Radio discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks... definitely will listen...

FYI... The Radio show has started

(for anyone who might be interested)

What am I doing wrong? I'm getting a discussion of another case although it shows Caylee Anthony as a keyword.

What am I doing wrong? I'm getting a discussion of another case although it shows Caylee Anthony as a keyword.

Yes.. It seems one of the callers got off track and is comparing Casey's case to another case in great detail... :waitasec: I want more Casey details...

Yes.. It seems one of the callers got off track and is comparing Casey's case to another case in great detail... :waitasec: I want more Casey details...

No, I was getting an entirely different show - now I'm just getting incredibly bad music.

For those of you who listened in - any new thoughts or news from this show?

I missed this earlier I'm bumping this up.

I think this is a link to last nights show:

Date / Time: 8/10/2008 8:00 PM
Seeking Justice

Part 1 of 2 with our interview with Patty Bruce the sister-in-law of murder victim Babrara Winn. After 27 years of fighting for justice, Aaron Foster was found not guilty for the death of Barbara Winn. The family is outraged. What did the jury NOT hear about this case? Also we continue our coverage of the Caylee Anthony case out of Orlando Florida. Will the mother of the missing toddler crack behind bars? Criminal Profiler Pat Brown weighs in.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/True_Crime/blog/2008/08/11/War-on-Crime-Radio

ETA: there is a long music intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads