1003 users online (131 members and 872 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Please continue here.
    Last edited by gigi2009; 08-10-2008 at 09:31 PM. Reason: sp.

anyone else shocked she refused visits tonight?

(brought over from the other thread it closed as I was posting)
    Just thinking out loud here.......Does anyone else think MAYBE this ZG DOES exist, and Casey planned for her to kidnap her daughter (in other words they made a deal), so she could play the "poor me" like she always does, and then she would be "freed up and childless" to continue to (sorry) "whore around". Maybe if ZG has Caylee and took her far far away from here to raise her, then eventually Casey feels she would get her CHILDLESS life back and continue to party?? again, Im just thinking out loud here........I would rather think Caylee is being raised in some other country than to think she is in Heaven =(

Quote Originally Posted by trinasangels View Post
    Not me.

Dolphinmomcca - I responded in the last thread:

I think it's more likely that ZG is Casey's Hispanic woman scapegoat - much like Susan Smith's Black male scapegoats. If we look at the phone records from the 16th - it would appear that there was some kind of accident, negligence, or outburst of anger. This was probably not a pre-meditated murder.

Nope. Not surprised at all.

After that search warrant affidavit was released, her lies are indefensible.

She doesn't want to face her family...she doesn't want to answer the inevitable questions.

Also from the last thread - we know that Casey left a purse in the car - does anyone know if she also left the keys in the car?

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Quote Originally Posted by trinasangels View Post
    Sadly, I'm not either. It is tiring seeing these parents continue to play Casey's game, but I don't think they believe they can do anything else and ever learn where Caylee is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvillian View Post
    Also from the last thread - we know that Casey left a purse in the car - does anyone know if she also left the keys in the car?
    i have seen this question asked a few times never seen an answer i am curious too

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    Not me.
    Nope, she pulled same thing off with Lee. No difference in this conduct then when she was playing the hiding transient game with her family while Caylee was missing. Where is everyone on WS board that has a good grasp of this case. Not a good sign

from the last thread ~

post by Dorvillian:

I think it's more likely that ZG is Casey's Hispanic woman scapegoat - much like Susan Smith's Black male scapegoats. If we look at the phone records from the 16th - it would appear that there was some kind of accident, negligence, or outburst of anger. This was probably not a pre-meditated murder.

Dorvillian, I agree about the scapegoat, but if this really was an accident, why not report it and why no signs of remorse or sadness? If she was afraid of her parents reaction to an "accident" why was she trying to call them on the 16th? I do think she wanted Caylee out of the way since she was interferring with her partying lifestyle and possibly because it was to get back at her own mother for not giving her (Casey) enough attention.
    I

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDreamOfYou View Post
    i have seen this question asked a few times never seen an answer i am curious too
    It was answered and discussed , yes.

Uh oh There are two threads now going for "thread #78.

I posted this one on the not yet locked thread #77.

Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
    That was my understanding also, and it's supported by Cindy's myspace posting from July 3rd. She felt Casey was being vindictive and not allowing her to see or talk to Caylee. She didn't know where Casey was staying or how to find her, what actions could she have taken? I suppose she could have called the police and complained that she wasn't being allowed to talk to her granddaughter on the phone - and that would have gotten her nowhere. "

I totally agree. What do people expect Cindy to do at this point? Call the police and tell them that her 22 year old daughter won't let her see her grandchild??

Cindy did what she had to do. She looked for Casey, found her and threatened her with the 911 call which Casey said ... fine, call 911 and Cindy did.

This whole tragedy lies (no pun intended) with CASEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    I was perfectly willing to stay out of it until I see this post comparing spilled cappuccino to a rotting corpse??
    Indeed. Let's hope that a Starbucks doesn't ever collapse...cadaver dogs would become awfully confused!

Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post
    It was answered and discussed , yes.
    ty never saw the answer

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast