1092 users online (243 members and 849 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Caylee's Bruises

I've heard about bruises on Caylee. Does anyone know where they were on her, or how severe they were?

My son falls all the time while playing and has a bunch of bruises on his shins. Is LE or witnesses sure that they aren't just from a 2 year old playing?

Quote Originally Posted by coltsgal View Post
    I've heard about bruises on Caylee. Does anyone know where they were on her, or how severe they were?

My son falls all the time while playing and has a bunch of bruises on his shins. Is LE or witnesses sure that they aren't just from a 2 year old playing?
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...s_in_jail.html

Melich said the Sheriff's Office received a tip from a hairdresser who said Caylee had bruises and marks on her, as well as a photo from another witness that showed a cut under Caylee's eye.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389642,00.html

Melich also said a witness he interviewed remembered seeing bruises on Caylee's body and a mark under her eye without knowing that Melich had a photo showing similar marks on the toddler.

Bruises

There was a picture put up on one of the looong threads showing Caylee with a bruise under her arm. It was a black and blue mark and it covered her under-arm area.

Quote Originally Posted by delaney View Post
    There was a picture put up on one of the looong threads showing Caylee with a bruise under her arm. It was a black and blue mark and it covered her under-arm area.
    Do you recall if it was GD thread or an old photo thread? I would like to see it.

I'm just wondering if we can prove prior physical abuse, or if these should just be written off as a 2 year old playing and getting bruised.

redmamatwo

It was in a GD thread, and lordy i couln't begin to guess the number.
    sorry

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Well, in my line of work, bruises on knees, shins, elbows, hands and forearms from children are quite common. Bumps on the forehead, scratches on the face, are also common. But if they are prolonged, over months, etc., that is when you need to be concerned.
    I would say the under arm is not a common place to get a bruise as a child. I mean, it isn't out of the realm of possibility (I have seen a child break her rotator cuff by slipping in a grocery cart and catching herself under her arm), but it is rare(er).

I would really like to see it as well

Quote Originally Posted by armywife210 View Post
    I would really like to see it as well
    I would like to know the date it was taken but I haven't been able to pinpoint it.

Quote Originally Posted by delaney View Post
    Found it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...13#post2433413
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

I wonder if the neighbor has told of any incidents of hearing Casey screaming at Caylee or the child crying.

B&W from father's day with Great Grandfather

Can anyone find a copy of this picture which was being circulated a few weeks ago? I think that Caylee had a mouse (swelling bruise) under her eye in the photo, but I have not been able to locate it since...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Hairdresser and bruise to Caylee's face

I remember early on in the case a hairdresser (KC's I assume) said she she saw Caylee with a bruise on her face and took a picture with her cell phone. I am wondering why we never heard LE's response to this alleged photo. Does anyone have any insight why the story just disappeared?

"Melich said the Sheriff's Office received a tip from a hairdresser who said Caylee had bruises and marks on her, as well as a photo from another witness that showed a cut under Caylee's eye.'

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...e_anthony.html

"As the hearing continues, all kinds of interesting stuff comes out. A tip from a hairdresser has also come in alleging physical abuse of Caylee. There is also an unrelated photo showing bruising to Caylee’s eye. Casey’s family states that Casey never abused Caylee"

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/...marie-anthony/

IIRC RM(?) said he had been there when Caylee hit herself on the edge of a table or something. Nothing suspect apparently.

ETA:
    Its on page 1284 . He says that it happened around Jan 23rd 2008. Pic taken in his apt, probably by KC and he's not sure if she posted it on MS or PB
    Last edited by butwhatif?; 02-08-2009 at 05:03 AM. Reason: add

toddler bruises as my pediatrician calls them, are most commonly found on shins. They are small curcular shaped "dings". I have managed to raise 4 toddlers so far, and every last one gets this type of bruise. Forehead bruises are also common,and those usually swell up pretty badly. Toddlers are busy bees and they often times are too caught up in their own activity to notice surroundings. My 2 1/2 yr old turned his head into the bathroom vanity just this morning. I'm in NO way defending the A family, esp. Casey, just trying to shed some light on the common look of bumps and bonks in toddlerhood.
    Last edited by mimimama5; 02-08-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast