How do you keep up with the WS site and this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I have been hooked on this site since I first visited a few weeks ago. I could spend 24/7 on WS and still not keep up with all the posts (and, I'm a fast reader!).

How do WS veterans manage to keep up to date with all the threads and posts? Details, please!:)

I don't worry about each individual post, but read the updates and the new threads. Reading responses to other posts helps me, too. Usually the general conversation is about the same things or newer things anyway, and if I have any questions someone is usually very nice to give an answer when I get online in the evening after missing the whole day of others posting. There's no way I could have time to go back and read every single post daily.

Speaking personally, I do hit the case thread I am most focused on first, at the time... at the moment it is Caylee's case. Then I tandem read between the focused case, and catching up on other threads that I find of interest. (mind you, I am a fast reader and crave reading like a drug, so I cover reading threads in a matter of minutes... and any reply I place on the board, I actually type in the text edit word pad for later posting, while I read)

I have been hooked on this site since I first visited a few weeks ago. I could spend 24/7 on WS and still not keep up with all the posts (and, I'm a fast reader!).

How do WS veterans manage to keep up to date with all the threads and posts? Details, please!:)

I'm new, but but but --- the way I keep up is to make sure I read/watch all media reports and raw video. I seem to have fared well reading just the last page or two of a thread because (dare I say it out loud), there is a TON of overlap and reiteration in the threads. In other words, unless a new thread pops up (like, for example: "CASEY CHARGED WITH MURDER!" or "CAYLEE FOUND!"), I think you don't really need to "catch up" on anything just yet.

imo
humble newbie,
Selma
:crazy:

I have a desk job in front of a computer all day that I can browse on...(operator). =D I hit the cases I read most...then skim headlines. =)

I can't keep up with the site, so I just focus on reading about the cases that catch my attention. At the moment it is Caylee.
Truthfully, there is so much reading to do, that I barely post.
Thank goodness for the repeated information, because I could never catch up if I had to start from the beginning of all the threads.

This is the only website i'm dedciated to. I had tons of different links, but this is the only one that gives up to the minute reports on what's happening. I think if any new news arose in this case, this website would be the first to know it. I do have a life, I go about it as normally as possible. This case is the first thing I think about in the morning, and I come here to see if there are any new developments. Since I live on the west coast, the news would be here first. Also this case is the last thing I think about before I go to sleep, and in between if I have spare time. I just keep refreshing this site from time to time, just to see if there is any new news.

I have to say this is the most difficult case I have had in regards to keeping up! There are so many people posting now (newbies and oldies) that so many people's thoughts keep me going. I usually try and respond to specific posts rather then start something new!

PLease note that Windy is starting new threads to break up the discussion IMO. The discussion is mainly on one thread and that is why it is so hard to keep up with.
Please check out the new threads!

It's much easier to keep up if discussions are divided into threads, like chapters. It's also easier to find things later on down the line.
Thanks, WindChime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member