Psychics and Missing People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly Willy

Reaction score
Very interesting information provided by Project Jason regarding the use of psychics to find missing people (scroll to middle of page). For those who aren't aware, Project Jason is a non-profit organization created by Kelly J whose son Jason disappeared in 2001. Kelly is a member of WS. Her group does wonderful work.

http://www.projectjason.org/interviews.html#psychics

Yep, science may help find Caylee but magical thinking will not.

Kelly has watched too many families be harmed by these so-called "psychics". I admire Kelly and trust her judgement and she always warns about believing anything a phychic says...

I worked closely with two families that were victimized by those who claimed "psychic" abilities. Both families were missing persons cases and the information presented by the psychic was simply a best guess and nothing more.

One of these families was victimized for more than 25 years in a case that is still unsolved-what do you thinks the family feels when someone is adamant that they can locate the missing loved one? I mean how are they supposed to feel? They feel guilty if they do not try every little thing to bring that person home...LE is roped in because of the families desperation. It is very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member