Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Continue here!

My problem with the dates and the car:

4 dates are very important:

1. Caylee last seen - 15/6?
    2. Casey borrowing the shovel - 18/6?
    3. Casey going back home and George finding the cans in her car - 24/6?
    4. And Casey leaving the car at the parking lot - 27/6? (do we have an accurate date for the date she deserts the car and Tony picks her up?)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now where I see the problem: The thing with the car is that if something happened at dates 16-17-18 Caysee was still using that car until the 27 approximately of the same month. Was she going around town with Caylee in the trunk all those days? Is it possible? And since George did open the trunk on the 25th, and there was no smell, it means what? That Cayse did something to Cayle on the 16-17-18 but was keeping the body someplace else and moved it after the 25th? This is why she had to abandon her car on the 27? And this is why the grandparents said it smelled like decomposition? Otherwise we have to accept that something happened to Caylee much later even though nooone saw her from the 16th of the month. EDIT: Or we have to accept something did happen on the 16-17-18 time frame, she had the child some place and she had to move her after the 24/25 and before the 27? when she finally abandons the car.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post

3. Casey going back home and George finding the cans in her car - 25/6?
    4. And Casey leaving the car at the parking lot - 27/6? (do we have an accurate date for the date she deserts the car and Tony picks her up?)
    Now where I see the problem: The thing with the car is that if something happened at dates 16-17-18 Caysee was still using that car until the 27 approximately of the same month. Was she going around town with Caylee in the trunk all those days? Is it possible? And since George did open the trunk on the 25th, and there was no smell, it means what? That Cayse did something to Cayle on the 16-17-18 but was keeping the body someplace else and moved it after the 25th? This is why she had to abandon her car on the 27? And this is why the grandparents said it smelled like decomposition? Otherwise we have to accept that something happened to Caylee much later even though nooone saw her from the 16th of the month.
    BINGO YOU NAILED IT. That is what I have always thought,. I don't believe anything happened to caylee later. Casey moved her closer to the time she abandoned her car if not the very day because the smell would have been unbearable and obvious to others: not just George.

Also: Gas Cans where the 24th I believe. And don't forget the obtaining of "Zaneida" at sawgrass happened on the 17th also. VERY IMPORTANT

Just wanted to post this. I made this today for Caylee and I also posted it on the Happy Birthday Thread. It made me cry and I thought I would share it with others that love her as their own!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

So its:

Caylee last seen 6/16
    Flurry of calls 6/16
    Zenaida @ sawgrass 6/17
    borrows shovel 6/18
    backs up to garage 6/18
    Another flurry of calls 6/18
    Photographed out at Fusian 6/20
    Gas cans discovered by George 6/24
    Abandons Car 6/27

We know George discovered the gas cans in her trunk on the 24th and reported them stolen the same morning....so when did casey actually steal them? Presumably before the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
    BINGO YOU NAILED IT. That is what I have always thought,. I don't believe anything happened to caylee later. Casey moved her closer to the time she abandoned her car if not the very day because the smell would have been unbearable and obvious to others: not just George.

Also: Gas Cans where the 24th I believe. And don't forget the obtaining of "Zaneida" at sawgrass happened on the 17th also. VERY IMPORTANT
    I agree! She was hiding her someplace else (like the backyard maybe?) and then decided to move her.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    JIF - you have me confused - you have started two threads that have made no sense to me and now this recent post - would you please be a little more specific and tell us what you are trying to get at????

Supply the link to where we can see this picture...............

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by LindaK View Post
    I agree! She was hiding her someplace else (like the backyard maybe?) and then decided to move her.
    Most have agreed not the backyard. Way to obvious and risky. Cadaver dogs most likely hit on the places in the backyard when the event actually happened. She moved her around in a panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    Just wanted to post this. I made this today for Caylee and I also posted it on the Happy Birthday Thread. It made me cry and I thought I would share it with others that love her as their own!

OKOKOK, I cried, she is so precious. I have 4 kids total, 13,9, 10 (stepson) and 7 months. I just cant imagine, I want so badly just to pick her up and giver her a huge hug. I cant imagine acting the way Casey does right now. It's all so confusing...

Great job on the video, Hailiejade, that was sweet

Most have agreed not the backyard. Way to obvious and risky. Cadaver dogs most likely hit on the places in the backyard when the event actually happened. She moved her around in a panic.
    Yeah, you're right....just a stupid newbie LOL

3. Casey going back home and George finding the cans in her car - 24 or 25/6?
    Now where I see the problem: The thing with the car is that if something happened at dates 16-17-18 Caysee was still using that car until the 27 approximately of the same month. Was she going around town with Caylee in the trunk all those days? Is it possible? And since George did open the trunk on the 25th, and there was no smell, it means what? That Cayse did something to Cayle on the 16-17-18 but was keeping the body someplace else and moved it after the 25th? This is why she had to abandon her car on the 27? And this is why the grandparents said it smelled like decomposition? Otherwise we have to accept that something happened to Caylee much later even though nooone saw her from the 16th of the month. EDIT: Or we have to accept something did happen on the 16-17-18 time frame, she had the child some place and she had to move her after the 24/25 and before the 27? when she finally abandons the car.
    I'm having the same problem with the timeline, and I too am thinking the only logical explanation for the smell is she moved Caylee's body sometime close to when she ditched her car. No one saw Caylee after George saw them leaving his house the afternoon of the 16th, yet on the 24th he doesn't smell decomp in the car when he finds the gas cans. Wherever Caylee was between the 16th (assuming that's when she died) and the 24th would give plenty of time for her body to decompose a lot, especially in the heat. All I can think of is Casey really does have to have ice in her veins to move her body after that time, put it in the trunk, remove it and put it somewhere else. OMG ~ almost unbelievable to think of!

That was beautiful.. Thank you for doing that. I only wish Casey could see it.

3. Casey going back home and George finding the cans in her car - 24/6?
    if #3 didn't occur then it changes things up a great deal

Quote Originally Posted by LindaK View Post
    I'm really believing now the backyard is where it happened but Casey didn't leave her there. I just can't figure out where else though she would've put her for about 8 days, then decided to move her, and why?

Yes I am more inclined to believe that the backyard might be the place of what happened but not where she tried to hide her. We have seen the yard in the video. There is not enough soil surface for her to do that by the way. Most of it paved, with grass, flower beds, the swimming pool. Not enough space. Not possible also with the time frame she had. It wasn't Casey's home it was her parents home. Her parents could come back her brother could come by. No way. She could put her for a little while in the playhouse to conceal her until she decided what to do but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the timeline, and I too am thinking the only logical explanation for the smell is she moved Caylee's body sometime close to when she ditched her car. No one saw Caylee after George saw them leaving his house the afternoon of the 16th, yet on the 24th he doesn't smell decomp in the car when he finds the gas cans. Wherever Caylee was between the 16th (assuming that's when she died) and the 24th would give plenty of time for her body to decompose a lot, especially in the heat. All I can think of is Casey really does have to have ice in her veins to move her body after that time, put it in the trunk, remove it and put it somewhere else. OMG ~ almost unbelievable to think of!
    I don't think she "wanted"" to I think she "had to" so Caylee wouldn't be discovered. Don't forget no one buy Casey was informed that Caylee was missing yet so if she turned up dead ....what would casey do then?

Gruesome I know but...she moved her. Once from the backyard on the day whatever happened happened. And then again to the final resting place most likely on or about the 27th. People other than George would have smelled that car if she was driving around with Caylee in it before the 27th.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by logic13 View Post
    There was a tread on this earlier.. it is gone. ??
    Yeah, I saw it, too, didn't understand what she/he was saying there either.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I still think someone helped her with the body... and I don't believe it was George or Cindy..

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

This is so sweet my friend!! Thanks for posting this. It made me cry. That song is especially precious to me. They played it at the funeral for my oldest son's best friend who was killed in a motorcycle accident.

Thanks for sharing.

Cat
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

She could put her for a little while in the playhouse to conceal her until she decided what to do but nothing else.
    I always thought she hid her in that playhouse for a very short time while panicking. The dog hits are so telling. "by the corner of the pool" "the sandbox", "the playhouse"

And most likely maybe moved her in the house to try to revive her? The luminol photography tells me that she moved her inside the back of the house at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMom View Post
    if #3 didn't occur then it changes things up a great deal
    #3 does seem to confuse things, I agree, but I can't see Casey driving around with the body in the trunk either for almost 2 wks. All she'd need is a traffic stop and she'd be busted. Plus, how would she be able to stand the stench in the car. The only thing I can think of is the body was moved sometime close to when she abandoned her car.

Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    I still think someone helped her with the body... and I don't believe it was George or Cindy..
    I don't believe the GPS would do that either but who?......who did she trust that much...who would keep quiet this long?

I don't think she "wanted"" to I think she "had to" so Caylee wouldn't be discovered. Don't forget no one buy Casey was informed that Caylee was missing yet so if she turned up dead ....what would casey do then?

Gruesome I know but...she moved her. Once from the backyard on the day whatever happened happened. And then again to the final resting place most likely on or about the 27th. People other than George would have smelled that car if she was driving around with Caylee in it before the 27th.
    So George has the gas cans back before the smell was in the car? If this is true, the gas cans would have nothing to do with the disappearence then correct?

Oh I know, like I just posted all she'd need would be a traffic stop with a dead body in the trunk of her car, and everything in the car would smell like decomp too, which would transfer to her if she was driving it around. I just wonder where she put Caylee that she felt she needed to move her body? A park? Somebody else's yard?

If she moved her body 8 days after her death it is probably the smell that prompted her to ditch the car on the 27th. Leaving her purse may have been an oversight if she was in panic mode.

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast