew up watching trials (my dad was a lawyer)...that's pretty much the way they sound.

I'm curious as to where the info came from that they were talking every day? Did Cindy at one point give that impression to LE? B/c in Cindy's myspace post of early July she clearly has no idea where Casey and Caylee are and says that she hasn't spoken to them in quite some time.
We watched Cindy say it repeatedly on interviews and in the Bond Hearing that she spoke or texted with Casey on a daily basis the entire time she was gone for that month supposedly.

The question is...do their phone records bear this out?

That's right...another inconsistency. I'm not sure why actually she has given the impression that she was in contact with Casey all the time.

So now we are blaming LE? I'm sorry have you any evidence that the LE did anything untrustworthy in this case? George and Cindy have made conflicting statements thru out this whole case. I know that you have come up with theories as to why but it is just as easy to see where they are involved in a coverup.

If you had read the thread that was happening at the same time as the bond hearing you would see I am not the only one that got that impression from those LE on the stand.
What conflicting statements have George and Cindy mase thru out this case?

This question has been answered over and over. It is also in the bond hearing video or transcript. Cindy found Amy's number on a piece of paper in the car.
Ok...so why didn't she just know that if they talked everyday? And why didn't she just pick up the phone and call her to make sure she was ok after discovering her car abandoned?!!

They have a lot more information than we do. Unfortunately, much of it is misinformation from Casey, whom they believe completely. It's very sad watching them trying to put the pieces of her fantasy puzzle together. Anything is better than looking at where the truth might lead them.

Except that, even in this, there are clear indicators (or should I say contra-indicators) that George and Cindy do not have blinders on where Casey is concerned. Cindy told Casey that it was her fault she was in prison. If they buy this ridiculous kidnapping story, then this statement makes no sense as Casey is a victim as well.

And Cindy called 911 reporting her daughter, even characterizing it exactly this way w/ Greta tonight. Similarly, George approached the first investigator w/ his concerns about Casey. This does not fit w/ a couple that believes in their daughter's innocence despite other contradicting statements they have made in public.

Picked on?! No way! I began noticing inconsistent statements from Cindy early on in this case which sent up red flags for me. I backed George until the day he started making the same mistakes. The ONLY consistent person in this family is Lee. I haven't seen or read one word of his that was even questionable.

The Anthony's brought this on themselves and I don't think we are in any way out of line here. If it walks like a duck...

LE was not being snobbish or conceited, but factual and professional, imo. They were simply telling it like it is and pointing out that what the family had said wasn't true. The fact that Cindy threatened to cease talking to LE if he contacted her father to verify the visit at the nursing center told me A LOT about her. She told him that she would handle it herself! WTH? This is a police investigation. The Detective had EVERY right to ask for her father's name to verify that visit. Who is she to tell him, "No!"?! How does that help find Caylee not to determine the last known date she was seen alive? Why would any grandparent of a missing child try to bully her way out of finding the exact date she went missing?! I would LOVE to hear the answer to that question directly from Cindy.

I think you missed the most important part of that post. Why did Cindy feel the need to track Casey down when she supposedly talked to her every day.

I have an answer, she didn't talk to Casey everyday. IMO that is something she made up for the bond hearing so that Casey would look more responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23