Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting here. For members who have not read the sticky thread "Moderator Notes" please take the time to read it. Also there is to be no name calling of anyone involved in this case. Please continue to alert us on post that you feel should not of been posted. Thank you all very much.

Sunshinegirl,

Thanks for posting the comments from the other site - good points one and all.

Ok - can someone pick up where we left off with the details of exactly when the car was picked up by the Anthony's? I thought that Cindy found out about the car on the 15th and went to see it at the wreckers. But I also thought I read that it wasn't actually brought home until the 16th. I had assumed because you need $$$ to get it out and she might not have had cash on her to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacwine
Do you think she was going to try the carjacking thing earlier.... like with one of the flurry of phone calls... and no one answered?

No, for me I think she was locked out because of something that happened on the 15th/16th, thus the flurry of "you f-ing locked me out- I'll show you who's the boss applesauce.."
I think the carjacking thing arose as a ruse as a result to move Caylee's body circa 6/24-6/27 the timeline all the players are jockeying for position to stay out of...

Wonder what was up with that claim that Caylee would be home by her birthday?

Originally Posted by tttterri
I don't know if this has been spotted by any websleuths yet but I found it interesting. It's a post on craigslist about casey from someone who says theyve seen her before and that she was well, "working" This person says they have reported it to LE also. another twist and turn i guess. The area is close to the Saratosa/Tampa area and that is where she told gm she was going to work at. Whoever knows. Heres the link.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/774649471.html I'm catching up so I don't know if you guys discounted this or not, but I was thinking if this is true..maybe she has been doing this for a while and that is why she can't say who Caylee's dad is..would also explain why she would maybe feel less attached than a normal mom because it could have even been a rape by a john. Just thinking...

Someone asked me on the other thread if I thought accident or planned... To be honest, I believe it was an accident due to Casey being careless.. I think she intended to leave Caylee in the car briefly possibly while Caylee was napping and she took too long and something terrible happened... For Caylees sake I truly do hope that this is not the case and that she is still with us...

Someone (a detective) mentioned on TV this weekend that she could have been overmedicated and died as an accident....anyone else hear this?

THe Craigslist posting would tie in with what I have speculated on about "illegitimate income". I still say Casey had to have money coming in somehow.

Wonder what was up with that claim that Caylee would be home by her birthday?

Casey's lies are not well planned. She'll say anything to make things better at any moment without any regard whatsoever for the future.

I'd like to play Chess with her - for money.

About the car again, I don't profess to know what the end game was for it, or if she was working on a story about it. I see it more as a getting rid of by necessity. It smelled like a decomposing body and needed to be gone. Maybe it was just going to be a separate, coincidental bad thing that befell her after her child had been kidnapped. Who knows? Maybe, had it not been towed and recovered, she'd have told her parents that the gas gauge was faulty, she ran out of gas, left it there for a while, and it was stolen.

Originally Posted by tttterri
I don't know if this has been spotted by any websleuths yet but I found it interesting. It's a post on craigslist about casey from someone who says theyve seen her before and that she was well, "working" This person says they have reported it to LE also. another twist and turn i guess. The area is close to the Saratosa/Tampa area and that is where she told gm she was going to work at. Whoever knows. Heres the link.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/774649471.html I'm catching up so I don't know if you guys discounted this or not, but I was thinking if this is true..maybe she has been doing this for a while and that is why she can't say who Caylee's dad is..would also explain why she would maybe feel less attached than a normal mom because it could have even been a rape by a john. Just thinking...

We discussed this a long ways back. There is just no way to determine whether the guy who posted this is legit. And I doubt Caylee ever had a job of any kind. The girl is too pretentious and thinks she's too good for work. Let along be a drug dealer, stripper or hooker.

It was a very good post. Thanks Sunshinegirl.

You are most welcome. I found the description of the smell of a decomposed body to be very .... well interesting... sounds like there is no mistaking it with PIZZA...

Someone (a detective) mentioned on TV this weekend that she could have been overmedicated and died as an accident....anyone else hear this?

He probably got that from here! Zanny is a nickname for xanax.

About the car again, I don't profess to know what the end game was for it, or if she was working on a story about it. I see it more as a getting rid of by necessity. It smelled like a decomposing body and needed to be gone. Maybe it was just going to be a separate, coincidental bad thing that befell her after her child had been kidnapped. Who knows? Maybe, had it not been towed and recovered, she'd have told her parents that the gas gauge was faulty, she ran out of gas, left it there for a while, and it was stolen.
i think that too
if the car smelled she had no choice theres no explanation. so it jsut had to vanish

If she was trying to just get rid of the car, why not push it into a river or lake? The water would have gotten rid of all evidence including the suspicious uh..."pizza" smell. I think there may have been more to it than that.

Casey's lies are not well planned. She'll say anything to make things better at any moment without any regard whatsoever for the future.

I'd like to play Chess with her - for money.

I agree Dorvillian. I think most of her lies are done "on the fly"...which is why they are so easy to expose. She is quick on her feet and can lie without blinking! I wouldn't even be surprised if she actually passed a polygraph - she is so used to lying her body might not even flinch! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy