Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 562

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

  1. #1

    Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

    Please continue here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,457
    Thank gigi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Little Rock
    Posts
    1,535
    Thank You Gigi !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,820
    Thank you, LOL!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,487
    Did anyone notice this weirdness?

    Is Robbie Sweibel the offical spokesman for the Dead and Incarcerated, Colonial Class of 2004?

    Robbie on Jesus Ortiz in May 2007:

    His best friend, Valencia student Robbie Swiebel, described him as someone who "enjoyed everything. [He liked] to eat, [go to] the beach, the finer things in life, but mostly just being with his friends."

    Swiebel said in an e-mail that he and Ortiz met 10 years ago and have been best friends since. In a blog he posted on his MySpace, he described the difficulties he had in sharing the news with their group of friends.

    "Today I had to make the hardest phone calls I have ever had to make. I had to call all our friends and let them know what happened. Nothing is harder than that. The amount of times I have heard dead silence over the phone or people bursting into tears, there are just no words I can say to any of them to help. Everyone is in disbelief.

    "Having to hold myself together for all the phone calls was hard. It finally hit me tonight on my last drive home from seeing everyone," Swiebel wrote.



    Robbie on Casey Anderson, July 2008:

    Robbie Swiebel said Anthony was very passionate and very smart. He said he believes Casey Anthony would never hurt her daughter.

    "She's smart, so she knows what she's doing," Swiebel said. "Good or bad, she knows what she's doing."

    Swiebel and Anthony both attended Colonial High School. He described Casey Anthony as a popular, fun-loving high school student who probably knew how to manipulate the system.

    "Being brought up at Colonial High School, you know like not to trust authorities; I mean, that's just life at Colonial," Swiebel said. "You don't really learn a lot about books. You get street smart from that school; you're definitely street smart."

    Swiebel continued to describe how different high school life was at Colonial.

    "I mean, you know how to talk to cops, you know how to do everything, that’s just the way of life there."


    Heeeere's Robbie.


  6. #6
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    Thank you!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne
    Miss print

    Miss print of what? Don't follow?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,820
    I've read this before....and it sure seems to add to the proof pile labeled "manipulation".

    ETA: This post is referencing QuickAttack's post, above.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Little Rock
    Posts
    1,535
    CheckDaFacts I think this was discussed in one of the threads as a Typo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    150
    Patty G you are correct

    Ellie May: Please check your facts before you post


    VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

    VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

    CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

    VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

    CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

    VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

    GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

    This is from the Greta interview with the anthonys


    I wish people would check their facts before they posted. Pet peeve of mine.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,802
    Doesn't George's story about the 24th discount several storylines as well. Jesse's call and what he did or did not hear.
    Gas cans in the car on July 15th when he got it back. (cause he already got them back on the 24th.)
    Car did not smell on the 24th.
    Casey was in town and not travelling or mini vacationing at least on that day.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    I've read this before....and it sure seems to add to the proof pile labeled "manipulation".
    But notice that Robbie Swiebel is somehow the spokesperson for both Jesus' death and Casey's history.

    Odd.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post

    I wish people would check their facts before they posted. Pet peeve of mine.
    More people should buy whiteboards and have more than 1 computer too.


  13. #13
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    CheckDaFacts I think this was discussed in one of the threads as a Typo
    LOL, I walked away for a while have no idea what thread, etc.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    Patty G you are correct

    Ellie May: Please check your facts before you post


    VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

    VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

    CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

    VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

    CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

    VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

    GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.
    This is from the Greta interview with the anthonys


    I wish people would check their facts before they posted. Pet peeve of mine.
    HI Stoelly. Can you link this interview please?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    160
    Hey guys..
    I still haven't seen a discussion or links to the phone conversation between lee + casey.
    Lee confronts casey saying everything you have said was lies etc etc, I was really excited to hear this call on nancy grace last night in defense of poor caylee.
    I was thrilled to hear someone speak to her in a manner she had not previously been spoken to about her missing daughter.

    Did anyone else hear this? It was on near the very end of the segment with the temp fill in host.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post
    LOL, I walked away for a while have no idea what thread, etc.
    Yesterday, I walked away for about 20/25 minutes and there was about 7 pages I needed to catch up on....I must be getting old, as I can't keep up with this site, LOL! But, I'm going to hang around and keep trying!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Doesn't George's story about the 24th discount several storylines as well. Jesse's call and what he did or did not hear.
    Gas cans in the car on July 15th when he got it back. (cause he already got them back on the 24th.)
    Car did not smell on the 24th.
    Casey was in town and not travelling or mini vacationing at least on that day.
    Hmmm - I see where this is going, I know in an interview with Cindy Anthony, where she is sitting at the kitchen table, their cat is on the table right next to her, stretching, and licking itself. (someone remarked the comment Jesse overheard Casey make about getting off the table could've been directed at the cat.) As we know, Jesse could not state if he actually heard Caylee.

    Also, I will see what I can look up from the 24th. If the car did not smell on the 24th, Casey may not have moved the body yet (if this is what happened) Interesting! Maybe Dad George IS holding back infomation and was an accomplice in disposing of the body.

    Hmm. Maybe he caught Casey in the act on the 24th, and being a homicide detective, he formulated a plan so that Casey would get off the hook. Seriously Searching commented her theory is that the car was left at the Cash place with Caseys purse in it, to entice someone to steal the car. Then that person could be blamed for the crime.

    This is sounding really good. The facts are backing this theory up!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    504
    Intrigued Mind:
    I saw "Nancy Grace" last night...Not sure which caller you are referring to.

    Why hasn't George's conversation with Casey been made public???

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    Hmmm - I see where this is going, I know in an interview with Cindy Anthony, where she is sitting at the kitchen table, their cat is on the table right next to her, stretching, and licking itself. (someone remarked the comment Jesse overheard Casey make about getting off the table could've been directed at the cat.) As we know, Jesse could not state if he actually heard Caylee.

    Also, I will see what I can look up from the 24th. If the car did not smell on the 24th, Casey may not have moved the body yet (if this is what happened) Interesting! Maybe Dad George IS holding back infomation and was an accomplice in disposing of the body.

    Hmm. Maybe he caught Casey in the act on the 24th, and being a homicide detective, he formulated a plan so that Casey would get off the hook. Seriously Searching commented her theory is that the car was left at the Cash place with Caseys purse in it, to entice someone to steal the car. Then that person could be blamed for the crime.

    This is sounding really good. The facts are backing this theory up!
    We discussed this earlier this morning....interesting scenario, isn't it.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    HI Stoelly. Can you link this interview please?
    http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

    This is really nice - it has the actual interviews and transcripts of the interviews

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    We discussed this earlier this morning....interesting scenario, isn't it.
    Yes it is - VERY interesting. (I did not see the discussion, I just remember Seriously Searchings post striking me about the purse/car theory!) Some good sleuthing going on!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

    This is really nice - it has the actual interviews and transcripts of the interviews
    Thank you. It's really important to link quoted material. Copyright laws and all that jive.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Little Rock
    Posts
    1,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    Hmmm - I see where this is going, I know in an interview with Cindy Anthony, where she is sitting at the kitchen table, their cat is on the table right next to her, stretching, and licking itself. (someone remarked the comment Jesse overheard Casey make about getting off the table could've been directed at the cat.) As we know, Jesse could not state if he actually heard Caylee.
    I thought the same thing when I saw that ..............There goes that dam cat on the table again lol

  24. #24
    Maybe LE has decided not to release some of the calls that refer to the kidnapping situation. Not that I think they buy it, but if Cindy and George sincerely believe it and that the discussions might jeopardize Caylee, LE might be holding them in at attempt to develop a rapport(sp?) with the anthonys and keep them cooperative.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gamehendge
    Posts
    964
    ok so this is what the gal on NG aired last night:

    (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

    L. ANTHONY: I`m not going around and around with you. You know that`s pretty pointless. I`m not going to go through -- not going to put everybody else through the same stuff that you`ve been putting the police and everybody else through the last 24 hours and the stuff you`ve been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks.

    I`m done with that. So you can tell me what`s going on. Christina would love to talk to you because she thinks that you will tell her what`s going on, frankly, we`re going to find out something, whatever`s going on it`s going be found out so why not do it now. Save yourself.

    C. ANTHONY: There`s nothing to find out. There`s absolutely nothing to find out. And that`s even what I told the detectives.

    L. ANTHONY: Well, you know, everything that you`re telling them is a lie.

    C. ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was do you think any of this would be happening? No.

    (END VIDEO CLIP)

    when did this happen? this convo?

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #70
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 355
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:38 PM
  2. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 373
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 09:25 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 512
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion
    By Hailiejade77 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 534
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 06:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •