Innocent!

Simplicity

Former Member
Reaction score
Darlie is innocent and should be released. Unfortunately, she resides in Texas.

I had written her a few years ago. Sadly, I didn't receive a reply. I had also called the Wisconsin Innocence Project hoping they might be able to help this woman. They didn't seem to be interested. I had a feeling they only cared about minorities being railroaded in the system.

I've watch documentaries in this case. No way did this woman kill her boys. The silly string incident was AFTER SHE GRIEVED AND WAS HELPED TO STAND for her son's birthday at the grave yard.

The cops, prosecutors have to know she didnt' do this crime.

But, they don't care as long as the case is closed.

Darlie will probably never be exonerated. Sadly, the system doesn't appear to care about women.

Darlie was brutally attacked and fighting off her assailant.

WHY? If our system REALLY CARES...ISN'T THIS CASE BEING REINVESTGATED?

I often wonder if <so called> law enforcement officials are the criminals???

In my mind, they are in too many cases. If they weren't guilty, a lot of these crimes would be solved!:waitasec:

The children were innocent, Darlie with her 16 stories and counting is not.

Darlie was put on trial. She was found guilty. She was sentenced to death(not the painful death of being stabbed to death, a more humane death) and Darlie someday will be put to death. The justice system worked and the right person is in the right prison for the crime that she committed.

You see when a person is telling the truth, they only need one story. But when a person is lying and lying, that is when they come up with 16 stories and counting.

I trust the evidence.........no evidence will ever get Darlie off death row because it did not and will never exist. The only evidence is her guilt.

She is where she belongs and where she will stay until she takes her last breath on this planet.

i trust the evidence.........no evidence will ever get darlie off death row because it did not and will never exist. The only evidence is her guilt.

She is where she belongs and where she will stay until she takes her last breath on this planet.

exactly!

The only way Darlie is going to get out of prison is in a body bag after Texas does the right thing and executes her.

She killed her kids. Pretty (ha!) women kill too. Rich (or wannabe rich) kill too!

She is a liar and she is a murderer. That is the end of the story.

the only way darlie is going to get out of prison is in a body bag after texas does the right thing and executes her.

She killed her kids. Pretty (ha!) women kill too. Rich (or wannabe rich) kill too!

She is a liar and she is a murderer. That is the end of the story.

truer words have never been written!!!!! Lol

Darlie is innocent and should be released. Unfortunately, she resides in Texas.

I had written her a few years ago. Sadly, I didn't receive a reply. I had also called the Wisconsin Innocence Project hoping they might be able to help this woman. They didn't seem to be interested. I had a feeling they only cared about minorities being railroaded in the system.

I've watch documentaries in this case. No way did this woman kill her boys. The silly string incident was AFTER SHE GRIEVED AND WAS HELPED TO STAND for her son's birthday at the grave yard.

The cops, prosecutors have to know she didnt' do this crime.

But, they don't care as long as the case is closed.

Darlie will probably never be exonerated. Sadly, the system doesn't appear to care about women.

Darlie was brutally attacked and fighting off her assailant.

WHY? If our system REALLY CARES...ISN'T THIS CASE BEING REINVESTGATED?

I often wonder if <so called> law enforcement officials are the criminals???

In my mind, they are in too many cases. If they weren't guilty, a lot of these crimes would be solved!:waitasec:

I, too, believe she was prosecuted unfairly. I believe there is quite a bit of room for innocence. I don't see you as being naive or stupid for thinking so, as others seem to. There are more of us out here, we just don't find enjoyment in being talked to in a demeaning fashion, so you don't see us posting. We are educated, observant, and just as worthy of breath as the next. SO, that being said, you are not alone.
I also don't feel the need to call her ugly, fat, trailor trash, or anything else that portrays me as looking down my nose at her. However, that's just me. Call me silly if you must..... *shrugs*..... but I don't see what people get out of trashing people like that.

I am a very (very!) occasional poster, but I have been following Darlie's case for a while now and I felt I had to comment. When I first heard about Darlie it was in the context of there being a number of people who believed in her innocence, and I immediately thought, hmmm, so many people seem to think she was wrongfully convicted, there MUST be something to this...but when I read up on the EVIDENCE- mainly, the blood evidence- I realised that she was absolutely 100% guilty. It's all there in black and white. I don't know WHY she did it but I know she did it, and I firmly believe she has received the appropriate sentence- this from an Englishwoman, not a Texan.

If you look at ALL the evidence it is very clear to individuals that the justice system worked in the way it was intended.

If you look at ALL the evidence and not "cherry" pick " evidence it is very clear to "non bias" individuals that the justice system worked in the way it was intended.

I would like Armywife210 to back up her "statements" of innocence with fact. That is real fact. Not smoke and mirrors. Not "she said this and they said this. But real hard factual evidence as to why one thinks she is "unfairly" in prison.

Because when and only one can a person back up their "beliefs" with fact will there be any integrity to their statements that "Darlie is innocent". Because if one looks at all the facts and evidence I have a hard time wrapping my brain around "Darlie is innocent".

So Army wife210, please state your evidence and fact as to the support of your "belief". I look forward to it.

Cyberlaw,
I refuse to get into this with you again, because of the lack of respect you have shown me previously. The way you talk to people that don't agree with you, in my opinion, is unsettling. I will not go there with you again. It's a waste of my time. The last time I even mentioned to you that you were belittling in your statements to me, I was threatened with being thrown off the site... In my opinion, and others as I was PMed by many, YOU were the one that was out of line and condescending, not me. So I refuse to go down this travelled road with you.

I do not cherry pick. I have no personal interest in whether she is guilty or innocent. People murder their kids. I got that. I can't step into their shoes and understand them by any means. I love my kids beyond comprehension. BUT I know murdering parents exist and I know a lot of the psychology behind it... However, I don't agree with you, and that doesn't mean that I have my eyes closed, or am a cherry picker. It means I am an American and was raised with a mind of my own and the freedom to express it. I am not uneducated, nor do I have a vested personal interest in this case. There is no reason for me to cherry pick evidence, and never in my life have I been accused of walking blindly through life without seeing reality.

Armywife210.

All that I am "mentioning" is that you state your "facts" and evidence as to why YOU THINK Darlie is innocent and I will post a reply that will refute any fact and evidence you put forth. So it will be your belief against my evidence. Gee, I wonder what is more credible.

It is very telling when a person makes a blanket statement that they believe a person who is on death row to be innocent and then they hide in a corner and refuse to state why they believe the person is innocent.

Could it be that their belief has no basis in fact and reality? Could it be that facts and evidence will dispel those beliefs, that is why they "don't want to deal" with it. Funny thing about reality, it seems to trump a persons belief. Beliefs are not facts, evidence is.

You see sometimes our kids use the "tactic" you do, but they are minor children, we don't allow them "deflect" responsibility by blaming others. It is a lesson well learned in life.

According to you, it is all MY fault that you will not back up your belief with fact and evidence. Gee, really. Would not expect anything less from the "pro" Darlie camp. Blaming other people seem to be the norm.

Please "point" out the post that you are referring to, I would love to read the post that "you have a problem with". Or, is that(again) asking too much. Oh let me guess. You can't remember, can't find it, it was deleted, the dog ate the post.

Go ahead PM me with the post, I would love to read the one you are talking about.

Trust me, when I say that the Darlie supporters don't deal well with facts and evidence. They seem to ignore evidence of her guilt. I am glad the jury could see through all of the "stories" and lies and they did their job. They found her guilty, the verdict is sound.

I look forward to your PM, I really do............but of course I won't hold my breath........

Cyberlaw I have no intention of doing this with you again. I have better things to do than to argue with you and listen to you tell me that I am ignorant and blind to the truth, or that I belong in some blanket title of "pro darlie camp".
I owe you nothing. I have tried before to talk to you and you insulted me numerous times. I am done. over and out. God bless, and enjoy your freedom.

For those of you who believe this woman killed her babies, I respect your opinion. However, many of us have studied this case for years. The horrific injuries that Darlie sustained by her attacker are real and ruthless. And, the system knows it!

The prosecutor in this case should be investigated. Oh, and I would like to know why the defense wasn't allowed to show ALL the evidence in a court of law?

I don't believe much in the media. Facts speak for themselves. And, the fact is..too many innocent victims OF THE SO CALLED SYSTEM have been accused and sentenced by a jury of their < so called > peers for crimes they did not commit.

I am going to set the record straight right now. Armywife has a right to her own opinion and she does not have to back up feelings or opinions. Each and every member has a right to their own opinion if you don't like it then don't read the post. I'm tired of members feeling unwelcomed because they have a different opinion so they no longer post. IMO That sounds like they are being bullied and WS does not tolerate that. The name calling stops now everyone involved in this case will be called by their first name or initals.

IMO...I believe that Darlie should get a new trial because the first part of the trial transcript was so poorly done that even the judge removed her. There were thousands of errors and if I recall there was even a tape or two that was missing for the record. Yes they are more innocent people in prison then one may think. DNA testing has set many of them free. Each and everyone has a right to a fair and just trial and that includes the trial transcript. For the most part I believe she is guilty but she did not receive a fair trial due to this fact. Anyone who is found guilty and sentenced to the death penalty every T should have to be crossed and every i dotted due to the fact that there are innocent people sitting in prison.

Thank you Windchime. I, too, have a hard time with this case simply because of the way it was prosecuted. A fair and impartial jury, a court reporter without their own agenda, ALL of the evidence presented. It's rare, in fact I can't even remember the last case where a woman murdered her own kids (and it was proven) and she still denies it. I still think the husband had something to do with it.

<<a court reporter without their own agenda>>

Just wondering, what agenda could a court reporter possibly have? Are you saying the court reporter changed the transcript to reflect her own opinion? If I understand correctly, and I may be wrong, most of the errors in the transcript were typos. An appeal based on this subject was denied due to the fact the errors were mostly typos and didn't change the evidence.

While there may have been errors in the court transcripts, the jury still found her guilty. The errors may make it harder for someone reading to believe she is guilty, but I think she is. The blood evidence (if you ignore her behavior) is enough to find her guilty, IMO.

She's had many years on death row. Years her children didn't have because she took them away.

Well said, Blondieskatz. I myself had doubts about the fairness of her trial when the transcript errors came to light. But when the whole picture is revealed, the errors are all basically typos.

I also wanted to add, I think Darlie is trying to skate on technicalities rather than actual evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back