Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    In the third 911 call, when Casey got on the line, the operator asked for the spelling, and Casey said........Zenaida Fernandez hyphen Gonzolas. I found that odd that Casey was so calm, cool, and collected that she would remember to put the hyphen in the name, as if it was of major importance.
    Almost like she was reading it off something, or had read it ~ not actually met or known the person.

Quote Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
    The Anthony family needs to refuse to see Casey and take that power away from her.
    I agree. Not one of them should visit again until/unless Casey calls them begging. If I were Lee, after his experience a few days ago, I'd tell Casey straight out that no way am I going to go to the trouble of coming to see you just to suffer the embarrassment of being turned away.

The Anthony family needs to refuse to see Casey and take that power away from her.
    I was thinking the same thing but I have a feeling that this is the Casey this family has known for a long time. Remember, they didn't see her for quite a while during these questionable times. Sigh, its just gonna get worse.

Wanted to add: I was VERY promiscuous from the age of 15 and up ... even into my adult life. To me, it was just another way of getting love and affection, if only for a few minutes. Sad really .. but true.

It wasn't really love of course, but it was the next best thing in my mind and heart.

Casey won't see her family b/c she is pouting

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Everyday I keep hoping the lightbulb will go off for the Anthony's but they keep making excuses for her. At what point do they quit doing that...if they ever do?
    I think the family is getting close. They were probably able to believe her up until yesterday to some degree (keeping that hope alive) and then when that didn't happen they probably would have confronted Casey tonight. What Casey needs to think is that no one is interested in what she has to say. No one cares anymore and she'll hate not getting the attention anymore and she'll confess because she craves the drama.

I agree. Stop feeding her cruelty. The sooner she realizes there's no impact to be gained - no more pain to be inflicted.....she'll know the manipulation is over. She's either alone or she'll fess up. If it was an accident she was compelled to cover up - there will be forgiveness. Otherwise, she's on her own.

I'm closing this thread and starting a new one.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516