Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caylee Tribute

Caylee Tribute

Alot of people have PMed me and told me that this video I made needs to have its own thread. I worked on it for awhile due to having to stop because I was bawling. This little girl truly has touch my heart and soul and reminds me SO much of my own two year old daughter. I just hope that somehow and some way that this little angel makes it home safe and sound. I am hoping for a miracle, like all of you I am sure! This little girl has brought alot of people together. We all love her as our own, otherwise I don't think we would be here. Lets pray for a miracle and hope god hears us!

Caylee Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hailiejade77 For This Useful Post:

What a BEAUTIFUL video!!! You did an excellen job. It brought tears to my eyes. I wish Casey could see it.. I would love to see her reaction...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinegirl For This Useful Post:

I love it. I am so glad you made this thread! I wish she could see it as well. I hope the whole family finds it. It's beautiful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redmamatwo For This Useful Post:

Hailie

Hands down one of the most moving things i have ever viewed. I am so sad today for Caylee and her grandparents. I go back and forth but it is so obvious how much they truly loved and adored her.
    And I would add that the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pjsmommy For This Useful Post:

Beautiful video.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to olive For This Useful Post:

Hailie,

You did an amazing job. Caylee is such a beautiful doll baby. Thank you for sharing this with us. For the life of me, I can't see how anyone could harm a child.

God Bless You Caylee!
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

12. The Following User Says Thank You to liltigress For This Useful Post:

That is a beautiful video..you did a great job. It also made me cry. God bless you little Caylee.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MIMI2 For This Useful Post:

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    I love it, too! Caylee is a happy little girl that is very much loved! Praying for a miracle, right along with you and many others, Hailie!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

My wife and I thought this was beautiful...God Bless You!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HarryMason For This Useful Post:

absolutely Beautiful! God Bless this little angel.....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rosario_c For This Useful Post:

WOW! I'm sure the video is beautiful but I can't get more than 5 seconds into it without losing it!!

I will watch it when little Caylee comes home, I promise!!

Thanks for sharing this with us Hailiejade!!! (BTW, my daughter's name is Kaileigh Jayde...so I love your name!!)

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

22. The Following User Says Thank You to texasgirl For This Useful Post:

hailiejade thank you for putting that together and sharing it with us. my prayers to the family and everyone here at ws that is heart broken too. i pray someone comes forward and brings this precious angel home.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MagnoliaMom For This Useful Post:

~~bump~~

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hailiejade77 For This Useful Post:

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Bumping for Caylee

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Beautiful, just beautiful...so tastefully and lovingly compiled. The song choice couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you so much for making that lovely tribute and for sharing it with us. I hadn't seen some of these pictures. It is so obvious how very much Caylee was loved and doted on, at least by her grandparents.

My mom told me that she never thought she could love another human being more than she loved her own two children, but when my son came along, she said that long-held belief flew right out the window. We lived with my folks for a short while until we bought our home, and even though it was difficult (to say the very least) at times, I was always, always so happy and grateful that my parents loved my son every bit as much as I did. It's a joy and a comfort, and just the greatest gift for both my child and for me.

Living with a grandchild day-in and day-out like that, from birth on, creates such a powerful, special bond. Regardless what we think of the family's dealings with Casey, just imagine their pain. As heartbroken as we are for Caylee, the anguish must be magnified a billion times over for Cindy, George and Lee. It's so hard for us to even imagine having to endure such a nightmare....I don't know how they can bear living it every day.

Caylee, I never met you, but I love you very much, honey....just as I know everyone here and so many others do, as well. You are so very precious and special. God be with you, darling little angel.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherbie For This Useful Post:

You know,... I went back and watched this video tribute I made for Caylee. And in light of the recent documents, it made me cry more this time. POOR CAYLEE! I wish that this video plus all of the other youtube Caylee videos would be played 24/7 in the Anthony home so Casey has to sit and see every video made about her beautiful daughter! She wouldn't crack I am sure of that!!!!!!! But maybe it would make her uncomfortable. This whole world seems to love this little girl and is heartbroken over her disappearance than HER OWN MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Hailiejade77 For This Useful Post:

God bless you and God bless Caylee

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose Mom For This Useful Post:

What an outstanding job you did with this video tribute to our precious Caylee. Yes, Casey and everyone involved in this case should watch this video. But honestly, I don't think Casey would flinch.

for Caylee....we love you!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to NighTillDawn For This Useful Post:

Great job! That is a wonderful tribute (God, I hate to use that word) to Caylee!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to cacnotcam For This Useful Post:

bump bump

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Hailiejade77 For This Useful Post:

Very nice video - it broke my heart. . . such a beautiful life. I think you should send this NG.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoelly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    Alot of people have PMed me and told me that this video I made needs to have its own thread. I worked on it for awhile due to having to stop because I was bawling. This little girl truly has touch my heart and soul and reminds me SO much of my own two year old daughter. I just hope that somehow and some way that this little angel makes it home safe and sound. I am hoping for a miracle, like all of you I am sure! This little girl has brought alot of people together. We all love her as our own, otherwise I don't think we would be here. Lets pray for a miracle and hope god hears us!

Caylee Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A
    That was absoutely beautiful, I cried my eyelashes off. How nice of you to make that tribute for Caylee. This is such a sad sad situation all the way around.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to good grief For This Useful Post:

What a beautiful tribute to Caylee - thank you for making it and sharing it with all of us! Great job.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

46. The Following User Says Thank You to SieSie For This Useful Post:

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    WOW!!!! What an awesome tribute to Caylee. She was such a beautiful little girl.....

I just wish I could go back in time to those pics of KC holding Caylee adn rip Caylee from her arms and bring her home to live with me where she would always be safe.

This has just broken my heart. I haven't really been to active in child cases, since the Susan Smith inncident, because I just can't handle that mothers actually do these types of things to their children. Just makes me heart sick..................

48. The Following User Says Thank You to browneyedgirl For This Useful Post:

Oh My God I can't stop bawling now , This is just beautiful !!!
    Thank you for making this ) I added it to my MySpace

50. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSweetOne For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast