George's Inconsistency's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas cans on June 24th, the police report, the amount of gas, getting them back from Casey. Bringing up a neighbors kid.

Gas cans on June 24th, the police report, the amount of gas, getting them back from Casey. Bringing up a neighbors kid.
I agree this is george's one big blunder.
But I think that at the time he did not know that the gas cans could be significant, because to him it was old news. he knew casey was already looking bad and probably didn't want to add fuel to the fire (pun intended)
Not right and he should have told the truth, but at least he came clean and told what he knew.

In the mall sighting and the 6/16 description I believe George gives the same clothes for Caylee. This may have happened a 3rd time but I don't have a reference for that.

Where does this man work? Completely UNVERIFIED job as a *Sheriff's deputy/Homocide detective?* in Trumball County, Ohio...22year black hole gap of any employment history whatsoever...recent Jobs For Dummies myspace joke between Casey and Lee ...Cindy is permitted to say on the stand merely that George works in *security*.

Who is his employer? What is the actual name of the company which this man works for?

Something feels not right...From a man who has little to say...
To kinda laughingly say his daughter stole the gas cans...again...
IMO he is covering for the fact he probably suspected Casey of taking the gas cans & the "wedge" was a ploy to gain access to the trunk. My question: What else did he see in the trunk? What happened next?

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.
That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)
GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

I would like to know what date(s) the Anthonys initially contacted the person who did the paver work in their yard - was it before or after June 15th ?

It's been my experience that getting someone to do work at your house takes a couple of weeks, and the Anthonys has those pavers put in somewhere around July 4th ?
So when did George call these folks to come over and do that work ?

I think the moving of the dirt in the yard caused the cadaver dogs to hit on several spots. I think Caylee may have been in Casey's car for a day (maybe two), then when the shovel was borrowed on the 18th was when she was placed in/under the playhouse.

Then I think the body was moved somewhere around/after the 24th.
It takes about 8-10 days for a body to putrefy, and moving it likely caused the decomp. fluids to leak in the trunk, hence the abandoning of the cat on the 27th.

So I think GPA may be an accessory after the fact in disposing of the body.

I can't get a certain comment of George's out of my mind. I'm pretty sure it was said yesterday, because he was preparing to drive around with that huge tow behind missing sign. He stated that an "organization was helping them out" (I assumed by providing the sign and trailer), but the really hinky part was that "he (George) promised them he wouldn't name them"! Huh? What organization wouldn't want to be mentioned, and *why* wouldn't they? He also made mention a couple of times that you should never give up hope ... which sure gave me pause about a certain missing children's organization some here had been questioning. That thread has since been pulled.

IMO it is as though George was very proud of his "detective" skills in finding the gas can culprit. They must have sensed it was Casey in
the past.
Q: What did Caey say when she opened the trunk?
Were the gas cans empty or full?
Did George flip out on her?
Had they already changed the locks and
the reason for the "flurry of phone calls" later?

Dunno if this classifies as an inconsistency, but more like a stupid human trick:

The whole reason that Casey is allegedly not speaking with anyone about "the abduction" is to "protect" Caylee from the kidnappers, right? So then:

1. Why would she give people the full name of the alleged kidnapper, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez????
2. Why would George say (the other day) that the people who have Caylee are "being watched" by LE, as if LE knows who they are?

Wouldn't both of these incredible statements put Caylee further in jeopardy, if she was really abducted? Of course! and duh!

The thing about stupid people is, they assume no one else can possibly be sharper, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk