868 users online (145 members and 723 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 94
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,206

    Time Line For When The 1998 Car Casey Drove Was Towed From Amscott...

    Post your time line here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Do we have a clear timeline on the car?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    787
    In the bond hearing the detective stated that they seized the car for evidence on July 17th. I don't believe that he stated the actual time through.

    Also in one of the latest interview with Cindy (either Greta or out in front of the house after GP blew up) she said they picked up the car from the impound lot between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Thanks Melly, I'm taking notes.

  5. #5
    The car was left in the lot of Amscot on June 27th and the tow company picked it up on June 30th. The letter would have gone out to George on July 1st and a notice would have been left in their mailbox. A second attempt at delivering the certified letter would have been made either July 2nd or July 3rd and another notice left. George did not pick up the car until July 15th.

    LE did not obtain a search warrant for the car until July 17th.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    The car was left in the lot of Amscot on June 27th and the tow company picked it up on June 30th. The letter would have gone out to George on July 1st and a notice would have been left in their mailbox. A second attempt at delivering the certified letter would have been made either July 2nd or July 3rd and another notice left. George did not pick up the car until July 15th.

    LE did not obtain a search warrant for the car until July 17th.

    Seriously, can you please post the proof that the car was dropped off at the Amscot on June 27th? (I know this has beend discussed ad nauseum, but I don't remember where this was confirmed) Thaks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    483
    The purse left behind...
    IMO Just another ploy by Casey to get others thinking
    she & Caylee were abducted.
    Was the car left locked or unlocked?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    Seriously, can you please post the proof that the car was dropped off at the Amscot on June 27th? (I know this has beend discussed ad nauseum, but I don't remember where this was confirmed) Thaks
    Wouldn't that be when Tony picked her up there?
    She said it was mechanical failure & her father would come
    & fix/pick up the car.

  9. #9
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    The purse left behind...
    IMO Just another ploy by Casey to get others thinking
    she & Caylee were abducted.
    Was the car left locked or unlocked?
    Has LE yet to verify that Casey left her purse in the car? The only person who has made this claim is Cindy.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25
    Do they have a video camera at the place she left the car in the parking lot?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Quote Originally Posted by lv2bgoing View Post
    Do they have a video camera at the place she left the car in the parking lot?
    Yes, but we've never heard anything more about it.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoelly View Post
    Seriously, can you please post the proof that the car was dropped off at the Amscot on June 27th? (I know this has beend discussed ad nauseum, but I don't remember where this was confirmed) Thaks
    Hate to say this/remind ppl of this, but affidavits are only as good as what the affiants are told who have to write them. It's possible that the employees/managers of the Amscot didn't even notice the car in their lot as abandoned until after it had already been there a few days...maybe the 24th was just the FIRST day they noticed it... but until someone testifies or affies themselves who works at the business and we see concrete facts about what they'll say under oath and under cross-exam, anything is possible... JMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    787
    It was during this interview titled "George Anthony Yells at Media, Cindy Explains" that Cindy mentions getting the car back from impound at around 3:00pm or 4:00pm.

    http://www.wftv.com/video/17156526/index.html

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Chezhire View Post
    Hate to say this/remind ppl of this, but affidavits are only as good as what the affiants are told who have to write them. It's possible that the employees/managers of the Amscot didn't even notice the car in their lot as abandoned until after it had already been there a few days...maybe the 24th was just the FIRST day they noticed it... but until someone testifies or affies themselves who works at the business and we see concrete facts about what they'll say under oath and under cross-exam, anything is possible... JMO
    Since Tony picked her up from Amscot...he ought to be able to verify when it was left there.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,338
    Gosh, wouldn't it be something if the video tape captured Casey messing with something in the trunk or backseat while waiting for Tony to pick her up?
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Time Line
    By Compassionate Reader in forum West Memphis III
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:33 PM
  2. Casey Anthony's Time-line Is Shrinking - UPDATE 8/10/08
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 10:04 AM
  3. The Time Line
    By CW in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:14 AM

Tags for this Thread