1004 users online (131 members and 873 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hairstyles

Has anyone else noticed in all the posted photos how many different hairstyles/colors Caysee has had in the last two years? I would be curious to know if she is loyal to one particular hairstylist. If so, I would think that person would be worth interviewing... people tend to "talk a lot" when they are sitting in that salon chair for an hour or two.

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    this infor. might be embedded somewhere in the myspace or FB areas....conversations with GFs will go in this direction when they complement each other....but it's a lot to go through.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

oops

I keep spelling Casey's name wrong since I saw the post regarding Caylee's name being a combo of Casey and Lee..

Sorry!

Great idea!

Good observation and well worth looking into. Any information is better than none. I so fear for this darling girl.

I have had MANY hairstyles. I used a few different stylists, and have never ever went into really personal information. Weather/Current Events/etc...

agree but...

When you stick to one stylist... you tend to get to know each other pretty well!

One of my best friends is a stylist. You would not believe what some people tell her!

There is just something about relaxing and spilling the beans when havings one's hair done. I haven't done this but sure have heard enough myself coming from the next chair. Just wish this crazy mother would just spill the beans and fess up on what happened to Caylee!

I have got it...

Everytime I see Casey on FoxNews from the jail/video, etc. she is playing with her hair. I think the cops should threaten to shave her head if she does not talk... Case solved, Caylee found!

Quote Originally Posted by Renea View Post
    Has anyone else noticed in all the posted photos how many different hairstyles/colors Caysee has had in the last two years? I would be curious to know if she is loyal to one particular hairstylist. If so, I would think that person would be worth interviewing... people tend to "talk a lot" when they are sitting in that salon chair for an hour or two.
    It was the hairstylist that reported seeing Caylee with bruises while the detective had a picture of Caylee with those marks unbeknowst to the hairstylist.

What..

Please tell more...

Like they say, "only your hairdresser knows for sure!" So very true!!! I am a retired hairdresser. Having been in the business for over 25 years, I could write a book! Believe me!!! I should, it would be a number 1 seller!

I would guess that she probably didn't use the same stylist each time. Due to financial restraints, I think she probably went to a mall salon and had her hair done by the "next stylist available." JMHO. Would be interesting to know if LE did interview anyone, though.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    I would guess that she probably didn't use the same stylist each time. Due to financial restraints, I think she probably went to a mall salon and had her hair done by the "next stylist available." JMHO. Would be interesting to know if LE did interview anyone, though.

BBM --

I don't know about that . . . the $40k she stole from CA, the $$ from dear old grama and from out of nursing-home-bound grampa's bill-paying fund, the $$ from LA, from Caylee's piggy bank, from AH and probably numerous others . . . I'd say that girl was pretty well off . . .
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    We know about the one hairstylist, but according to Cindy (if you can believe anything that she or KC say or have said ) that KC cut her own hair. The earlier pics appear to be much different and professionally done cuts than the later pics imo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast