Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting here. Also please if you see a post that you believe should not be posted please alert us. Thank you

Casey needs no more attention. She's thriving on it. She's punishing her parents right now. They need to punish her.

If she does confess, Casey has had a lot of time in jail to dream up another lie about how Caylee died, if that truly is the case, so I wouldn't believe another word out of her mouth.

Fox just announced live that Casey has refused tonight's scheduled visit.

For the last two months the whole world has revolved around Casey in some form or fashion. The only way to get her out of the center of the universe is to abandon her.

It was asked on the other thread when Casey's parents will stop making excuses for her. My answer is that they'll stop when they're emotionally ready to accept that their beloved granddaughter will never be coming home and that their daughter is, for all practical purposes, lost to them. That will take time, and they may never be able to do it. I can't criticize them for that.

I don't think Casey is dependent on what her parents feel about her. Listen to how she acts towards her mother in that jail house call. Her mother inconveniences her unless she's giving her what she wants ie..money, time to go play without responsibilty, not nagging her about working etc..

When she's spouting about them only caring about Caylee, she knows that's not true but she's jealous and angry about their concern for the child. Their focus should be on HER and she's mad about their concern being split between them. She's immature in that respect that she can't recognize that a parent may love you, but there' s more than enough room in their hearts to love your child too.

I think she's playing a vicious game with the lives of not only her daughter, but her parents, her brother and she doesn't care about that one iota.

This ZG aspect is really one of the more bizarre aspects to this case--and there are so many that that's really saying a lot. Where is everyone on this board at w/regard to ZG?

Did Casey:

A) Go to those apartments that day--or know someone who was--in order to have a specific fall person?
B) Just get lucky b/c it is a very common name?

And how does Zanny fit in w/ this? Was Casey:

C) Sedating Caylee w/ Xanax and that was her inside joke nickname?
D) Is that just a coincidence and the nickname has no relation to the drug in Caseyworld

And has anyone nailed down whether Cindy specifically said she knew the name ZG or was she only familiar w/ Zanny the Nanny but not the full name? B/c if she heard Casey use that full name for over a year it gets even more bizarre.

Interested in hearing what people are thinking...

Aprilshowers, please continue sharing your experiences. I have been lurking and waiting for the next section. lol

All indications are that Casey has experienced something akin to what you are writing about.

Thanks
Windy started a new thread just for Aprilshowers. Thanks Windy!

Now I'm going to be really curious to see how the Anthony's react to this and what their next move is going to be.

For the last two months the whole world has revolved around Casey in some form or fashion. The only way to get her out of the center of the universe is to abandon her.

fixingtoburst, Don't you mean the past 22 years or however old she is? :rolleyes:

If I were her parents I would report to Fox that Casey is as good as dead to them.

The family dynamics need to change now.

That is a great idea and we know she's watching the news from jail. The parents should change their tune about her right now and have the media air it. No more support for Casey. She will truly be ALL alone.

If Cindy and George care at all about Casey they need to save all this crap until the trial. Then Cindy can take the stand and cry her eyes out and say how she emotionally leaned on Casey her entire life, etc, etc. Right now they need to get Casey to confess and find out where Caylee's at. Then they can bury their grandaughter and see if they can convince a jury of Casey's unfortunate upbrining.

I don't think Casey is dependent on what her parents feel about her. Listen to how she acts towards her mother in that jail house call. Her mother inconveniences her unless she's giving her what she wants ie..money, time to go play without responsibilty, not nagging her about working etc..

I think she's playing a vicious game with the lives of not only her daughter, but her parents, her brother and she doesn't care about that one iota.
What a long, lonely life she's going to have if she is convicted of her child's death and spends the rest of her life in prison and disowns the only people who care about her. She may think she's so smart now, but how wrong she is.

Bringing a post over from the other thread, so I can respond:

quote from goldtooth

I know I've read a few times that Casey isn't very smart. I for one really think she is very smart. Do you know how much it takes to keep track of all the lies?? QUOTE]

I agree with this completely. In fact, I believe she has the characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder. I know personally of someone with this diagnosis and she is very similar to Casey Anthony, down to the lies, the drama, and complete disregard for her child and the rest of her family.

The person I know, when she feels she isn't getting enough attention, she starts drama, playing the "poor me, I'm the victim" role. Her son comes second to herself, to the point where her son has been neglected with no food in the apartment and left on his own while she sleeps all day. She didn't work for 15 years, collecting disability. She does not have custody of her son, and he refuses to visit with her anymore. She was also physically abusive with her exhusband, smashing his head with a telephone at one point, because he wanted to go to a church service, and she didn't want him to leave.

People with this diagnosis are so hard to deal with. They are extremely manipulative, they lie for no good reason, they stir up drama to put the attention on themselves. The cannot deal with a child who needs immediate attention, they cannot hold down a job, and usually cannot live on their own.

You may want to read the DSM IV description of BPD. It really fits with Casey Anthony.

------------------------------------

Well, that's not true with ALL Borderlines.

For instance, I can live alone very well .. always have been able to. What we can't deal with is, the fear of those we love, walking out on us, leaving us, not really caring about us at all.

We lie yes, but it's usually to set up the scene to draw attention to ourself, and to draw in love.

I WILL agree however, Borderlines can be VERY hard to understand and can come across as very cold and uncaring. But inside they're dying and feeling lost alone and empty .. they just can't admit it, it's too scary and besides, if we opened up like that, we'd only be hurt and disapointed anyway.

People can't seem to FILL a Borderline up ....

If I were her parents I would report to Fox that Casey is as good as dead to them.

The family dynamics need to change now.

I think Casey is "spent", she can't even think of another lie. If she does have some sort of personality disorder she is in her big black depression.
"here I am stuck in this cell, all because nobody would help me, they just don't understand ."

Boy Casey sure is one spiteful little thing isn't she? Here are her parents going to all kinds of lengths to believe what she says, then they are crushed on Caylee's b-day ( we all saw THAT coming) and now she denies them their visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff