868 users online (145 members and 723 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Time Line For When The 1998 Car Casey Drove Was Towed From Amscott...

Post your time line here.

Do we have a clear timeline on the car?

In the bond hearing the detective stated that they seized the car for evidence on July 17th. I don't believe that he stated the actual time through.

Also in one of the latest interview with Cindy (either Greta or out in front of the house after GP blew up) she said they picked up the car from the impound lot between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.

Thanks Melly, I'm taking notes.

The car was left in the lot of Amscot on June 27th and the tow company picked it up on June 30th. The letter would have gone out to George on July 1st and a notice would have been left in their mailbox. A second attempt at delivering the certified letter would have been made either July 2nd or July 3rd and another notice left. George did not pick up the car until July 15th.

LE did not obtain a search warrant for the car until July 17th.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    The car was left in the lot of Amscot on June 27th and the tow company picked it up on June 30th. The letter would have gone out to George on July 1st and a notice would have been left in their mailbox. A second attempt at delivering the certified letter would have been made either July 2nd or July 3rd and another notice left. George did not pick up the car until July 15th.

LE did not obtain a search warrant for the car until July 17th.

Seriously, can you please post the proof that the car was dropped off at the Amscot on June 27th? (I know this has beend discussed ad nauseum, but I don't remember where this was confirmed) Thaks

The purse left behind...
    IMO Just another ploy by Casey to get others thinking
    she & Caylee were abducted.
    Was the car left locked or unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    Seriously, can you please post the proof that the car was dropped off at the Amscot on June 27th? (I know this has beend discussed ad nauseum, but I don't remember where this was confirmed) Thaks
    Wouldn't that be when Tony picked her up there?
    She said it was mechanical failure & her father would come
    & fix/pick up the car.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    The purse left behind...
    IMO Just another ploy by Casey to get others thinking
    she & Caylee were abducted.
    Was the car left locked or unlocked?
    Has LE yet to verify that Casey left her purse in the car? The only person who has made this claim is Cindy.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Do they have a video camera at the place she left the car in the parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by lv2bgoing View Post
    Do they have a video camera at the place she left the car in the parking lot?
    Yes, but we've never heard anything more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    Hate to say this/remind ppl of this, but affidavits are only as good as what the affiants are told who have to write them. It's possible that the employees/managers of the Amscot didn't even notice the car in their lot as abandoned until after it had already been there a few days...maybe the 24th was just the FIRST day they noticed it... but until someone testifies or affies themselves who works at the business and we see concrete facts about what they'll say under oath and under cross-exam, anything is possible... JMO

It was during this interview titled "George Anthony Yells at Media, Cindy Explains" that Cindy mentions getting the car back from impound at around 3:00pm or 4:00pm.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17156526/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chezhire View Post
    Hate to say this/remind ppl of this, but affidavits are only as good as what the affiants are told who have to write them. It's possible that the employees/managers of the Amscot didn't even notice the car in their lot as abandoned until after it had already been there a few days...maybe the 24th was just the FIRST day they noticed it... but until someone testifies or affies themselves who works at the business and we see concrete facts about what they'll say under oath and under cross-exam, anything is possible... JMO
    Since Tony picked her up from Amscot...he ought to be able to verify when it was left there.

Gosh, wouldn't it be something if the video tape captured Casey messing with something in the trunk or backseat while waiting for Tony to pick her up?
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast