GUILTY FL - Tia Poklemba, 25, found dying on street, San Carlos Park, 8 Aug 2008

SteveHuff

The Websleuther formerly known as misterallgood
Reaction score
Website
www.truecrimeweblog.com
Did someone take a grisly trophy?

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/aug/08/bonita-woman-left-dying-middle-san-carlos-street/

Quote:

"Frank Roberts and his nephew found Poklemba sitting upright and bloodied in the middle of the road as the delivery van first approached, according to his account on news-press.com. Poklemba’s dress was pulled up around her waist, he said, and her top was pulled down.

"She had serious scrapes and bruises, Roberts said. One of her ears was missing, he told the paper, and she had a large hole in her shoulder."

Tia Poklemba was a 25-year-old, pretty blond bartender. The only thing she said before she died was that she'd been "with friends."

Steve

http://news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll...115/808090487/1075&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

The last time Tia Poklemba was seen alive, she was with a dark-haired man about her age.

On Thursday night, the two were at the tiki bar at the Best Western Springs Resort on South Tamiami Trail, in San Carlos Park, a mere two miles from where Poklemba, 25, would be found hours later, her 100-pound body too battered to survive.

The identity of the man Poklemba was seen with is unknown, but Lee County sheriff’s deputies listed him Saturday night as a person of interest in her death.

“I wouldn’t declare him a suspect at this point,” said Tony Schall, Lee County Sheriff’s Office spokesman.

“We are very interested in speaking with him."

PICTURES at link

Interesting comments at the link RiverRat posted. Two or three posters said that her boyfriend matches the description of the POI.

Maybe she was trying to say "boyfriend" instead of "with friends".

Hopefully they catch this guy soon. If the beige/gold pick up truck was leaving the scene when the men started to help her, i would think the truck was involved. Otherwise common sense, the man would come over and help the other men. I hope LE checks out the boyfriend and finds out what he drives as well.

ok, crazy theory here. I did some research and I was wondering ... do you think maybe a dog could have bitten her arm and ear?

It definitely sounds as if she was raped.

Frank Roberts and his nephew Jessie Livermon found Tia

Is there not sometimes a message to others when someone's ear is cut off in a murder??? ...Like the victim heard something she was not suppose to hear...or something???

Is there not sometimes a message to others when someone's ear is cut off in a murder??? ...Like the victim heard something she was not suppose to hear...or something???

I heard that...but thought I best not say anything as its been in my memory bank for many years....

Why did Van Gough cut off his own ear? - Yahoo! Answers
It's assumed that Gauguin cut off Van Gogh's ear with a rapier. ... Be the first person to mark this question as interesting! ... See your message here. ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/ index?qid=20080110092151AADvGnK - 46k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from answers.yahoo.com »

Knoxx....what's up the statement about the vowel at the end of the name?

Just seems like an odd thing to say...maybe I'm missing the insinuation.

Majority of common hispanic surnames end in a "z"... Articles says suspect is Hispanic. Garcia?

Revelation 2:17 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the
He who has ears, let him give ear to what the Spirit says to the churches. ... I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off. ...
bible.cc/revelation/2-17.htm - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

It doesn't seem like the crowd she hung with was religious if they enjoyed partying a lot...it's doubtful. Perhaps a religious fanatic "teaching her a lesson"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back