"The Best Mother in the World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renea

Reaction score
Are you kidding me Cindy? You now claim that when the truth comes out your daughter will be some kind of hero for the measures she taken to protect her daughter. Really? How about never getting involved with the type of people she is involved with in the first place. How about living a good, clean , honest life, and setting an example for Caylee. There is NOTHING that you can come up with to make me think that your daughter is the best mother in the world. Even if Casey is "protecting" Caylee... there are so many better "mature" ways to go about it than cause this media hysteria.

Yea - Mother of the Year is not the award I would give her. Let's assume for a second (hard as it may be) that she is telling the truth for once and some babysitter kidnapped her and her safety is at stake. Why tell lies to the police that causes them to waste time - why not just say nothing. Why cuss at your parents who are trying to help? Why go out and party while supposedly looking for your child? Why steal money from your parents and friends? yea - that's Mother of the Year material....

Cindy's desperation is blatantly obvious. she's back-peddling.

I think it is possible that this is the advice she's been given by Casey's atty.

Unless Cindy truly believes that Casey is protecting Caylee somehow I don't understand how she could get on national TV and even make that statement. It just boogles the mind, the things that come out of their mouths.

I have a beautiful little granddaughter that is 2 months older than Caylee and I do have some empathy for the GP's. If my little angel was missing for this long I would be out of my mind with worry...as I'm sure they are.

I would also want the story and the picture in the media as much as possible...but I would not be on there myself constantly making ignorant statements like Cindy has done since the beginning.

Can you say "The Petersons"?

*snort* You got that right!

I think Cindy is the sort who wants to believe the best in all possible worlds. I think she had a moment of truth when she called 911 to get the cops to lock up Casey, but she's been backpeddling ever since.

It's possible she thought the police would believe Casey - why not? She always did.

Then the cops would just blame someone instead of Casey, or that they would go off searching for Caylee and not bother them again. Sad, but possible.

But don't forget everyone, in the call that Cindy made to 911, she said that her daughter was missing for a month and she just found her but not her granddaughter so how did she speak with Casey all through the month if she was missing? My parents would have never cover for me like this and I'm glad that they wouldn't have - doing such enabling only ends up with more problems and in this case, a really horrible crime against a 2 year old. Boy I wish we could curse on here. I'd really be going to town right now. I have a 2 year old niece who I love and adore. I can't imagine life without her and if she was "missing" and off with a babysitter, I don't think I'd be covering up for anyone who would so much as hurt a hair on her head.

CA stated that when we all find out what lengths Casey went to protect Caylee from harm we would give Casey a Mother of the Year award - Not likely to happen unless...Caylee is found and brought back alive and her alleged kidnappers are caught or ZG the babysitter/nanny. I will personally go out and buy a trophy and send it to Casey if the story she spun is true.

CA stated that when we all find out what lengths Casey went to protect Caylee from harm we would give Casey a Mother of the Year award - Not likely to happen unless...Caylee is found and brought back alive and her alleged kidnappers are caught or ZG the babysitter/nanny. I will personally go out and buy a trophy and send it to Casey if the story she spun is true.

Geesh, I would throw in a few dollars for it too. I would gladly wear egg on my face, for all the things I have said here, if Caylee is brought back to everyone who cares for her.......including us WB's....ALIVE!!! It was at this moment when Cindy said this that I lost hope....it seems she was trying to spin lies out loud for herself to believe in.

[/COLOR] Geesh, I would throw in a few dollars for it too. I would gladly wear egg on my face, for all the things I have said here, if Caylee is brought back to everyone who cares for her.......including us WB's....ALIVE!!! It was at this moment when Cindy said this that I lost hope....it seems she was trying to spin lies out loud for herself to believe in.

It's just not something one would say under these circumstances. On one hand you have the grandparents saying that Caylee has been kidnapped, but then on the other hand you have George saying the other day that the kidnappers are being watched. Doesn't make any sense. Why say to the kidnappers your being watched if Caylee's life is in danger?

We all want Caylee to be found safe and I really want Casey to be telling the truth. I pray she is.

I would love Casey's account of what happened to be the truth, and little Caylee to be found safe and sound, and Casey be awarded Mother of the Year!

It's just difficult for me to understand a mother having her child snatched from her, and possibly be in harm's way, and then go out drinking, dancing, and whoring it up:)silenced:), as if she has not a care in the world!

Her actions just don't equal mother of the year material.
At least not to me.
just my opinion.

I would love Casey's account of what happened to be the truth, and little Caylee to be found safe and sound, and Casey be awarded Mother of the Year!

It's just difficult for me to understand a mother having her child snatched from her, and possibly be in harm's way, and then go out drinking, dancing, and whoring it up:)silenced:), as if she has not a care in the world!

Her actions just don't equal mother of the year material.
At least not to me.
just my opinion.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Ditto, but all we want if for Caylee to be back home, so if Casey has been protecting Caylee like she claims, then she deserves an award, even if her actions have spoken otherwise.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Ditto, but all we want if for Caylee to be back home, so if Casey has been protecting Caylee like she claims, then she deserves an award, even if her actions have spoken otherwise.

Yup, I'll kick in for the trophy. Who should present it? ZG? :crazy:

I would fly out to Orlando to take Casey and Caylee on a 10 day cruise- personally if she is found ALIVE..I wonder if that would make her talk??? OH YEAH and DRINKS ARE ON ME! I will also supply her with a new phone and as many pizzas as she can eat.

I would fly out to Orlando to take Casey and Caylee on a 10 day cruise- personally if she is found ALIVE..I wonder if that would make her talk??? OH YEAH and DRINKS ARE ON ME! I will also supply her with a new phone and as many pizzas as she can eat.

Don't forget to take lots of pics and share. I especially want the pics of Casey doing this :Banane34: and :sick:

Don't forget to take lots of pics and share. I especially want the pics of Casey doing this :Banane34: and :sick:

Yes and I'll post them all over myspace..If her head goes anywhere near the toilet I won't hesitate to flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong