08-09-2008, 04:30 PM #1
What questions do you have? I've got 64 so far- pls help!
If you could ask anything- what would you ask? Pls POST or send any additional questions or help me correct any inaccurate info - many thanks!
1. Was there tension between Casey and parents in early June? If so, why?
2. Was there a fight on or around 6/15?
3. Did Casey frequently stay away w/friends overnight or for extended periods?
4. How often, when and how (phone/text/in person) did anyone speak w/Casey after 6/16?
5. What exact time on 6/16 did she discover that child was gone? --remember something about going to Tony’s to feel safe?
6. Has Casey detailed a timeline for her actions from 6/16 on?
7. If so, how much of that can you share?
8. George saw her on 6/24 she said she “talks to mom everyday” –is this true?
9. What’s the longest period of time family has been out of contact w/Caylee for?
10. Why was Casey home on 6/24 and what was her explanation for having the gas cans? Specifically- why take both? Returned empty?
11. Why did she abandon the car at Amscot on 6/27?
12. What was in the purse that she left in the car?
13. How was Casey conducting a search for Caylee?
14. Why didn’t she ask for help from family?
15. She said movies made her scared to contact authorities, was there any other indication of danger to Caylee? If no, (as her nightclub behavior seems to indicate) why did that change once she was arrested and how did she know that changed?
16. Why does Casey think Zenaida Gonzales took Casey?
17. Does Casey think ZG still has Casey?
18. Does ZG have any children? A husband? Family in the area? A job?
19. Why would Cindy not have met her Gdaughter’s care-giver?
20. Did ZG watch any other children?
21. Have you been able to locate anyone that knew ZG?
22. How did Casey pay ZG (check/cash/credit) and how much?
23. How was Casey earning money and how much?
24. Why do you think Casey lied about where she worked? Faked emails? Kept up w/charade to LE?
25. Does Casey still say that she talked to Caylee 7/15? If so- for how long and what about?
26. How many times did she speak with Caylee from 6/16 on?
27. What did LE do as to evidence recovery in the home? Black paper etc.
28. How often did Casey use a shovel to take care of bamboo in the yard?
29. Did she use gloves when doing so?
30. Were you surprised to learn she’d borrowed the neighbor’s shovel 6/18?
31. Why did she need to borrow a shovel?
32. What are you referring to when you say there are particular phone records from that day that are extremely interesting? If you can’t give specifics, give something- what makes it stand out- the # of calls, who they were from, the length or were they incoming or outgoing etc.
33. Why did Casey immediately release ZG as kidnapper if she thought there might be danger?
34. Who is Raquel Farrell? Do you know her? Been in contact w/anyone who does?
35. Who is Jeff Hopkins? Do you know him? Has he confirmed ZG and helping to search for Caylee? Is he helping the family now? Did your family ask him not to speak to the media?
36. Did your family ask Casey’s friends not to talk to the media? If so why?
37. Have you or LE interviewed people at Fusian as Casey said ZG was know to frequent the club? How many people have acknowledged knowing ZG?
38. Has Casey given a description to a sketch artist? If so, how is that sketch being used?
39. What has been LE’s answer to the family about not issuing an Amber Alert?
40. Why not ask the public for help –telling them what to look for w/specifics?
41. Should the public be looking for Caylee to be in the company of a Hispanic woman (ZG)? What does she look like?
42. Did Casey have any of ZG’s contact information written down for family?
43. Did Casey have more than one phone number for ZG? Work/cell/home etc.
44. How often was Caylee left in the care of ZG? Estimated hrs per wk? Had this changed recently?
45. Have Cindy and George ever met ZG? If not, why?
46. Did you learn why Casey needed her attorney (urgently) on 8/2? –per your call
47. How much money had Casey taken from Cindy re: bank records and who has those records now?
48. Did Casey say why she’d taken the money and what she did w/it?
49. Had Casey ever stolen money before?
50. Why did Cindy write to myspace about Caylee “missing” on 7/3 and not contact authorities?
51. Did the first responders know about the smell in car when they arrived 7/15? If not, why?
52. Do you or Casey think Zenaida may be an illegal immigrant?
53. How many other people would Casey utilize for child care?
54. How many hours per week was Casey working?
55. Why does she feel like Caylee’s close?
56. Did Caylee know how to dial a phone?
57. How verbal was she?
58. Did Caylee ever mention Zanny the nanny?
59. Cindy told Greta that the dog hits in the yard were “inconsistent” –what does that mean? Is that confirmed w/LE?
60. What do you think Casey meant when she said in your phone call “There is nothing to find out. There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives.”?
61. Have you spoken w/Jesse (ex-fiance)? Is he helping in the search? Are you convinced that he heard Caylee in the background w/Casey in the 6/24 phone call?
62. Do yo know why Jesse left his job in LE?
63. Are you certain that Casey was truthful in saying that Caylee’s father is deceased?
64. Did you know Caylee’s father? Was Casey in a relationship w/him for any period of time?
Last edited by CitizenKim; 08-10-2008 at 12:12 AM. Reason: change to say pls POST or send/to remove the personalization and salvage the thread
08-09-2008, 05:46 PM #2
Are you as cute in person?
just kidding, just kidding...
08-09-2008, 05:52 PM #3
65. Do the family feel comfortable with Jose Baez on board or do you think he's making it more difficult for Casey to tell you the truth?
66. Why hasn't the family hired a PR specialist to help them get through this tragic time? It should have been done from the beginning but it's still not too late.
67. Why hasn't the family teamed up with some of the well known missing children organizations to help them through this process?
I just wanted to add.... my prayers & thoughts are with Lee, Cindy & George and hope they'll be reunited with sweet Caylee very soon.
08-09-2008, 06:02 PM #4
08-09-2008, 06:39 PM #5
it's because of their inexperience in front of the cameras & being thrust into the public spotlight that they've said regretful things.
99% of the public can certainly understand they love Casey & they're caught between a rock & a hard place BUT the public will never accept the 'excuses' that defy all logic & sometimes even fact.
Nobody says they can't or shouldn't hold onto the hope that what Casey is telling them can somehow be true BUT that's better left a private matter for the family to keep to themselves.
A simple, 'No matter what, we love Casey but we can't comment further' is in everyone's best interests.
But to tell the public that 'crazy' story that Caylee is safe but Casey cannot tell where she is because they we'd all be in danger is... quite frankly.... NUTS.
If it's too dangerous for Casey (who is safe behind bars) to reveal her whereabouts, why would any citizen take a chance to get involved with such dangerous characters... or risk getting Caylee hurt?
These mixed signals are understandable... the family is rocked to the core with devastation BUT it only hurts them all in the end.... Caylee especially.
08-09-2008, 06:43 PM #6Former Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Tampa, FL
Q: I like to know if Lee's home/area around it was searched.....
08-09-2008, 06:43 PM #7
68. Were you parents on speaking terms when Casey left on the 16th of June? Or do they just not communicate with each other all that much?
69. Was your dad planning on moving out of the family home in the near future?
70. Do you know where Amy was supposed to be moving into with Casey? Could it have been the Anthony family home?
71. Do you know what Casey meant when she posted somethinhg about "soon it would be just us girls" on Amy's mySpace?
08-09-2008, 06:46 PM #8
08-09-2008, 06:46 PM #9
Unless I am mis-interpreting WindChime's sticky at the top of the forum, this thread is a no no:
3. There is to be no letters to the family posted here unless its nothing but support and links to agencies that may be of help.
08-09-2008, 06:53 PM #10Former Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
72. Don't you want to just break that glass and ring your sister's neck for being such a self righteous idiot, self serving idiot with no compassion whatsoever?????? Heck, I'll do it for you!
Sorry, I couldn't help it, delete if you must.
08-09-2008, 07:00 PM #11Former Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Chico, CA
08-09-2008, 07:09 PM #12
08-10-2008, 12:07 AM #13
Yes- you're right- thank you!
One of the moderators was kind enough to let me know and fix it. Now, its just questions we'd like answered- not directed to anyone in particular. I certainly do not want to add to the burden that's already upon this family!
Unfortunately the questions are numerous!
Thanks again- I'm a newbie.
08-10-2008, 01:30 AM #14Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
Great list, Kim.
The investigators and LE pretty quickly discounted the ZG persona. Not independently corroborated by ANYONE other than Casey. If the investigation pointed in that direction they would have issued a sketch and asked for the public's help in finding her. That didn't happen. At all. So that answers a great many of your questions IMO.
#35 Jeff Hopkins DENIED being anything more than an acquaintance of Casey and said he DID NOT introduce her to a nanny--by ANY NAME. Don't know if he's helping the family now.
#39 The nature of Amber Alert is to notify millions of people within minutes/hours of missing/abducted children. My understanding is since 30+ days had gone by before reporting Caylee missing, this case did not fit the criteria for the alert.
Those are the only ones I'm certain of. Regret I cannot provide link for Jeff Hopkins info. WFTV.com? Thank you and I have a few of my own:
72. When will the police report--not arrest affidavit--by the first-on-scene officer(s) be available?
73. When will we know what is contained in Casey's 4 page handwritten statement?
74. When can we hear the raw tapes of detective's interviews with Casey?
I suspect these are withheld until the Discovery Phase?
08-10-2008, 09:19 AM #15Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
Cindy has said Casey is giving LE clues but not coming right out and telling them. To me this says Casey is involved in something shady for sure. She doesn't want to rat out anyone who would certainly implicate Casey in return. Hence the need for immunity.
Is it possible that Casey is naming three people related to the Sawgrass Apts? A Zenaida, someone with the name Hernadez (Fernandez) and someone named Gonzalez? These people wouldn't necessarily be on any lease at Sawgrass, but friends, relatives, visitors.
Just trying to figure it out and just theories.
By grandmaj in forum Kyron HormanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:42 AM