Casey's Inconsistency's

Oh my goodness, that would be way too many to count. Maybe someone out there has written them all down. It will sure boggle the mind since she's lied so damn much!

Five Big Lies Hang Over Case Involving Mother Of Missing Toddler
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There are five big lies investigators said Casey Anthony told them. Even seasoned detectives were astounded over how she kept up the charade for so long at Universal Studios, where she said she works, but it was all part of a pattern of lying.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16913653/detail.html

Where does she work? NBC/Universal? Lee has stated that Casey does in fact have a job, but that 'LE has asked him not to reveal her employer'.

Where does she work? NBC/Universal? Lee has stated that Casey does in fact have a job, but that 'LE has asked him not to reveal her employer'.
When did he say that TRuly? I missed that..recently?

When did he say that TRuly? I missed that..recently?

It is in the thread entitled The Real World: Employment Facts and Records. The link was posted a few days ago.

There is virtually no real record of any of these people.

It is in the thread entitled The Real World: Employment Facts and Records. The link was posted a few days ago.

There is virtually no real record of any of these people.

I have wondered if Casey told her parents that her pay as an "event planner" was on commission, or by the "event", as to explain why she'd sometimes be broke and there wouldn't be regular pay statements and w-2s.

Darn, I'd love to know what she was really doing all those hours and where she got what money she had.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back