Casey's Phone-Y Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Earlier tonight posters who watched Geraldo said it was reported that the two Alibi witnesses of Casey that Lee was running down had the neighbors phone numbers. Creating a confusing situation when he unknowingly called the neighbors and asked for the other names. The names are presumed to be Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Earlier tonight posters who watched Geraldo said it was reported that the two Alibi witnesses of Casey that Lee was running down had the neighbors phone numbers. Creating a confusing situation when he unknowingly called the neighbors and asked for the other names. The names are presumed to be Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.
I am not sure I understand what you mean. can you "splain?

OH! you mean the numbers under those names were the neighbors not the right people?

That's how I understand it. She was planting the names, to back up her story to LE and/or her family. I guess she could have made new entries altogether, with totally fake numbers, but that wouldn't get her anywhere for very long. I think it's probably attributing more intelligence to her than she has, but I guess she might in the past actually have called those neighbor numbers, and her cell phone records or her parents phone records would show that. Maybe she thought that "proved" she had been talking to these fake people. Weak, I know.

That is so lame! Surely Casey didn't think she was going to fool LE with that ploy. Her cover-up efforts are on the level of a 14-year-old trying to fool Mom.

Weird isn't it? Do you think one of those neighbors was Holly?
Gosh I haveto some homework on this little bit of info.
I keep thinking about Mark Hacking and how far back his lies went.
Did you follow that case? I mean he lied about EVERYHTHING and no one had a clue.

That is so lame! Surely Casey didn't think she was going to fool LE with that ploy. Her cover-up efforts are on the level of a 14-year-old trying to fool Mom.
More than lame it is just weird. I mean to what end?

Could she have been deleting names (or phone nymbers for that matter) from her phonebook and things got mixed up...like they didn't align any more. The only reason I ask is that wacky things have been going on with my cell phone and I don't know enough to explain it...yet alone fix it.

I thought about a technical malfunction, but I had the impression we were talking about old fashioned paper, hard copy. This is the kind of stuff that worked on her usual manipulatees, and she isn't that smart, so why not?

This is so out there that I seriously think there is something wrong in her head.
Did you follow mark hacking killing his wife Lori? That guy was living a lie.
It is a sickness.

I have Geraldo on now and I'll get to see this piece of the ever-so-twisting puzzle.

Gosh I haveto some homework on this little bit of info.
I keep thinking about Mark Hacking and how far back his lies went.
Did you follow that case? I mean he lied about EVERYHTHING and no one had a clue.

MH is local to me. My daughter helped search for Lori in the canyon Mark said she went missing from. My daughter came home and said there is no way Lori was ever there. She also said something about her car, the front seat being too far back for such a small lady or something when she walked by it.

More than lame it is just weird. I mean to what end?

I just don't think she's used to anyone really following up on her lies. She figured she could just hold the phone up and say, "See, they're real people. Here are their numbers in my phone. I'll call them to prove it. . . Gee nobody's answering." I think when Cindy said that whenever Casey lied she told the truth eventually, it meant that Cindy would just fall for another one of Casey's lame stunts, and Casey just thought that was how it goes everywhere. I also don't think it occurred to her that LE would be involved at any point. She's just not very smart.

This is so out there that I seriously think there is something wrong in her head.

I sure adds meaning to Lee's comment that said something like, Casey tells us the truth the best she can. I can't remember exactly how that was worded. He's got to be thinking she out of her mind no?

I think Casey is REALLY nutty. I think she could get out of this mess with an insanity defense. She sure doesn't look very hard ahead. doesn't she realize her brother will call those numbers and find out in 30 seconds she lied? Whats the purpose??

Did you follow mark hacking killing his wife Lori? That guy was living a lie.
It is a sickness.

Do you remember the length he went to regarding his med school graduation? That was nuts!

And I keep thinking about the comment from the courts or the shrink that said her mental condition is hard to describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff