Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

NighTillDawn

Inactive
Reaction score
On Fox news there was a breaking story, they have surviellence video showing a girl who looks like Madeline McCann walking with some woman. Turn on Fox News NOW!

On Fox news there was a breaking story, they have surviellence video showing a girl who looks like Madeline McCann walking with some woman. Turn on Fox News NOW!

I haven't found anything about this. Any idea what this was?

I've just seen it on the website of a British Newspaper. They showed the CCTV footage too.

I don't really know what to think of it, though. The girl looked very much the way Madeleine looked just before she disappeared. And she seemed kind of akward together with the woman she was holding hands with.

On the other hand- I just don't believe for one minute that anyone so professional who could snatch that kid right under the eyes of everyone without being seen- would take the risk to walk it in a city like Brussels. Without even changing her haircut.

Probably just a girl walking with her nanny.

There is a little blond haired girl walking with a woman who appears to be a Muslim, well she is dressed as one, in Brussels. They caught footage of her by a bank walking with this woman. The girl does resemble Madeline, and now I guess they are trying to figure out whether this is her or not. I find it strange that this woman had her, unless she is telling people she is adopted or she is a babysitter for the girl. They look nothing alike.

It could be a Nanny, NightillDawn.

Brussels is something like the diplomatic capitol in Europe, and there will be thousands of children there having a nanny. I'm not living in Brussels, but in another capitol of Europe, and would not react at all if I saw blonde children walking hand in hand with black, muslim or indian adults. It's actually something I see every single day.

Very possible Maryam, and it most likely isn't Madeline, just a girl who resembles her. There is so many possibilities with this case. The parents left the kids alone while they ate dinner. Madeline could have opened the door to go find her parents, someone saw her and took her. How come the parents were never charged with neglect for leaving their little one's unattended while they were out? I could never understand that.

False sighting No. 3,946. Or was it 3,947?

Amongst the charges that the McCanns should face is 'Wasting Police Time'.

An awful lot of it.

In an awful lot of countries...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very possible Maryam, and it most likely isn't Madeline, just a girl who resembles her. There is so many possibilities with this case. The parents left the kids alone while they ate dinner. Madeline could have opened the door to go find her parents, someone saw her and took her. How come the parents were never charged with neglect for leaving their little one's unattended while they were out? I could never understand that.

Neither can I- on a personal level.

Unfortunately- this is not too uncommon in Europe, and amongst tourist visiting the mediterranean. Every year you can read in the newspaper about parents "forgetting" their kids in the hotelroom while they're out drinking, parents neglecting the kids and just thinking about their own fun.

But actually- many people still don't consider what the McCanns did a crime. I know quite a lot of people who said they would have done the same under these circumstances. In Europe, we are more liberal in many ways - sometimes a bit too liberal for the rest of the world to understand.

Just an example:
Where I live (one of the capitols in Europe), it is very common leaving your stroller outside a restaurant with a baby in it, while you enjoy your meal somewhere inside not even near the windows. Nobody reacts, and it's actually considered totaly normal.

Thanks for your post Maryam, it helps to understand the mindset these parents had. What's the difference between Madeline's disappearance compared to Caylee Anthonty's disappearance? You have Casey locked up and the McCann's are free. Is it because the McCann's live abroad with different rules?

And that's why Europe needs a Maddie Law - Don't leave your children unprotected!!!!!!!!

Salem

False sighting No. 3,946. Or was it 3,947?

Amongst the charges that the McCanns should face is 'Wasting Police Time'.

An awful lot of it.

In an awful lot of countries...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This "tip" wasn't brought to the attention of the police by the McCann's. I think this girl looks alot like Maddie....who knows?

This "tip" wasn't brought to the attention of the police by the McCann's. I think this girl looks alot like Maddie....who knows?

Except this girl is a good 2 foot taller than what the McCanns reported as her height when she went missing. :waitasec:

I think she looks like Maddie, but she also looks like millions of other little girls in the world.

We have seen this same scenario over and over in Morocco and elsewhere - blame the "foreign" person with dark skin who has no business holding hands with the little blonde girl. Frankly, I'm sick of it.

This fits the story the McCanns want us to believe. I think it's going to be proven another case of mistaken identity.

Maryam: It's too bad that Europeans are more liberal about their child neglect laws, and people leave their kids unprotected. On the one hand, the McCanns felt "safe" at their resort, but on the other hand Kate was very quick to figure out that someone had "taken" her daughter and they blamed the police for that from day one.

But they can't have it both ways - it was their decision to keep the door unlocked that led to Maddie's disappearance. The police didn't make that decision for the two adults in charge of those children.

I am sure she would be taller now.

I just wonder how they came about this video

My apologies, I thought this was an old video that the PJ had dismissed back in June 07. The way I read it, this video though older, just became public after the secrecy law lifted. Sorry, I didn't realize this was brand new footage. Sure Madeleine could have grown a foot in a year...no problem

Look at this from a different angle.......how about if the kidnapper TOOK her to Belgium BECAUSE it is NORMAL to see a blond haired girl with someone of a different decent? So they wouldnt stick out there??

Plus, its hard to see the face well, but I still think this little girl did NOT look comfortable with this woman, like she wanted to get away from her, or had never gotten very close emotionally to this woman. Im no body language expert, but it does look that way, even if I didnt know this "might" be Maddy I would think that

OK...here's the deal for me...

If I were a kidnapper and I had kidnapped the most famous abductee in the world, would I take her out in public? Would I have her hair styled/cut in the same style as the day she vanished? Wouldn't I dye it, at least? If she had the coloboma that would immediately identify her, wouldn't I put sunglasses on her, at least?

If I was a kidnapper would my reason for taking this little girl be because I wanted to have a child of my own (what are the statistics) that looked nothing like me?? If I did want a child of my own would I then let the nanny take her out for a walk??

Fact is if I was the kidnapper of Maddie McCann chances are it would not be for any kind of peaceful reason you can think of. Chances are she would either be tied/chained in a dark, secluded room to be used, tortured, filmed, defiled....at will (ugh).

Or she would have been killed and disposed of long ago.....

Chances are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member