Casey...it's time.

santos1014

Nana to Madelynn and Ethan
Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
It's time to stop this. If there truly was a kidnapping, you must, must, must let LE know where Caylee is. Every second that you withhold the information is causing more danger to Caylee. Despite what you have told LE or what your parents think...letting LE take care of this IS the best deal.

If something bad happened to Caylee, whether it was an accident or other wise... it's time to let LE know where her body is. You can redeem yourself. Bring her home. Let her other family members have some peace.

YOU are secondary now. Your feelings, your fears, your life, is secondary to getting Caylee back home, no matter what the circumstances. You may think that you are very clever, playing everyone against each other, but, this has all backfired on you. You have brought a country together, looking, sleuthing and praying for Caylee..it is NOT about you.

Reach deep inside yourself..this is your flesh and blood. You carried that precious angel inside your body..you felt her heartbeat...you watched her take her first breath...you hold the rest of her existence in the palm of your hand.

It's time Casey...bring Caylee home.

Wow . . . excellent post!

Her family needs to come to terms with everything as well. She may have lied in the past and come clean, but that was about stealing gas cans or money or credit cards. This is about a life . . . a life that most of us feel is gone. Caylee did not show up for her birthday. I don't think it's because the babysitter has her and is afraid to come forward. I'm even beginning to wonder if this girl has multiple personality disorder. I think her parents may have failed her in some way. Her mother said that she never had any mental problems. That's called denial. Denial may have cost Caylee her life. I don't know what kind of home Caylee was brought up in other than that she looked like a happy little girl in the pictures and seemed to be very loved.

I hope we are all wrong. I hope there is some crazy babysitter out there who has Caylee. Unfortunately, all facts are leading to the fact that Caylee is gone. Rotten pizza doesn't smell like a dead body. Mothers don't go partying when their 2 year old is missing.

Hopefully, the DNA results will be reported today. Casey, fess up.

There was no kidnapping note, no money has been paid out...yes, its time
to tell the TRUTH. For Caylee's sake......she told the parents Caylee would be home for her birthday, how cruel. NOW its time for the parents, Gerge and Cindy to toughen up with Casey because being nice to her and playing her games isnt bringing Caylee HOME where she belongs and yes, I have never heard Casey say: OMG have you heard any news about Caylee on those phone calls? Wouldnt they worry that WHOEVER she is with is taking care of her???? Its time to put pressure on Casey to TELL THE TRUTH. I feel sorry for G and C but they baby that girl too much. I come from a different kind of family, they wouldnt have believed the hokey story for a minute. G and C need to get more suspicious:furious:
Quit worrying about Casey, Caylee is the defenseless one here.

Her family needs to come to terms with everything as well. She may have lied in the past and come clean, but that was about stealing gas cans or money or credit cards. This is about a life . . . a life that most of us feel is gone. Caylee did not show up for her birthday. I don't think it's because the babysitter has her and is afraid to come forward. I'm even beginning to wonder if this girl has multiple personality disorder. I think her parents may have failed her in some way. Her mother said that she never had any mental problems. That's called denial. Denial may have cost Caylee her life. I don't know what kind of home Caylee was brought up in other than that she looked like a happy little girl in the pictures and seemed to be very loved.

I hope we are all wrong. I hope there is some crazy babysitter out there who has Caylee. Unfortunately, all facts are leading to the fact that Caylee is gone. Rotten pizza doesn't smell like a dead body. Mothers don't go partying when their 2 year old is missing.

'
Happychic, I agree. *if* a babysitter had her, she wouldve dropped her off somewhere and called and told them where to pick her up, they said thats all they want..I dont believe there was a babysitter. People check these things out, get references, etc was Casey that stupid?! :rolleyes:
They had no address or valid phone # for the "babysitter".
Its time to light a fire under Casey and make her tell the TRUTH.

'
Happychic, I agree. *if* a babysitter had her, she wouldve dropped her off somewhere and called and told them where to pick her up, they said thats all they want..I dont believe there was a babysitter. People check these things out, get references, etc was Casey that stupid?! :rolleyes:
They had no address or valid phone # for the "babysitter".
Its time to light a fire under Casey and make her tell the TRUTH.

You'd think that with all of the phone records the police have, they would have been able to establish every single person ever called.

There is no babysitter. Never was. There is no kidnapper. Never was.
I can't believe after all of the cell phone records that people actually believe that there still is a babysitter. Would this not dispell this rumour completely?

You'd think that with all of the phone records the police have, they would have been able to establish every single person ever called.

I can't believe after all of the cell phone records that people actually believe that there still is a babysitter. Would this not dispell this rumour completely?

I dont believe there was a babysitter, not now. A babysitter wouldve had a valid phone #, the Grandmothers # for an emergency # its hard to believe in 2 yrs, she never had to call the Grandmother or someone else to come pick her up. I always had to give an alternate # for my sons babysitter.
I feel sorry for the real Zanaida, her life is in ruins. It was a case of identity theft. typical of someone like Casey.
Im sure the Police have the cell phone records by now. It will show there was no babysitter, not any that Casey can verify as a legit one.
For the record: if I am wrong about all this then I totally will say Im sorry to the family but at this point, it all seems a hoax by Casey and her parents seem to buy it. SAD

It's coming up on nearly 2 months since anyone has seen Caylee....

The longer this goes on...no answers...The more your family & friends will be put under the microscope. They deserve the truth!

There was never a "babysitter"...IMO it was Casey pocketing the cash from Cindy to "babysitter"

Caylee deserves better. We all make mistakes... Please do what is best for your daughter... you may have panicked and shut down, shut it off... but your daughter, your flesh and blood. The baby girl you carried for 9 months, cared for, loved, and loved you deserves that much.

As for any of Casey's family, friends, acquaintances.... IF there is anything you know and are fearful to report. Please.. please for Caylee report it, anonymously if you must.

I just want that precious beautiful baby girl home!

Caylee deserves better. We all make mistakes... Please do what is best for your daughter... you may have panicked and shut down, shut it off... but your daughter, your flesh and blood. The baby girl you carried for 9 months, cared for, loved, and loved you deserves that much.

As for any of Casey's family, friends, acquaintances.... IF there is anything you know and are fearful to report. Please.. please for Caylee report it, anonymously if you must.

I just want that precious beautiful baby girl home!

I agree with all the posters on this thread. It's time for Casey to start spewing the truth from that mouth of hers instead of lies for a change. To the supposed kidnappers: If your really out there, drop Caylee off at a church or a hospital or anywhere you feel Caylee would be left safe. Please let's end this ordeal for everyone involved.

We all want Caylee home safe & sound.

casey come clean with everything you know.

The longer you take to give any information you have the harder it will be. In fact, it can't get any harder. Your fooling yourself only. If your trying to "save face" its too late. Everyone has already drawn their conclusions.

Step outside of yourself, stop playing your games and grow up. Wether it began as an accident , you forgot her, whatever the reason is, it no longer matters. Give your family peace and speak up!

casey come clean with everything you know.

Here here! I agree with you and everyone else on this thread. All of these fantasy stories of sightings which are all bogus and garbage, all of the ridiculous waste of taxpayers money and for the love of that poor child Caylee-Casey enough is enough!!!

Although I have nothing against the Padilla's I truly don't think they will do any better than anyone else at this point. :confused:

I can't believe after all of the cell phone records that people actually believe that there still is a babysitter. Would this not dispel this rumor completely?

There is something which has bothered me from the beginning of this case.

We have a grandmother who obviously deeply loved and cared for this baby all her life. She took all the responsibility for the child even to the point of
paying her medical bills, but never once, took the time to talk to or visit a babysitter Casey said had been used for over a year?

I just don't believe a word of that. She does NOT have a phone number for this sitter, an address or anything else about her? Just in the process of daily living a child would have to be picked up when the mother was not available, would become ill, etc. where a sitter would call the grandmother.

I can assure you there is NO GRANDMOTHER who would let this be a "secret" if they had control of that child all this time. It is totally contrary to her personality.

I thought at first the child had been traded for drugs, because that is common with young druggie women and she has all the indicators of being heavily involved in the party scene. I have now changed my mind, because of not only some dreams I have had, but no drug dealer would want such a "hot item" and would have dropped her somewhere or had someone act like they found her and collect the reward money. The third reason, is the FBI has professional search teams for child abductions and although they are involved in the case, they are not searching. It is very difficult to fool the FBI.

We have a grandmother who obviously deeply loved and cared for this baby all her life. She took all the responsibility for the child even to the point of
paying her medical bills, but never once, took the time to talk to or visit a babysitter Casey said had been used for over a year?

I just don't believe a word of that. She does NOT have a phone number for this sitter, an address or anything else about her? Just in the process of daily living a child would have to be picked up when the mother was not available, would become ill, etc. where a sitter would call the grandmother.

I can assure you there is NO GRANDMOTHER who would let this be a "secret" if they had control of that child all this time. It is totally contrary to her personality.
quote]

I totally agree. I was married very VERY young, just out of high school. I got pregnant. When my daughter was 2 I left him... it was a very abusive situation. I was a single mom, a full time student, living in my own apartment across town from my parents. My mom ALWAYS had the information to the babysitter. In fact, any child care provider that I have ever heard of insists on having emergency numbers other than the parent incase the parent can't be reached. When there was some kind of scheduling problem or anything, my mom, dad, or brother would pick her up. My daycare provider knew my family well, to say the least. AND I took FULL responsibility for my child. I had my own nice apartment, paid for all of my daughters daycare and medical bills, fed and clothed her, etc. I just can't imagine her family never even having MET the the "nanny"!!!!!!!!!! It just doesn't seem plausible.

Here here! I agree with you and everyone else on this thread. All of these fantasy stories of sightings which are all bogus and garbage, all of the ridiculous waste of taxpayers money and for the love of that poor child Caylee enough is enough!!!

Although I have nothing against the Padilla's I truly don't think they will do any better than anyone else at this point. :confused:

And what about LE being forced to waste time with Casey's LIES while other citizens need their attention?

quote]

And let us not forget Casey doesn't even have a valid driver's license. So she was driving her kid all over the place illegally & the grandparents knew it & allowed it with their car?? Yeah, right, they wouldn't know who the babysitter was IF their was one. Actually, they do know who the babysitter was--they just had to look in the mirror!! :rolleyes:

Great post to the OP. I just don't think Casey is this kind of woman though.

It's time to stop this. If there truly was a kidnapping, you must, must, must let LE know where Caylee is. Every second that you withhold the information is causing more danger to Caylee. Despite what you have told LE or what your parents think...letting LE take care of this IS the best deal.

If something bad happened to Caylee, whether it was an accident or other wise... it's time to let LE know where her body is. You can redeem yourself. Bring her home. Let her other family members have some peace.

YOU are secondary now. Your feelings, your fears, your life, is secondary to getting Caylee back home, no matter what the circumstances. You may think that you are very clever, playing everyone against each other, but, this has all backfired on you. You have brought a country together, looking, sleuthing and praying for Caylee..it is NOT about you.

Reach deep inside yourself..this is your flesh and blood. You carried that precious angel inside your body..you felt her heartbeat...you watched her take her first breath...you hold the rest of her existence in the palm of your hand.

It's time Casey...bring Caylee home.

She needs to just admit it was an accident which I think it was. If she admits what happened (was on computer -- not paying attention -- Caylee got outside in the pool -- or whatever) -- they aren't going to charge her with murder.

She needs to end this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back