Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
(brought over from the other thread it closed as I was posting)
Just thinking out loud here.......Does anyone else think MAYBE this ZG DOES exist, and Casey planned for her to kidnap her daughter (in other words they made a deal), so she could play the "poor me" like she always does, and then she would be "freed up and childless" to continue to (sorry) "*advertiser censored* around". Maybe if ZG has Caylee and took her far far away from here to raise her, then eventually Casey feels she would get her CHILDLESS life back and continue to party?? again, Im just thinking out loud here........I would rather think Caylee is being raised in some other country than to think she is in Heaven =(

Dolphinmomcca - I responded in the last thread:

I think it's more likely that ZG is Casey's Hispanic woman scapegoat - much like Susan Smith's Black male scapegoats. If we look at the phone records from the 16th - it would appear that there was some kind of accident, negligence, or outburst of anger. This was probably not a pre-meditated murder.

Nope. Not surprised at all.

After that search warrant affidavit was released, her lies are indefensible.

She doesn't want to face her family...she doesn't want to answer the inevitable questions.

Also from the last thread - we know that Casey left a purse in the car - does anyone know if she also left the keys in the car?

anyone else shocked she refused visits tonight?

Sadly, I'm not either. It is tiring seeing these parents continue to play Casey's game, but I don't think they believe they can do anything else and ever learn where Caylee is.

Nope, she pulled same thing off with Lee. No difference in this conduct then when she was playing the hiding transient game with her family while Caylee was missing. Where is everyone on WS board that has a good grasp of this case. Not a good sign

from the last thread ~

post by Dorvillian:

I think it's more likely that ZG is Casey's Hispanic woman scapegoat - much like Susan Smith's Black male scapegoats. If we look at the phone records from the 16th - it would appear that there was some kind of accident, negligence, or outburst of anger. This was probably not a pre-meditated murder.

Dorvillian, I agree about the scapegoat, but if this really was an accident, why not report it and why no signs of remorse or sadness? If she was afraid of her parents reaction to an "accident" why was she trying to call them on the 16th? I do think she wanted Caylee out of the way since she was interferring with her partying lifestyle and possibly because it was to get back at her own mother for not giving her (Casey) enough attention.
I​

Uh oh There are two threads now going for "thread #78.

I posted this one on the not yet locked thread #77.

Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
That was my understanding also, and it's supported by Cindy's myspace posting from July 3rd. She felt Casey was being vindictive and not allowing her to see or talk to Caylee. She didn't know where Casey was staying or how to find her, what actions could she have taken? I suppose she could have called the police and complained that she wasn't being allowed to talk to her granddaughter on the phone - and that would have gotten her nowhere. "

I totally agree. What do people expect Cindy to do at this point? Call the police and tell them that her 22 year old daughter won't let her see her grandchild??

Cindy did what she had to do. She looked for Casey, found her and threatened her with the 911 call which Casey said ... fine, call 911 and Cindy did.

This whole tragedy lies (no pun intended) with CASEY.

I was perfectly willing to stay out of it until I see this post comparing spilled cappuccino to a rotting corpse??

Indeed. Let's hope that a Starbucks doesn't ever collapse...cadaver dogs would become awfully confused!

:waitasec:

Chilly- with all the respect I can muster, after reading a few of your posts this evening I have to agree with Diane B on your "peculiar" defense of Cindy,your opinion on a few issues seems to blatantly refute known evidence, sometimes not even disputed by either party in this case.

When someone is that "one dimensional" on an issue, it usually has to do with someone hopeful for a specific outcome as to the people they are defending rather than an objective position.

I was perfectly willing to stay out of it until I see this post comparing spilled cappuccino to a rotting corpse??

OMG, as I have posted before, I recently witnessed an autopsy of a body "treated as appropriate" while awaiting autopsy and when I tell you there is no other smell in the world that will ever even arrive in the same zip code as the smell of a course in decomp stage, that is an understatement. I mean, uh, Cindy actually uses those words which we all heard loud and clear. There is evidence of death in the trunk of that car, period. She is not locked up on a $500K bond because we don't like the way her Mom is reacting, which consequently I don't.

BTW, isnt the way she is acting the antithesis of what you claim to have done for your son? Therefore I do not understand your postion.

Respectfully submitted, the posters on this board on this issue should be divided into 2 categories:
Those that actually HAVE smelled decompostion of that of a human corpse.
AND
Those that have NOT.. There is no inbetween on this one.
Caylee board is now falling off and that concerns me.

I agree with you Blink. Plus the detective also stated he smelled the decomp as well and he would certainly know the difference. There is a HUGE difference between dairy that has soured and decomp. You cannot mix up a dead pizza smell with THAT. Ugh. And once it gets in your nose it's horrible. Words can't describe.

from the last thread ~

post by Dorvillian:

Dorvillian, I agree about the scapegoat, but if this really was an accident, why not report it and why no signs of remorse or sadness? If she was afraid of her parents reaction to an "accident" why was she trying to call them on the 16th? I do think she wanted Caylee out of the way since she was interferring with her partying lifestyle and possibly because it was to get back at her own mother for not giving her (Casey) enough attention.
I​

My assumption is that she became enraged with her child, or reacted very slowly to the accident due to neglect. The phone records indicate that she at least entertained the idea of getting help, but then she decided to go it on her own.

1. This is a waiting game for Casey and her lawyer now. It has been revealed and confirmed that indeed there was a discussion for immunity, tv panels said it is very common for the lawyer to test the waters about immunity or deals at this point, and my belief is that he was testing the waters to see if the ''accident'' theory would be accepted by LE and the court. I also believe a lawyer will do that to GUESS what kind of physical evidence the LE has: how strong the case against Casey is at the moment, since the laywer does not know yet what evidence LE has? Judging from the LEs reaction the laywer can decide accordingly. So.........

2.Right after the rumors first surfaced about ''immunity'', CASEY REFUSES TO SEE FAMILY - refuses to go on tape and be recorded, showing how uncaring and how unemotional she is because this thing is going to trial. The lawyer is just being a lawyer: he knows those tapes will be played for a jury. AND if there is never a body and the state's case is circumstantial then a tape showing Casey asking her brother about Fusian latest coctail addition to the menu instead of Caylee, is what lies between the fine line of a GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY VERDICT.

3. Now this is the interesting part. Right after the ''immunity'' story comes out, another story surfaces in the press about ''drowing theories'' and ''swimming pool accident''. I find that story surfacing really INTERESTING, especially since the LE came out and said they do not consider this scenario and even Cindi said on camera that the LE do not believe something happened in the pool, and the LE mostly checked the area around the pool and the pool for evidence as a way to reassure the grandmother who was thinking IF something happened in the water. Cindi did say that. So WHO leaked such a ''pool accident'' theory to the press? Well I can't point any fingers but who benefits from public discussions of an ''accident'' happening, right after an immunity discussion with LE happens? Lawyer seems is preparing his client for her day in court and that must only means LE has some pretty good evidence against Casey. Evidence good enough for additional charges to be included. It also means no information regarding Caylee is coming out of Casey's mouth.

4. All the rest are just some soap-opera playing in front of our eyes and the media. What Cindy said, how the grandparents behaved, will Casey see them or not, will she call Tony or not, how did Casey came up with the Zenaida name, did the grandparents knew she was not working? Why did she took the gaz? Was she wearing the same outfit for 3 days? All interesting and ''entertaining'' but distracting from the REALLY INTERESTING PLOT:
The police building a case against Casey (interviews with
friends,roomates,boyfriend,ex-fiance, ex-fiance's family,co-workers,grocery-store employees and withnesses who saw Caysee and Caylee on certain dates, neighbours, etc.; phonecalls received and send by Cayse; timelines; pinpointing Cayse's whereabouts by triangulating between cell towers, money transactions) AND examining physical evidence (car/cars, clothes, gaz tanks, boyfriend's apartment, grandparents house, shovel, etc.) in hope of finding where Caylee might be. Both sides are quietly preparing for trouble and in the middle are the hearbroken confused grandparents and uncle who are still hoping the child is coming back.

Did we forget someone??????? Caylee still missing and not being safely tucked in her bed. :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1