Aug. Up coming Bail Hearing Discussion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please discuss Casey's up coming bail hearing here please.

Thanks Windy. I think separating out these topics makes it easier for people to catch up. The discussion threads are so long and it is very difficult to come in late and read 78 threads lol. Everyone is hangin out on one thread..so let's spread the info!
Thanks for starting the new threads.

OKay on topic.. is this the court event that is sheduled for 8/21? or is that for prelim stuff?
Can anyone confirm the date?

I think the 21st is prelim or formal appearance on charges. I think the bail hearing might be before that.

Has it been scheduled?

Not that I have seen. And I don't think they even had a hearing for the last bail reduction request. So we may not see it this time either.

It is my understanding that this hearing on the 21st is to ask for a lower bail. No charges are on the immediate horizon yet for further charges, although, I think it is just a matter of time. They have very damaging evidence already and they are continuing to collect more and more. Add all her lies into the mix! She will be toast.

I don't think this was an accidental drowning. Any parent would go nuts at that sight, and the first thing I think most reasonable people would do, is jump on the phone and call 911. She was able to make numerous other calls. Why?

It is my understanding, by the infomation on Orange County Clerk of Courts website, that the 21'st is the plea hearing. Her attorney has already filed WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY on 08/05/2008 in ref to the Aug. 21'st court date.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=d7e4d531-c440-4229-a698-b490577a9144&CaseID=5960531

Thanks for posting this, Beyond Me. I meant to post it yesterday but got sidetracked (about 100 times!). This case has so many angles and facets and it is very difficult to keep up with!

The hearing on the 21st starts at 8:45 AM (I think lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni